Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

@Dulce_Estrangera -

You don't seem to understand, FAN GIRL - is open for anyone to define, the word however they want to because it has no set definition really lol, and see the girls that call themselves by that word, give people permission to place them into the definition they decide goes along with that term.

MY definition of a fan girl / groupie - richard simmons, as in cheap, STD infested, easy, stupid, rainbow, hater of girls that are prettier / all around better than them, instead of just loving themselves and being happy with themselves. =)

You call yourself a fan girl?, my definition of that word comes to mind, and you're giving me permission to see you that way and think those things of yourself. lol

You should think twice before you drop a label on yourself, since everyone and anyone can have their own definition of any label trust me. I don't label myself with silly sh!t such as fan girl or whatever so I don't give anyone permission to just sum up my whole character based on a label I give myself, hell I'd rather you think I'm a richard simmons because of my personality rather than something I decide to describe myself as. lol Understand now? =)

I understand that that's your definition, what I don't understand is your immaturity

You're no different from the people here who bash on SNSD.

You know what I'll try to be the bigger person here and aplogize for alway seeming to target you.

Your and SNSD fan I'm an SNSD fan, let's just let this go and just PEACE>

---

Anyway, I think the mods seem to be enjoying this, so why close it?

I've never seen any SNSD bashing thread that's been closed before, what makes this one so different?

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ntxoo89

wow this thread needs to be closed down ppl are getting mad at each other over some pics that might or might not be true

Guest ★dreamcatcher★

this thread gets bumped every second week. the picture of donghae and jessica kissing isn´t them. my sister saw the original gif and you can see their faces at the end. it´s neither donghae nor jessica. it´s just some random korean couple. someone cut out the parts where you can see their faces and said it´s jessica and donghae.

we should ask a mod to edit the frontpage. since most people don´t read the replies in here ;(

Archived