Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, that´s true. but then it´s what they choose to begin with. nowadays people are informed about what it means to be a "public" person. so they have to face it, the good and the bad sides ^^.

It's not being their public figures but being their public figures in Korea [and part of SM Ent too].

Celebrities outside of East Asia seem to be much better off, even the boyband members. They socialize with girls and date. Sure, they get shrieked at, but that's really mild compared to what East Asian celebrities go through. Especially those in Korea. [Not bashing here, it's just that, I regularly read about K-pop fans do things fans of other music scenes don't do. That it's a 'bit scary' is an understatement.] Especially the SM Town boys. Their fans just act so much more... possessive, and they act upon their possessiveness! These boys can't even have friends it seems. [i don't think I'll get over how rude and unkind the Cassiopeians were towards Bae Seulgi for those Yunho, and a bit of Yoochun, rumors. Goodness, it was just a couple of TV show appearances and girlish crushes! Fangirls bashed her for being... a fangirl? That was just wrong. <_< And Sunday was hated so much for sharing a friendly moment with Yunho. Geez.]

Going off on a tangent here, but I actually hope the FT Island girlfriends are true, because it would be such a nice change to see boyband members owning up to having girlfriends. Even if that turns off their crazier fans, it would probably work out better for them in the end.

BUT speaking of bashing, you calling us "jealous pieces of crap" doesn't make anything better as well... <_<

not ALL fangirls will be "disgusting" and "pathetic" and bash someone to their death.jeez

some can keep their cool if their idol has a gf.

While seeing these SM Ent girlfriends get insulted doesn't make me happy either, I know exactly how you feel about all these backlash against the fangirls. But it's useless to squander your time and energy trying to teach manners to a person who isn't willing to learn. It's as tiring to scold fangirl-bashers as it is tiring to scold bashing-fangirls. [i'm telling you this because I've done before what you're doing now. It's not worth your efforts. ;) ]

Guest touche`

Donghae?????????????? :tears:

Tell me about it. <_< [Though I am NOT obsessed with him]

Besides, I don't think anybody would waant to capture them kissing. It's quite distrubing. -_-

And who is Jessica? I don't think I have seen her around before?

Guest snowy_life

XDD

you know..

if i have a chance to get into

sm or something..

i swear.. im going ta ask them...

did so and so really date?

XDD lolz.

^^ :lol:

Guest winksassy

dang! interesting hehe

that intense kiss

do they have vid3eo in youtube when they kiss? hahahaha just joking

stella is pure korean or half?

Guest xiaozhu_7

omg.. i always tot dat chae yeon n hee chul thingy was only a rumour.. but nvm i love both of them so i will support this r/s.. but it is over already rite?

yah n i didn't noe jj dated so many gals.. well he is too gd-lookin so many gals will fly to him.. i wish i m next.. ok i m still dreamin..

Guest hyo.jy

and also,

heechul did nott date chae yeon

its true he confessed taht he dated an older nuna,

but he said she was only 1 year older than him,

and chae yeon is 5 years older

Guest 13!hyukjae

I don't care if the scandals for SJ are true or not 'cos I still love them. <3

and LASTLY... DUDE THE DONGHAE HADURI PICTURE. *LE GASPE*

Though you can't see his face but I can sorta recognize his hair & nose. BUT THEN AGAIN, it could be some look-a-like (like the eric & heesun kissy gif)? because DH isn't really that chubby like in the captions~

^ Agreed. His profile looked different and "Donghae's" nose is bigger in that intense picture. I don't think that it's Donghae at all.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

DONGHAEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>.>

anklfhalkfha!!!!!

is it true that the girl jaejoong dated..

cheated on him

cuz she found a jaejoong look a like ?

it's a rumor.

and i don't know if it's true.

but it sorta seems real =/

Guest 사랑競文

Some of you guys here are just sore and in denial.

I really doubt any Super Junior or TVXQ member would date any of you guys. :mellow:

By the way, How are these scandals?

Its just dating..

Its not like they had an affair or anything O_Olll

(Yeah you guys dont really think about the trainees point of view either.. -_- )

Guest hyo.jy

OMGG

no ones hating.

no ones jealous. (well maybe some)

no ones bashing.

no ones sore.

the person who posted this obviously wanted us to see it

and post our thoughts and thats what we're doing.

seriously, do you think anyone will be 'happy' for someone thats

making out with their idol?

Guest SUPERGURRL

i`ve seen these pictures before and supposedly the one with donghae and jessica making out isnt donghae. its supposed to be sum guy that looks alot like him but hoo noes? remember ppl these are SCANDALS. sum may be true and sum mite not be. but they all look cute together :) especially eeteuk and go ara[x

Guest MaxyBo0x

heh dunno if anyone said this... but that picture of the girl and "JaeJoong" is not JJ at all but a look-a-like... i think the story was the girl posted that picture as well as several others to get back at JJ for rejecting her.

Oh, if you were just using that picture to show the girl, then my apologies, and everyone please disregard me ^-^;;

Guest ROCKSTAR

okay hk looks like jun jihyun from the side picture and the girl below her is... strange looking.

WOW look at them make out =X

Guest kookoo

LOL

i have more of those emails that were sent between eeteuk and um???what's the girl's name??? go ara. LOL

frickin cheeeeeeeeeesy as hell. rofllll

& eeteuk kept urging to her marry him. weirdo.

Archived