Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest Q_Park

yep i heard about the go ara and eeteuk one.

heard about the donhae and jessica one and the kangin one.

heard that jj like ayumi.

- Kyu

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladiixxpreciious

O_____________O donghae?! HOLY CRAP!

how many people did jessica date? i thought she dated one more person but i forgot who..

and i just can't picture heechul and chae yeon O_o?

EDIT//: i took another good look at the donghae picture and that doesnt look like donghae OR jessica. most likely a fake becuase.. how would they be able to get a picture of that? lol like they would just makeout in front of cameras like it wouldnt matter. FAKE.

Guest babypink12345

WHOA, DONGHAE AND JESSICA..

SO THIS WAS THE PICS THIS ONE PERSON WAS TALKING ABOUT ON YOUTUBE.

WHO WOULD TAKE PICTURES OF THIS?

AYUMI AND JAEJOONG WOULD BE CUTE.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL SUPER GIRLS DEBUT.

I HEARD THEY WERE GOOD!

Guest MoMo_85

I agree ...that donghae pic actually looks a lot like that certain person from DBSK who shares the same name as a mouse...I actually thought it was him when I first saw the pic....

exactly what i thought. maybe it´s not donghae, but the "mouse" person? at the end it doesn´t matter. but if it´s true jessica had almost all boys of sm hihihihi

Actually, that's what really breaks my heart. They only have a life within the entertainment biz [and usually, within their entertainment company]. To non-celebrities, that sounds perfect, an insulated existence with a bunch of beautiful people, oneself being pretty too. But then, you've got to admit, it's probably as boring and annoying as heck after some time... especially when you're also a beautiful person [therefore, not that impressed with beauty], and when you've seen the other supposedly beautiful people at their worst, when you go through rigorous training, when you have no effective freedom to live life like a 'normal' person.

Haven't you guys ever thought that Donghae, Jaejoong, etc. might never meet the girls 'meant for them'? [At least, never while they're SuJu' Lee Donghae, TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoong, etc.] I mean, Donghae might be meant for a random girl on the streets of Portugal, and it's too bad because she'd rabid-fangirl-claw at him when she meets him. :wacko: Or Jaejoong's true love, right now, is a juvenile delinquent who's planning to throw eggs at him out of sheer anti-fanism? :sweatingbullets: Or heck, Jessica's soulmate might be a silent reader on Soompi who sees her scandalous picture with Donghae and smirks: "Cute, for an SM Ent bicycle." :crazy:

Of course, my examples are exaggerations, but I think you guys get what I mean. These people could have their ultimate romantic happiness resting on a slim chance, like everybody else, only their's are slimmer because they're not like everybody else...

In a way, it's entirely possible that they're 'settling' for the other celebrities around them, since it's so difficult to date a 'normal' person. That doesn't sound too bad to a non-celebrity, heck, it sounds great to be only able to date celebrities, but really think about it... it's pretty sad.

i agree... but then it´s not that bad. isn´t everyone like this? most "normal" people only get to know and date people around them. that´s why so many people date their schoomates or colleagues etc.

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

eereun. T__________T

alksejrls,cm.,amnft.,mant.

jessica went out with everyone, seriously. x___X

Guest miyavidoll

the first picture of the intense kissing remind me of micky haha

but then the one underneath looks like dong hae

but it's so unclear you can't see anything

and that doesn't look like jessica either

but if it was true? why did they do that with HAduri? LOLOL

omg this is so funny

i think this is a fake lol

Guest superhaein

are you kidding me? is that really donghae?

it doesn't look like him but if it is, im sad lol

his my fav in superjunior & seeing him kissing another

girl whos in their ent.. ahhh -_- lol

Guest hyo.jy

i dont think that pic is real.

i mean, at first i was like wtff

but then , i mean, why would donghae be stupid

enough to take the pics when he knows

somethings gonna happen?

if it was true, or someone confirmed it,

it'd be all over the news.

Guest alainachen_604

OMGG! *REWINDD

if you look back farrr abit pages you will read

THOSE PPL ARE FAKERS! not donghae and jessica i can tell -.-"

that guy doesnt even look like donghae!

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

gee.. do these rumors have actual facts to support them?? no..

i could spread a rumor too, if i dont have a live that is..

beside, what the celebrities did before their debut is nothing to our concern, and even after debut

Guest SavannahBee

why is dating someone even considered a scandal?

it's just like anyone else who has a boyfriend or girlfriend

i thought scandals were like boy1 was dating girl1 but then boy1 cheated with girl2 or something like

this person was married and had an affair with their children's nanny or whatnot

Guest jexilove

WHOA! SCANDAL! Here are my reactions and two cents:

first i must be honest but i'll refrain from bashing. i don't like seeing or hearing of JJ with anyone else. i didn't even like it when he said he likes Anne Hathaway from Devil Wears Prada. i know i'm being irrational but please understand i want to be honest. (okay, i'll admit that even i am laughing at myself)

imagine yourself in as a young gal training for hours in the same building as Jaejoong or right next door to Donghae and you constantly keep running into each other on your way to the bathroom (oh boy a fanfic could totally use sm ent. hallways as material), would you say no if they started paying you some attention? so i wouldn't discount the fact that some of the members of the same managment team will start to date each other but unless its confirmed from a reliable source, i wouldn't take it too seriously. but as a fan, i am intrigued by the gossip.

lastly, those DongHae pics are quite candid unless they were proffessional rigged. would you back away if DH wanted to kiss you?

Guest flyxme.

Shin Jae Yeon looks weird T_______T

WHOA, dong hae, i wanna see a gif of that kiss ROFL

O___O

i actually thought it looked like micky until i read the words under it

i cannot picture chaeyeon&heechul ><

edit, what with all the sm trainees -__-

Guest Yunniiejea77

What the hell? who the hell cares whose dating who? why are these scandals? why does this matter? so the girls that havn't debuted yet can have a ton of jealous fan girls hating on them or something already? :rolleyes: does it really matter who is whose ideal girl or boy or who is dating who? don't we have lives people? Guess not.

Jaejoong or... ANY of the DBSG or SUJU members -Do Not- belong to Any of you sad little fan girls on here that are bashing these girls you know nothing about. you jealous pieces of crap are the reason why girls are killing themselves for being harassed over dumb crap.

Such jealousy. it's digusting and pathetic.

Guest Yunniiejea77

Jessica does go around quick lol... She probably had all Suju members before they debuted lol

This is a perfect clear example of a ...HATER.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest musicismylifey

could u prove stella and shiwons? cus im not sure and it says up there like way up there ^^

Guest vietgurlhelen

basically, JEXILOVE said everything i was thinking...especially the part about jae too ^^^ and truthfully, i was kinda wondering who that "hk" girl was too

Guest stephypham

I thought the thing between Chae Yeon & Heechul was cute (:

DONGHAE ?! MY FISHY !? OMGOSH ~ is that really him? if you look

closely, it doesn't look like him, imo. but if that was him, :tears:

Archived