Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest sunNybunNIie

i knew most of them but the most shockin one is EunHyuk and that one girl! hahaha

arggg.... that jessica girl is annoyin!!! >:[

and that doesn't look like DongHae to miee the girl kinda but the guy no

and i think HC & CY will look cute together

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonwinky

wow the age differences are pretty big!

goara is like... 1990, eeteuk is 83 --> 7 yrs

jessica is 89, kangin is 84 (early 85)-->5 yrs

and as for the whole... jessica and jaejoong/kangin/donghae thing... that's kinda disturbing. aren't all 3 guys really close?

but anyways... we'll never know if these are true or not so whatever lol

Guest damifino

Super Junior Kim Hee Chul & Chae Yeon's dating evidence in cyworld. ChaeYeon is 5 years older than Kim Hee Chul and HeeChul had a crush on ChaeYeon so it was said that they dated for awhile. Also, in Yashimmanman, KimHeeChul admitted that he had a crush on someone for a long time and was older than him. It all matches up.

I don't know about the other rumors, but I know that the Heechul and Chaeyeon one is false. Heechul said he's only liked 2 people in his entire life, the woman he dated before his debut and the crush on a celebrity and neither one of them is Chaeyeon. Heechul cleared this up on his website and even on Yashimmanman. If you are going to use Yashimmanman as evidence, at least get the facts straight.

The woman he was talking about whom he dated was one year older than him and it happened before he debuted. He admitted that he had a crush on a female celebrity and used to hang out with her a lot until she confessed to him while crying that she already had a boyfriend and her boyfriend found out about them and confronted her. He NEVER said that his crush was older than him. When the host asked him about the scandal with Chaeyeon he said that that incident was no laughing matter either because while it's no big deal if people talk bad about him, he can't stand when they talk badly about his friends. The way he talked about it made it clear that those were two separate incidents, not the same. Also on his website, he stated that the woman whom he had a crush on stopped contacting him after the confession and so it can't be Chaeyeon since even when filming Happy Shares Company, she appeared with him during a segment.

Guest sweet_hunny

These are hot gossip man. I know some of them are true since one of my friends happens to be a trainee at SM. She tells me a lot but I won't reveal some stuff since it's none of my business. But we should leave them alone since they can do whatever they want. That DongHae-Jessica photo looks a lot like them since they're like having a super huge makeout session but hey, we'll never know.

Guest snoopy

I don't know about the other rumors, but I know that the Heechul and Chaeyeon one is false. Heechul said he's only liked 2 people in his entire life, the woman he dated before his debut and the crush on a celebrity and neither one of them is Chaeyeon. Heechul cleared this up on his website and even on Yashimmanman. If you are going to use Yashimmanman as evidence, at least get the facts straight.

The woman he was talking about whom he dated was one year older than him and it happened before he debuted. He admitted that he had a crush on a female celebrity and used to hang out with her a lot until she confessed to him while crying that she already had a boyfriend and her boyfriend found out about them and confronted her. He NEVER said that his crush was older than him. When the host asked him about the scandal with Chaeyeon he said that that incident was no laughing matter either because while it's no big deal if people talk bad about him, he can't stand when they talk badly about his friends. The way he talked about it made it clear that those were two separate incidents, not the same. Also on his website, he stated that the woman whom he had a crush on stopped contacting him after the confession and so it can't be Chaeyeon since even when filming Happy Shares Company, she appeared with him during a segment.

whoa whoaa...like i said...I didn't make these up. So I don't why you're blaming me for giving out wrong facts when I'm only copying and pasting what's already spreading on the web.

& as for the yashimmanman, I thought it was pretty true, cause he said "noona". "Esp. when noona was getting blamed and cursed by everyone I felt bad......" He didn't say that the female celeb crush was older than him directly, but indirectly he called her "noona" -- so that obviously tells you that she's older. But whatever.........:);)

Guest kimi xx

I hope it's not true but some of them seem believable. But JaeJoong with Ayumi that is sooo cute. lol

but yea that jessica girl. augh. but I hope none of that is true. xD

Guest snoopy

These are hot gossip man. I know some of them are true since one of my friends happens to be a trainee at SM. She tells me a lot but I won't reveal some stuff since it's none of my business. But we should leave them alone since they can do whatever they want. That DongHae-Jessica photo looks a lot like them since they're like having a super huge makeout session but hey, we'll never know.

whoa,,,so which rumors are true? :phew::vicx::ph34r::lol::P

Guest milkystar

this is very interesting ..

rumors/scandals. . i dont like them

its their personal lives anyway. it doesnt matter if they had girlfriends etc..

Guest hyukiemylove

that jae yeon person is kinda ugly.

her nose is kinda weird.

and she dated yunho.

wow.

i think the heechul and chae yeon thingee is actually pretty cute.

they possibly couldve not gone out together.

they're just probably good friends.

i dont think thats donghae.

the nose is totally different and now that i think about it. jessica has lighter hair.

but anyways.

that kiss was pretty hot. i liked it. keke.

it almost gave me a nosebleed.

jessica seems like a ____

after being with 2-3 guys.

and hyuk was with that girl for 3 years.

dayum. hot hot hot. xD

OMFG...LEEDONGHAE!!!

that picture makes you wanna CRYYY T_______________T

but... I don't think thats him. HAHAH =X his eyes & nose don't really match his facial features.

Guest yongieee

jaejoong has a TWIN?!!!!

WHOAAAAA

hahahaha.. cy and heechul? hmm i dont konw..

it COULD be a coincidence.. but then again.. you never konw.

shes only.. 5 years older than him?

isnt she 30? and isnt he in his early 20s?

Guest damifino

& as for the yashimmanman, I thought it was pretty true, cause he said "noona". "Esp. when noona was getting blamed and cursed by everyone I felt bad......" He didn't say that the female celeb crush was older than him directly, but indirectly he called her "noona" -- so that obviously tells you that she's older. But whatever.........

He called Chaeyeon a "noona" when he was talking about Chaeyeon, obviously because she's older than him. He didn't say that the crush on the celebrity he had was a "noona." He was talking about two different things.

ETA I don't get what the big deal is either... they are all in their late teens, early 20's when they should be dating many people. So who cares if this Jessica person is dating 20 men? She's not married nor even engaged to anyone.

Archived