Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest xSHADOW

Wow if that's really DongHae...that's one kiss ^o^!!!

Kiss me too LOL...

I'm pretty sure not all these scandals are true but quite a few are.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest patie

O.O

wah most of them i'm like

"oh if it's true, cute ii guess, stars are human too, they need affection"

but O.O DONGHAE AND JESSICA?!

._. man taht's just freaking scary

Guest shylilrose08

these are interesting...

but that one of donghae... i seriously thought that was micky yoochun from dbsk.

VERY intense action there haha

Guest 13!hyukjae

I CAN'T HELP IT BUT REPLY TO SOME OF THE QUOTES HERE.

My suju fandom kinda dropped now .___.

well more like dong hae fandom.

*agitated*

SERIOUSLY??

Gosh, Yeonhee you can do better than that! [Kibum fans pls don't kill me. I just don't like him enough]

I want someone so pretty like YeonHee to be with one of the DBSK members [JAEJOONG! Maybe not changmin because she'd probably look older than him, but if she really date Changmin, I'd be really glad too ^___^], or the SUJU members that I like xD <3

Yeonhee is too good/pretty for jaejoong. I rather she date Yunho than Jaejoong.

jessica turned jaejoong down!?!?

oh lord. :fury:

I bet you will go all angry even if jessica really dated Jaejoong -.-

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/4948/2000...35154737_rs.jpg

Is it just me or does the guyin the pic look alot like Mickey (Yoochun)?

When i first saw it I was like woah that guy doesn't look like Dong Hae at all, more like Mickey from DBSG!

That's what I thought too :DD

Haven't you guys ever thought that Donghae, Jaejoong, etc. might never meet the girls 'meant for them'? [At least, never while they're SuJu' Lee Donghae, TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoong, etc.] I mean, Donghae might be meant for a random girl on the streets of Portugal, and it's too bad because she'd rabid-fangirl-claw at him when she meets him. :wacko: Or Jaejoong's true love, right now, is a juvenile delinquent who's planning to throw eggs at him out of sheer anti-fanism? :sweatingbullets: Or heck, Jessica's soulmate might be a silent reader on Soompi who sees her scandalous picture with Donghae and smirks: "Cute, for an SM Ent bicycle." :crazy:

Um. I was literally speechless when I finish reading your post. *worships you*

What the hell? who the hell cares whose dating who? why are these scandals? why does this matter? so the girls that havn't debuted yet can have a ton of jealous fan girls hating on them or something already? :rolleyes: does it really matter who is whose ideal girl or boy or who is dating who? don't we have lives people? Guess not.

Jaejoong or... ANY of the DBSG or SUJU members -Do Not- belong to Any of you sad little fan girls on here that are bashing these girls you know nothing about. you jealous pieces of crap are the reason why girls are killing themselves for being harassed over dumb crap.

Such jealousy. it's digusting and pathetic.

Once again, not all fangirls are the same :o

I will be happy if SJ members found their own happiness or something.

i agree that being a fangirl shouldn't be taken to the extent the way most fangirls in Korea take it (cause them girls CRAZZZYY) ie:-Star King girl incident

but being a fangirl, it's only natural to get at least an ounce of jealousy when your idol is claimed to be going out with someone.

fangirl = fun + fantasy, so you can only imagine why we're crazy half the time~

but it's just one of those, "i wish it was me w/ him" things i guess that gets us all rattled up..cause honestly, what fangirl wouldn't want to date their idol be it jj or dh.

^I agree with you. We have fun fangirling the groups/individuals we like, not angsting just because they didn't preserve their first kiss for us. <3

Some of you guys here are just sore and in denial.

^That's what I think of some of the "SJ fans" here.

---------------------------------------

Actually, Siwon & Stella looked really sweet together. <3

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

well that was a bit shocking. the kissing pic was hot but the guy looked like donghae in some of the pics but the girl

does not look like jessica at all. I guess that Jessica has a lot of anti fans. Si Won and Stella is cute but i heard they

broke up (?). Ayumi and Jaejoong was pretty suprising but i thought it was cute too. Well we cant bash them for being

like that their fricken teenagers and they just want to have fun.

Guest x_TaintedLove

Holy, Jessica went out with Donghae and Kangin? oO

I wonder who else she went out with.

I don't like Jessica anymore.

JaeJoong and Ayumi look cute together. But I'm so jealous (She's so pretty!). And that other girl, the first time I heard about Jae dating her for four years, I was so suprised. I'm guessing that SM didn't allow Jae to date anymore.

Oh dear, Chaeyeon and Heechul? That one is the most hard to picture. >_<

I wonder which one's true. Aish.

Guest alteregos

All the girls JJ supposedly dated always have some features that look like him.

I have wondered before if Ayumi & JJ would ever date, because I thought they'd be a cute couple, even if she is older than him by a few years :)

I honestly don't mind if any of these couples are true lol if they want to date, let them date.

Guest 13!hyukjae

well that was a bit shocking. the kissing pic was hot but the guy looked like donghae in some of the pics but the girl

does not look like jessica at all. I guess that Jessica has a lot of anti fans. Si Won and Stella is cute but i heard they

broke up (?). Ayumi and Jaejoong was pretty suprising but i thought it was cute too. Well we cant bash them for being

like that their fricken teenagers and they just want to have fun.

That one in the picture don't look like Donghae, seriously.

Guest mickory

OMG!!!!

i feel very shocked about DongHae

this is my first time in here.... i'm foriegner, i don't know about this before....

i pray no detail about Micky Yoochun pls......

thank you for all rumour.. thank you

Guest hyo.jy

you know i just realized somehting.

if WE were jessica or whoever SM people were dating

we would be really upset if we couldnt go out

with who we liked just because of crazy fans. i mean,

i think alot of people (including mee!!) were being a little

selfish on this topic. we only saw things in our point of view

so...it kills me to say this but

we should just..let them be.?

and not get mad..at jessica or whatever

because its really not their fault. right?

so.. yeah..

i mean, we dont want dbsk or suju to not ever have a

girlfriend because we want to 'own' them or 'claim' them

right???

guys lets be a little open minded..hhehe =]]

Guest yuemoonangel

Uwah, I'd never heard about JJ's dating life...I didn't even have the slightest clue about those rumors. I'm slow =P

I doubt thats DongHae though. Call it instinct, feeling, denial (lol), whatever, but I don't think it's him.

Guest silver_byul

i thought the donghae and jessica thing was cleared up? it was said that there were two people

that looked similar like them who put that clip on the internet..hmmm i'll try finding the pics that

shows that it isn't them..

Guest Mickey_89

so many Rumorsssssss

dont know which one is real n which isnt

LOL its better that i DONT believe in any of these things or else im going to be blood-pressure

aigoo that Donghae n Jess kissing pic T-T

my heart hurted alot the first time i saw it, but now *heck* its really nothing to me

i highly doubt this pic though, heck who took that pic? i think he/she did it on purpose or not he/she is kind of weirdness (i dont want to say that "sickness")

haha so many scandals related to Jaejae *lolol*

anyway THE PRESENT is the most important now

noone goes crazy becuz of those very old things rite?

smile, girls ^^

Guest tsweetazn

WOW....Donghae?? :ph34r: its so intense....LOL :phew::lol:

Awwww.....Chae Yeon and HeeChul....aaaawww...thats so cute....for real...

aaaaawww...and little more aaaaawwww......aaaaawww.....lol....i'll stop...^^

Archived