Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest snoopy

seems like LSM is REALLY training these kids. =.=
PLEASE PEOPLE! USE YOUR OWN SERVER WHEN YOU WANT TO POST IT ON ANOTHER SITE SINCE PICS ARE STARTING TO NOT SHOW UP.

THIS IS LIKE THE 5TH TIME RE-UPLOADING THE PICS!!!!! >:(

But I REUPLOADED the pics for those who didn't get a chance to see it! :)

So hopefully these weren't posted. But I find it so funny and not true. But some might be true. But it amazes me how korean people knows the info about these people. I wanted to share with you guys.

& if you have any problems with these scandals, don't start bashing me cause I didn't start this.

SM PEOPLE SCANDALS

2000375708873972718_rs.jpg

Super Junior EunHyuk and soon-to-debut-Super Girl 김효연[Kim Hyo Yeon] went out for 3 years.

2004692050030871713_rs.jpg

Super Junior Lee Teuk & Go Ara mail incident...

since people keep asking i`ll translate best i can

"keke when i come back from school i am so tired ... T.T keke

so i slept early yesterday...hehe i woke up early today! by myself!! ^^ hehe

oppa.... its been hard for you lately right? it`s because you haven`t seen Ara lately right? heh

T.T. me too.... T.T... keke but i`m seeing you today so!! ^^

by thinking of you i will study more~more~more in school and come! hehe

i miss you... i miss you a lot.. hehe

honey[?]~^^ i love you. i love you a lot. keke? i love you. keke"

please correct me if i made any mistakes :)

thanks to shronie_x3 for the translation

2004653081750193967_rs.jpg

In DBSG JaeJoong's 100Qs & 100As, it was asked about his ideal girlfriend and he answered with the initials "hk"....and 심현경 [shim Hyun Kyung] is the girl. She is currently in DSP Ent. and will debut as a singer. There was also a rumor that she dated with XiahJunsu's twin brother.

2000137322604114900_rs.jpg

It was rumored that 신재연[shin Jae Yeon] dated Click-B 김태형[Kim Tae Hyung] & DBSG 유노윤호[Yunho]. She's a 1987-er and is currently in DSP Ent. trainee.

2000174395560078180_rs.jpg

There was a rumor that Ayumi & JaeJoong dated. From the group Sugar, 하린[HaRin] introduced them together and they went out. They dated sometimes at 압구정[ApGuJung].

2000199120220151244_rs.jpg

Super Junior Kim Hee Chul & Chae Yeon's dating evidence in cyworld. ChaeYeon is 5 years older than Kim Hee Chul and HeeChul had a crush on ChaeYeon so it was said that they dated for awhile. Also, in Yashimmanman, KimHeeChul admitted that he had a crush on someone for a long time and was older than him. It all matches up.

2004677381598962132_rs.jpg

Super Junior KangIn dated a soon to debut Super Girl Jessica. [not surprising, eh? <_< ]

Requested by several members to post this:

This gif is fake. It´s just a random couple. Someone cut out the parts where you can see their faces and pretended it´s Donghae and Jessica. The picture was posted in 2005 and the real picture has already been found.

2000113768335154737_rs.jpg

Super Junior LeeDongHae and SM trainee Jessica in an intense kissing Haduri capture. [dang :crazy: ]

2000132870434255581_rs.jpg

DBSG JaeJoong and Uhljjang 민들레[Min Deul Lae] went out for 4 years. And there was a scandal between them two in 2004.

2004608791214221511_rs.jpg

Super Junior Choi Shi Won went out with SM trainee Stella.

unbelievable, i think. But I heard that HeeChul's rumor with ChaeYeon was true. I think it's cute.

edit.

& thanks for mango.baby for clarifying with proof that Shiwon & Stella are still going out since July 2005. So it is not a rumor but the truth/

credits to naver.com & snoopy for translating & uploading the pictures.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 보석미남

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know what to say. It's so.......fake. :xBut maybe some are real eh? Who knows! It's too EH? to be true though. O_O

I've heard about most of them and I think *some* are indeed true because I heard from a pretty reliable source but I can't remember WHO DATED WHO LOL because I wasn't really bothered and all (since it wasn't about my guy :P)

I think the 심현경 (with jae) & Stella "scandal" is true. Don't quote me on that though because I'm not too sure myself. But you'd never know, hk might stand for "hee kyung" "ha kyung" or w/e you get my drift. lol wtf :P because you know fans love to guess and most of the time they're wrong :P

About the whole CY & HC think, I think he kinda explained how it's just a coincidence (???) But if it's true..DARN they don't look compatible with each other at all? haha.

That's a pretty bad picture of 신재연. O_O. Her nose and all~!

And I think there was a looong debate about the whole mindeulrae incident which I'm too lazy to talk about again but annywayy jae is such a richard simmons if all these JJ scandals are true :P

and LASTLY... DUDE THE DONGHAE HADURI PICTURE. *LE GASPE*

Though you can't see his face but I can sorta recognize his hair & nose. BUT THEN AGAIN, it could be some look-a-like (like the eric & heesun kissy gif)? because DH isn't really that chubby like in the captions~

Guest SophiaSan

.........how are these scandals?

its more like......

blah blah is dating blah blah

-_-;;

some people have TOO much time on their hands

Guest hyuksu

I wouldn't mind having JaeJoong dating Ayumi.

They would make a cute couple. :)

HeeChul and ChaeYeon?

I can't picture it for some reason. :x

Lee Seung Gi <3 Haha

Guest pokeymochi

LOL interesting, i wonder if that is really DongHae. The picture is a bit blurry so I don't know how we can know for sure?

Guest jun;MON

I am mostly staring at the Donghae and Jessica one, I can't really recognize Donghae, is it really him? I can somewhat see his features--but snap thats intense kissing =3=; darn that Jessica.

Guest msh.l.on

donghae??? T_______________________T

edit--

actually, that doesn't look like donghae.

probably just some random couple trying to start things. =__= (i hope so lol) and jessica has a more prominent jawline. xP

Guest truexskills

it is donghae, you can tell by the first picturea dn the hair is from the knock out days....wow it shocked me haha

oh yeah and it seems jessica = pimpette

Guest X10DiNGDREAMERxx

o__o;;;

어머나 어머나.. 동해?!?!

ㅠ.ㅠ 이개... 뭐야?! ㅠ.ㅠ

wow... I can't believe donghae.. and... kiss.. but...

why would they do that?.. and how could you get such a good picture of it? wouldn't they do it in private?? o__o;;... ... ㅠ__ㅠ

thanks for sharing!

I saw this topic and i was like omgah not this again..

& yu find out rumours that havent even crossed ppl's mind.

Heechul & chaeyeon i thought were really good friends~ T_T;

i didn't think they would date. O.o?

KANGIN & JESSICA?!

goodness.

why is jessica rumoured with every hot guy T_T;

DIDNT JESSICA ALSO GET RUMOURED TO BE WITH JAEJOONGIE TOO!?

is she that loveable?!~ T_T; freakin' A fksdhg

&& it seems to me that there has to be a rumour about jessica through just PICTURES; she's taken pictures with almost every SM trainee- i swear. T____T;

&& DONGHAE ?!?!?!?!

I don't really think that's donghae T_T; his profile is really different from that's haduri thingy mabober T_T;

& his hair reminds me of "twins" days~ :xx cuz it was curly and brown (not the blonde or gray hair T_T)

but if that's jessica, i swear ive seen pics of her with that jacket ..

THAT PICTURE JUST DOESNT LOOK RIGHT!

be the judge yurselves;

side profile;

sexydonghaeoa3.png

twins(knock out) days;

b5bfc7d8ruddms922mv6.jpg

he's too cute :x

& with jessica (they blocked her face out~)

manful24110hm5.jpg

that 신재연 girl either did bad photoshopping or she isnt that attractive :X <3

Guest Mademoisella

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONGAHE AND JESSICA!!!! DUDERS MY HEART JUST BROKE!!!!

YET WHAT A HOT AS FREAKING KISS!!! DANNGGG!!!!!

LJDKJADJ *SHOCKED!!

I'M SURE SOME OF IT MUSTTT BE TRUE, PROBABLY NOT ALL BUT OMFGGG!!!

I so would want to date Donghae and Hero <3333

lucky girls!!!

edit

AYUMI AND HERO??

lolz.. I wonder if it's true.. and HaRin, wow she introduced them, to think Harin just came into Sugar like awhile back..??

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

That does not look like jessica in the haduri thing LMAO jessica has a more defined jawline and a bigger forehead; but I'm not sure it could be her.. if it is then.. well.. damn her. haha

Archived