Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Awwww! 
Our Sweet Angel got injured while filming her action scenes in Dr Brain

It must have been physically hard for her, DB being her first action project

No wonder she lost a lot of weight in between filming P&J CF’s. 

I’m glad it was not a serious injury though and she has recovered.

7946-D550-AC63-4-B25-99-BC-CE90-DA5-BD40

C4-F16-A79-3209-4238-B6-D3-A6-E635-FC40-

62956-A2-C-B5-FC-46-C9-B9-AF-3-AAE7-A26-

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20211110143753722

• Shocked 1

Seo Ji-hye, the new OTT goddess "I am proud of the popularity of K-content" [Interview summary]

852-B1-C13-A951-4-AF9-8-A1-F-BCFBD656-CE

(Export News Reporter Kim Yu-jin) Actress Seo Ji-hye shared her feelings about meeting viewers around the world through various works through the OTT platform. 

Seo Ji-hye told various stories in an interview with Apple TV+ original series 'Doctor Brain' held online on the afternoon of the 10th. 

'Doctor Brain' is a sci-fi thriller drama based on Hong's popular webtoon, which tells the story of a genius brain scientist obsessively obsessed with brain synchronization technology that reads memories by accessing other people's brains. Seo Ji-hye played the cold-hearted Detective Choi Soo-seok in 'Doctor Brain'

On this day, Seo Ji-hye mentioned "Doctor Brain", which was released on the 4th, saying, "I think it's a good start." She continued, "On the other hand, there was a sense of pressure, but in a way, starting something new is a very interesting and refreshing thing. I would have thought." 

She also reported the process of directly connecting to Apple TV+ to watch 'Doctor Brain'. Seo Ji-hye, who said, "Those who use iPhones can easily access it," said, "It was a bit strange to see that. I think," he said. 

5-D987-AA8-5-C0-F-42-DF-B7-EC-125-EB441-

She also said, "Actually, this is the part that I was worried about. Before our work was opened, I thought about how to explain it, but I thought that accessibility was good. I think it will be a good service in the future." 

I also remembered the memory of working with director Kim Ji-woon. Seo Ji-hye said, "I was very curious about what kind of director he was, but he was detailed, sensitive and meticulous. It was surprising. I thought the director would be tough because he did a lot of action and noir genres, but I saw a lot of other parts. It was a new and enjoyable work. She said. 

He also explained the character Choi Soo-seok played by himself and said, "I approached her thinking that she was a very cold and hard character because she was a detective, and while talking with the director, I tried to draw him as a character who grew little by little through Se-won. My role itself Since she is a character that does not reveal much of the narrative, depending on the setting, a lot of things change, such as the feeling of God or the dialogue. I was curious how those things would fit into the drama." 

She continued, "There were a lot of action scenes, and there were parts that were physically difficult. There was the part where I used guns, but there were parts where I thought 'let's learn about guns. It was interesting and fun. To get used to using guns naturally, I had a toy gun and touched it a lot, and while I was looking for a video, a video of Halle Berry came up. I also referenced it a lot."

4152-D28-A-B460-40-C8-8-F27-95-B60242-F4

Following 'Doctor Brain', Seo Ji-hye, who appears in the Disney Plus (Disney+) original drama 'Kiss Six Sense', which will be launched in Korea on the 12th, is busier than anyone else on the new OTT platform. 

Seo Ji-hye said, "Now, interest in Korean content is increasing and there are more works that produced good results. As a result, a little more responsibility and weight, concentration and responsibility for my acting, are homework and pressure for me. Of course, as an actor, I shouldn't be thinking about acting easily, but I feel like those things are felt more in my body." 

She continued, "Before, 'Crash Landing on You' gained a lot of popularity overseas, and as a result, a lot of feelings of pride and anticipation were created for me, saying, 'Oh, really, Korean content is now gaining recognition all over the world." 

'Doctor Brain' was released on the 4th and can be seen on Apple TV+. 

Photo = Apple TV+

ARTICLE

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001371950

Our Sweet Angel’s New Title:  “OTT Goddess” 

• Love 1

Some Screenshots from KBS Entertainment Relay Interview

(No vid with English subs yet) 

Looks like SJH led the Interview and did most of the talking as reporter keeps on throwing her majority of the questions. 
(And her Friendship with Lee Jae Won is adorable. They are close colleagues since Heart Surgeons) 
6377933-C-E6-E0-4-D36-87-EF-710-E00-B2-C

I wonder what she said that made LKS and PHS burst out laughing

She is really a funny gal

286-DF5-B6-EDFF-4-A14-A0-AA-90-B4-DA89-C

Spoiler

A093243-C-DB06-4991-B4-C3-8-D5-B09-EC677

Our OTT Princess / Sweet Angel is really Witty and Lovable

Not to mention Smart and has a Beautiful Soul.

6-EF2-E36-A-CD08-4-E06-A0-A9-7-A1-C31-D4

Big Thanks to Jyeus Fan Cafe IG

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWLzBoiAC-v/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Awesome 1