Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest bbyxwinnie

im hoping the donehae pictures are real >< ...........

unbelievable, i think. But I heard that HeeChul's rumor with ChaeYeon was true. I think it's cute

^ he said that it was just a rumor and he felt sry about it on ysmm cause it caused chaeyeon a lot of trouble

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iyeiluj

What the hell? who the hell cares whose dating who? why are these scandals? why does this matter? so the girls that havn't debuted yet can have a ton of jealous fan girls hating on them or something already? :rolleyes: does it really matter who is whose ideal girl or boy or who is dating who? don't we have lives people? Guess not.

Jaejoong or... ANY of the DBSG or SUJU members -Do Not- belong to Any of you sad little fan girls on here that are bashing these girls you know nothing about. you jealous pieces of crap are the reason why girls are killing themselves for being harassed over dumb crap.

Such jealousy. it's digusting and pathetic.

took the words out of my mouth...some of you have no lives...if ya'll concentrated on something like school or an hobby or a sport for that matter as hard as you concentrated on matter such as this, you will be really good at what you do...

so children...channel your energies somewhere else....

Guest iluvuknow

aaawwww chaeyeon and heechul! so cute! wish it was real! hehe

*gasps at donghae and jessica* omg.....OMG

I was shocked at every picture especially donghaes. :blink:

Yeah, and Donghae looks like Yoochun for some reason.

I'd be more inclined to believe a scandal if it involved Yoochun. :ph34r: I do mean that in a good way! It seems he's the type who wouldn't handle his fame as if it were oh-so fragile. Like... he would be inclined to live more like a normal person. [i'm basing this on how he had a girlfriend before and it became common knowledge.] I hope he meets the girl for him if he and Boa don't end up together.

exactly what i thought. maybe it´s not donghae, but the "mouse" person? at the end it doesn´t matter. but if it´s true jessica had almost all boys of sm hihihihi

i agree... but then it´s not that bad. isn´t everyone like this? most "normal" people only get to know and date people around them. that´s why so many people date their schoomates or colleagues etc.

True, but you have to admit, it DOES screw up one's dating prospects a lot if you're likely to get: shrieked-at/fangirl-clawed/egged/booed/wolf-whistled/etc when you step on the streets... even on another country's streets. ;) I don't think that's something that a person ever really gets used to.

At least when 'normal' people meet new acquaintances, they don't have to deal with deeply entrenched preconceived notions and media-enforced personas.

I'd dearly like to pat these SM Ent talents on the head. "HWAITING! ^-^V"

OKAY, some people here are overreacting as much as the 'fangirly' posters are and misunderstanding the use of the word "scandal". One--"Scandal" is the term used in Korean showbiz when celebrities are caught dating. It's not as strong as how "scandal" is used in the Western world. <_< Two--Goodness, you're reproaching the 'fangirls' for their harsh words, yet you're being so harsh as well. Talk about hypocritical!

Guest Michiyo Yakito-chan

HOLY HOLY HOLY about tt donghae pic *faints* thank god i'm more into kibum than him... :crazy:

Guest stressed_out

more scandals please! i would love something more on a scandal thread than bashing and the same heartbroken replies over and over again. thank you

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i wouldnt of minded Ara n Leeteuk, Heechul n Chae Yeon n Ayumi n Jaejoong.

humm these r just scandals right as in they "supposedly happened"

Guest spellitBOAxX

wow... that pic with jessica and donghae was intense!! ^_^ maybe some of these are true... keke ^^

GOSH!!! damn... people... that's a lot of stuff

going on isn't that?! SM's out of control~

but I also heard those so... they might be true

AHHHHH but~ DBSK really doesn't get into

much scandals do they? LOL but I can't believe

MICKY isn't on that since... well~ his relationship

with the back dancer was pretty obvious so I guess

it's useless to put it here BUT! that make out pic...

they had nerves O_O''

-Rebecca

Guest MoMo_85

True, but you have to admit, it DOES screw up one's dating prospects a lot if you're likely to get: shrieked-at/fangirl-clawed/egged/booed/wolf-whistled/etc when you step on the streets... even on another country's streets. ;) I don't think that's something that a person ever really gets used to.

At least when 'normal' people meet new acquaintances, they don't have to deal with deeply entrenched preconceived notions and media-enforced personas.

I'd dearly like to pat these SM Ent talents on the head. "HWAITING! ^-^V"

OKAY, some people here are overreacting as much as the 'fangirly' posters are and misunderstanding the use of the word "scandal". One--"Scandal" is the term used in Korean showbiz when celebrities are caught dating. It's not as strong as how "scandal" is used in the Western world. <_< Two--Goodness, you're reproaching the 'fangirls' for their harsh words, yet you're being so harsh as well. Talk about hypocritical!

yeah, that´s true. but then it´s what they choose to begin with. nowadays people are informed about what it means to be a "public" person. so they have to face it, the good and the bad sides ^^.

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

omomomom that picture of donghae and jessica......shocking!

no wonder she has like so many antis...and she didnt even debut yet...sad

Guest KFANNATIC

wahh i'm speechless.

is that really donghae?

first i thought it was mickey from dbsk :P

lol!

but i was shocked!

gosh!

this is too intense!

Guest eastsea_sarang

Jaejoong or... ANY of the DBSG or SUJU members -Do Not- belong to Any of you sad little fan girls on here that are bashing these girls you know nothing about. you jealous pieces of crap are the reason why girls are killing themselves for being harassed over dumb crap.

Such jealousy. it's digusting and pathetic.

i agree that being a fangirl shouldn't be taken to the extent the way most fangirls in Korea take it (cause them girls CRAZZZYY) ie:-Star King girl incident

but being a fangirl, it's only natural to get at least an ounce of jealousy when your idol is claimed to be going out with someone.

fangirl = fun + fantasy, so you can only imagine why we're crazy half the time~

but it's just one of those, "i wish it was me w/ him" things i guess that gets us all rattled up..cause honestly, what fangirl wouldn't want to date their idol be it jj or dh.

BUT speaking of bashing, you calling us "jealous pieces of crap" doesn't make anything better as well... <_<

not ALL fangirls will be "disgusting" and "pathetic" and bash someone to their death.jeez

some can keep their cool if their idol has a gf.

or in my case, a hardcore makeout session... :tears:

----------------------------

eh, it's only natural though that they'll start dating around..in secret or public..

they have nothing to do other than be around with everyone in the ent.biz most of the time~

Guest Yunniiejea77

Umm well I consider Fan girl along the same lines as a netizen that would bash a girl their "idol" was dating so yes it is digusting and pathetic if that's a part of being some fan girl. I am sure some fan girls are not insane and have lives but it doesn't seem that most of them do so far considering they've murdered....how many young girls now? and yes I said murder. in-direct murder basically, of that young girl that was on some show awhile ago and took a picture with someone and got harrassed and bashed for it.

Even in that thread people were bashing on the girl saying she was ugly and the girl is dead and still being bashed for being in a picture with some guy lol ..you fan girls need to realize these little boys you're so in love with may be the biggest d*cks out there, but no one wants that image I guess.

Guest xx sunyoung

dude that is so weird.

hehe;p

yeah..

so..

anywayys jj dated alot of guhhs.

dude i'm jealused:[

lols.

oh wells.. i still lovee him. <33

Archived