Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SMiiLE**

whoa.. hmm.. donghae and jessica!? didnt donghae say he never kissed a girl? i forgot where tho.. -___-''. lol. i wonder if siwon is still going out with her. does anybody know?? prob. not. hah

most of these aren't true.

just for publicity.

the stella and shiwon is true

also, the min dul lau one is true too....

scandals are really out there sometimes...

Guest crazyfrog

Wow!! that Jessica chick seems quite popular with the guys. and man, that Donghae pic was... hahaha!!

Heechul and Chae Yeon eh? for some reason, i think that's cute... hmmm, but i thought JaeJoong's "hk" was H.O.T.'s Kangta...? o.O

Guest cyorin

The picture with Dongahe kissing with that girl Jessica is so heartbreaking! Hahaha. And she both dated KangIn and Donghae? >:(

Guest lynnshim

Question: why is this even still here? Why can't we get over this?!?!

Seriously. Even if they were true, it's normal to be in a relationship. Yes, celebrities are human too.

seriously ppl. They are human. Its like some random person that you've never met in your entire life goes

"No! You're dating! Don't date!"

WTF.

^ I really love your comment =D

Seriously, people should get over this, especially anyone who's thinking of being together with these artist [oh you know what I mean =P]

Guest esmiux

Dang XD Jessica, ... that lucky gal XD

I'm happy they had some GFs before, cos now its like so hard for them to be in a relationship ... sucks :S... I want changmin to have a GF T__________T ... a pretty GF with big eyes and tall, and super model kind of face, mind you XD (i sound like a picky mother ROFL)

What will SM do with all the antifans Super girls have? and they haven't even debuted yet lol

V

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/4948/2000...35154737_rs.jpg

Is it just me or does the guyin the pic look alot like Mickey (Yoochun)?

When i first saw it I was like woah that guy doesn't look like Dong Hae at all, more like Mickey from DBSG!

Pshi. not at all. Chun's profile is nothing like that. That's DongHae's nose XD... If that's not him, well the dude looks terrible like him in his Super Junior show days

Guest ILLUSiiON

2000113768335154737_rs.jpg

When i first saw it I was like woah that guy doesn't look like Dong Hae at all, more like Mickey from DBSG!

Guest yooniceland

according to the fans i korea, the fans decided to HACK into Leeteuk's email account and read his private email. I bet the girls didn't expect to find that email from Go Ara. That's why Leeteuk doesn't do his cyworld anymore, his dad does.

Also with jaejoong and that min deul lae girl, she dumped him, then AFTER he debuted, she tried to get back with him. I think he's far better off without her. But Ayumi and Jaejoong might look cute.

according to the fans i korea, the fans decided to HACK into Leeteuk's email account and read his private email. I bet the girls didn't expect to find that email from Go Ara. That's why Leeteuk doesn't do his cyworld anymore, his dad does.

Also with jaejoong and that min deul lae girl, she dumped him, then AFTER he debuted, she tried to get back with him. I think he's far better off without her. But Ayumi and Jaejoong might look cute.

wow...hacking..mm..i wonder if fans in korea can hack into Junsu's <333

Guest hnAcogN

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/4948/2000...35154737_rs.jpg

It can't be Yoochun :crazy:, those pics were old and Yoochun's hair wasn't like that back there!

It's not Dong Hae either!

This's sooo not right! <_<

Seriously, the fans need to respect the stars' privacy!

• 5 months later...
Guest RainingWendy

jessica turned jaejoong down!?!?

oh lord. :fury:

I know seriously she must be brain dead or something, its not bashing but the truth.

Archived