Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest ADORE.you

omg.. *mouth drops* ... DONGHAE AND JESSICA !? i knew he went out with her .. but filming an intense kiss.. their not still going out now are they ?

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest =hellie=

awww... heechul and chae yeon..

that is so cute..

but donghae is mah fav. SuJu member..

but seeing those captures from haduri..

ummm.. yere.. <speechless>

well....

thanks for the upload

Guest eumsung

man.. even if it isn't true.. i'd become an sm trainee just so that i get to meet them and become friends and stuff.. and if we do happen to go out then BONUS!!!

Guest mango.baby

(mynameishannie @ May 4 2006, 12:48 PM)

just to tell you, stella & siwon are going out.

it's not a rumor.

they've been going out since july 2005.

& i know because stella's my dongseng.

so siwon is taken =)

yeah, i didn't hear any of the rumors but i kinda figured it out myself. like what she said on myspace, etc etc etc

incase people are looking for confirmation to clear this whole thing up -__-

Guest 보석미남

I don't think HYUK dated HYOYEON because THEY JUST TOOK A PICTURE DAMMIT. LOL. And there were rumors about him liking PARKHYUNJOO but PHJ doesn't even exist. lmfao. I refuse to believe this. hyuk T_T

Guest shronie_x3

ahh my eyes >.<;; even though he looks similar to donghae i refuse to believe it :tears: why would they even take pictures of them making out anyways and why would they post it on the web? kinda weird.. they`re not that stupid to purposely create rumors/scandals. im pretty sure it`s some look-a-likes trying to start something and neither of them show like the front view of their faces in any way.. sure they are kissing but still... even when the guy is like facing front, his face is like cut off. i`m not believing it until they both admit to it.

i remember one episode of star golden bell, they asked ayumi who shes dated. she said he was a group singer.. so maybe jaejoong? haha.. i think they would make a cute couple.

my cousin told me about the heechul and chae yeon scandal thing a whileeee ago.. it broke my heart :tears: she told me about this situation with them.. but yeah i won`t say it cause i don`t even know if its true.

that haduri. oh god.

Siwon and stella?! *dies 38957495856560598 times*

That Jaejoong and mindeullae picture..

Reminds me of a photo woojin(that jaejoong lookalike she 'dated' after jaejoong signed up as SM and became youngwoong in dbsk) and her took together.

He was even having this green hood over his head, similar to Jaejoong's white hoodie.

Really, I can't tell between those 2.

But the story of Jaejoong and mindeullae makes me hurl. :tongue2:

She doesn't deserve him.

Guest cee.jay

These are hot gossip man. I know some of them are true since one of my friends happens to be a trainee at SM. She tells me a lot but I won't reveal some stuff since it's none of my business. But we should leave them alone since they can do whatever they want. That DongHae-Jessica photo looks a lot like them since they're like having a super huge makeout session but hey, we'll never know.

I'd like to make that my business LOLLLLL.

But seriously oh my god.

dsagjklhdjksaghjksdahlgjkdhajklghdag

Guest s2_syj

Eh =.=; I said this before at IN:COM .. but yeah, a lot of these scandals might not be true XD I've heard of the Teukie and Go Ara thing before, I had no idea it was a mailing incident though. Blah :x Jessica Jung .. bleh, I share that feeling of extreme dislike and jealousy with most Suju/Dongbang fans, but yeah, I'm trying not to judge her before she debuts. That Haduri pic .. freaking, that is so annoying XD I heard somewhere it was PSed? Or it might just be a Donghae lookalike? LOL I'm hoping it is.

Guest litkot

lolzzzzz! The girl named Shin Jae Yeon looks so terrible! Something is wrong with her nose!!!Yak,lolzzzz,if Uknow really went on a date with a girl like that,I'll go die!

And the kissing-caps between DongHae n Jess....TT_TT...do they need to capture them.......

Guest badstar

huwoah my god!!!

that kissing thing with donghae and jessica. was like... WOAHHHH!!!!

i don't know what to say!! i don't know if i'll believe it or not. ohwell, it's good i don't have a crush on donghae anymore.

but joongie with a scandal?? waahhhh!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

Archived