Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

KBS Entertainment Relay SJH Cut with English Subs now available c/o tteokbokki_couple IG 

3-AF7-E8-D3-8-BB0-4-A9-E-AB39-35-DC1-B9-

28317-A26-A9-AB-4-AA9-BB59-2-FEDC8858780

2-BE5942-A-39-E2-42-F0-AFCD-049-D77-B18-

Spoiler

081-B175-D-AAF8-4-E4-B-B614-362506-FE93-

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWQ8i-vjoCrrP5pkrvcz9jtnbMzgza-Ug1N8ZM0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looks like SJH and LKS grew close while filming DB

And the casts including PD Kim Jee Won is fond of her

I think because of her sweet persona

And how cute is it that SJH and Park Hee Soo wants to read each other’s brain :) 

Spoiler

D39361-A1-1-B71-4213-BAD9-0-D4-BBD587-AD

E54-B562-F-18-E2-4-EA1-B33-E-0-DA2-C308-

In fact PHS is now following her on IG

Spoiler

2-D6-B24-DA-9-DB2-4170-B448-44-C58-FDDC3

And there will be another online interview with the DB cast via ZoomTV today

Spoiler

E871-F441-8-B7-E-4-D46-AE0-E-EB2-E1-F36-

• Awesome 1

[SC Interview] 'Dr. Brain' Seo Ji-hye "I'm not even a Hallyu star, I'm proud of K-content" (comprehensive)

5-EAEE1-C8-7-DD8-4-FF3-A6-FC-87541766635

[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-yeon Moon] Actress Seo Ji-hye took the first step in her 'global walk'. 

In an interview with Apple TV+ (Apple TV Plus) new original series 'Dr. Brain' (Doctor Brain), which was recently conducted online, Seo Ji-hye released various episodes such as collaboration with Apple TV Plus and praise from director Kim Ji-woon. 'Doctor Brain' is a sci-fi thriller drama in which a genius scientist discovers the truth by synchronizing his and others' brains. Seo Ji-hye plays Choi Soo-seok, a detective who pursues an incident that happened to Go Se-won's family.

Seo Ji-hye, who made her face known to the world through 'Crash Landing on You' in the meantime, is trying to get closer to global viewers with various works ranging from Disney Plus' new drama 'Kiss Six Sense' to 'Doctor Brain'. Seo Ji-hye said, "As OTT Apple TV Plus was first serviced, I heard from people around me that it would be 'interesting', and I got a feeling that it would be unique. You told me a lot of good stories, so I think it was a good start." "There is pressure, but starting something new was really fun and fresh. I think the burden was on everyone,” he said. 

Seo Ji-hye played Choi Soo-seok in the drama. She said, "As a detective, I approached her thinking that she was a cold and hard character, and while having several conversations with the director, she said, 'It would be good if I was a character who grew up through the case through Sewon,' so I thought about how much more I could show that part. Since my role itself is a character that does not reveal much narrative, depending on the setting, the feeling and dialogue of the god change a lot. I think I was worried a lot about setting such a setting. Also, there were a lot of action scenes, so it was a little difficult physically. There were parts, and there were parts that used guns instead.

AB9-BC302-A105-4-E13-8-FF3-90698-C54-A72

51-EF7-A93-1-E8-A-4-EF0-9-F22-0-F56583-E

I also tried physically. Seo Ji-hye said, "I exercised more than usual. It was very difficult because there were most of the running scenes. So I eat a little more, eat a lot of healthy food, exercise a lot, and there are a lot of parts where I use a gun, so I've never seen that part. I've never done it before, so I naturally thought 'how can I use a gun', and I usually have a gun model and try to get used to the feel and grip by fiddling with it. "She said. 

Seo Ji-hye is currently taking a global step in collaboration with OTT. Seo Ji-hye said, "Before that, I focused on Korean activities and made dramas and movies, but now I am more interested in Korean content, and there are more works that produced good results. Concentration and responsibilities are homework for me, and I honestly feel pressure. Of course, as an actor, I shouldn't think about acting easily, but those things come to me more and I feel it in my body. 'Crash Landing on You' Also, it was popular overseas, and as a result, it seems that there is a sense of pride, anticipation, and various emotions about 'this is how Korean content is becoming more recognized around the world.' I think it's time. On the other hand, I also thought that it would be nice to be able to meet a lot of different contents."

Lastly, Seo Ji-hye was asked what 'Doctor Brain' meant and what kind of step she would remain in her acting career. It feels like a step forward that can let you know that there is a drama, but it was interesting to be able to do it through such an opportunity. It feels like I'm walking the steps." 

Seo Ji-hye meets global viewers once again with Disney+'s Korean original 'Kiss Six Sense'. 

Reporter Ji-yeon Moon lunamoon@sportschosun.com 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003802280

• Love 1

‘Dr. Brain’ Exclusive Interviews with Lee Sun-kyun, Park Hee-soon, and more!

In AppleTV’s new South Korean drama series Dr. Brain, the 6-episode series explores the world of syncing human brains through technology, only to discover a murder-mystery. Throughout the history of mystery fiction, every detective has wished that they could access a dead person’s memories to find out who the culprit is.

In Dr. Brain, that technology is suddenly discovered and the scientist who creates it is eager to explore its capabilities. So he decides to “hack into the brain” of a recently deceased person, only to discover that the dead-man’s memories lead directly to him and the tragic events surrounding the scientist’s wife and son. His quest for the truth ultimately embroils a fellow brain scientist, a private investigator, and a police detective who all come to his aid to put the pieces of this puzzle together.

(CUT TO SJH’s PART)

Seo Ji-hye

Then co-starring Seo Ji-hye (lauded for her performances in the 2020 series “Dinner Mate” and 2019 series “Crash Landing On You”) as a police detective whose missing person cases seem to all lead back to Sewon and yet, while suspicious of him, still provides ready aid and back up when things get dire. Seo Ji-hye’s performance is a careful balance of curiosity and empathy through the lens of law enforcement. 

For you, as an actor, what did you enjoy about working on this particular project? What was fun or memorable for you?

SEO JI-HYE: I think given the nature of the theme of the series, which is very heavy and full of suspense and thriller, we tried to keep things light on set, just to keep things very fun and casual and friendly when we were not filming.

An episode that comes to mind, that we had a lot of fun with, was because I am a detective, we worked with corpses and these are not actual corpses or actual actors or actresses. But they are dummies that look very realistic given our current level of technology.

So Detective Park, who is my aide on the series, actually went up to one of the dummies and thought it was an actor and started talking to it. So that really lightened up the mood that day.

“Dr. Brain” is actually a series about love, even though it is a thriller series. How would you describe the love that your character receives or gives to the other characters and how that impacts the story?

SEO JI-HYE: I think each character has a different subject that they love or that they receive love from. So, for example, Sewon’s love is his family, which drives the story. And since I portray a detective in the story, my character’s love is based on solving cases and investigations. I think this love for solving cases is what makes my character powerful.

I am curious what you have to say about your series “Dr. Brain” and the whole concept of brain-hacking, if there are positives or negatives, and how you feel about it.

SEO JI-HYE: So I think this concept of brain-hacking could really go either way. It could have a positive influence on the world, or it could go terribly wrong and have a negative influence. But I think that if this technology were built up on, without compromising human values and human dignity, then I think that it would be one of the greatest technologies and we could take away a lot from that with the synergy created.

ARTICLE:

https://www.fanbolt.com/116834/dr-brain-cast-exclusive-interviews-with-lee-sun-kyun-park-hee-soon-and-more/

• Love 1

Zoom TV Online Interview with the DB Cast Screencaps

SJH with her good Friend Lee Jae Won

D86-A9020-304-E-4158-B834-2934-C73-FA0-D

C849-E4-BA-3-BDE-4198-A3-D4-3009-A8648-F

Spoiler

79528-FDB-49-A6-49-D0-81-ED-608-DF4-E55-

c/o Dinnermate International IG

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWTWHJjIRxn/?utm_medium=copy_link

YT link(Note: Not viewable in North America) 

credit to owners

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ videos in one post! Thanks!
  • Awesome 1

First drama challenge Director Kim Ji-woon “Every time rice cake, we win with various genres”

'Doctor Brain', directed by Kim, is a sci-fi thriller in which a genius brain scientist (Lee Sun-kyun) scans other people's brains to solve the mystery of the tragedy that happened to his family and collects memories. 

It is a good thing from the director's point of view that the main character, Seon-gyun Lee, has gained global recognition for the movie 'Parasite' and the other protagonist, Park Hee-soon, with the Netflix original series 'My Name'. Another main character, Seo Ji-hye, is also popular abroad for her 'Crash Landing on You', which aired on Netflix. Director Kim laughed and said, “Isn’t it good to have a high level of recognition?” “Park Hee-soon and I filmed together before ‘My Name’ was released, and I had faith and trust in the actor. I thought that this actor's existence would prove worthwhile. I think popularity abroad is a bonus.” 

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20211114010004071

• Love 1

A Collection of Article Interviews for Doctor Brain

(SJH Parts Only) 

Actors Lee Jae-won and Seo Ji-hye emphasize the importance of character development in Dr. Brain

SEOUL, Nov. 11 (Yonhap) -- Actors Lee Jae-won and Seo Ji-hye, who stars in Apple TV+'s first Korean-language original series "Dr. Brain," emphasized how human-like charms of each character were well melted into the science fiction mystery show. 

In an online interview on Wednesday, the two actors agreed that "Dr. Brain" contains stories on each of the characters' growth despite the sci-fi thriller being based on a cerebral scientist uncovering a murder case

083-B327-F-02-C0-438-A-AAF6-02731-A0-A00

"Detective Choi is like a ray of hope for Se-won, who has nowhere to lean on," Seo explained. "While she contemplates whether to trust Se-won's words, detective Choi strives to get to the bottom of the case by following her instincts." 

"At first, I approached my character with cold and hard emotions," Seo said. "Se-won, who lacks in feeling emotions, shows character growth as the show unfolds, and Choi also shows development through solving the incident. I tried to portray my character growing as much as Se-won does." 

Seo said she also worked hard to manage her physical strength to pull off action sequences. The actress added that she practiced with a model gun to prepare for her scenes.  

The two actors mentioned that they were given a good opportunity to meet viewers around the world by starring in Apple TV+'s original TV series. 

"I believe there are a lot of people who don't even know my name yet, but it is interesting yet scary to be able to show my performance as an actress to the world," Seo said. "I felt a sense of pressure and responsibility." 

CREDIT TO ARTICLE

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065580766513358

9656689-C-2353-4139-B80-D-57708068-D052.

Here, as told to us in a press conference, Director Kim Jee Woon; Lee Sun Gun; Lee Yoo Young; Park Hee Soon; Seo Ji Hye; Lee Jae Won talk about the thrill of the drama, preparations they made before filming, and the popularity of Korean dramas across a global scale.

BBEDE4-B3-D916-406-F-B1-B0-E4-A5715-D8-C

Can you talk about the process of how you crafted and developed your characters?

Seo Ji Hye: For me, as my character is a detective, she is a very strong and cold-headed person. But as she and Se Won try to uncover the case together, I wanted to make sure that I could also express the soft and compassionate side of Lieutenant Choi.

CREDIT TO ARTICLE

https://www.elle.com.sg/2021/11/10/dr-brain-lee-sun-gyun-park-hee-soon-and-seo-ji-hye-on-apple-tvs-first-k-drama/

Dr. Brain' Director Kim Ji-woon Apple TV Plus first Korean content?
I hope it will be maintained

Seo Ji-hye is an upgraded version of the SD Investigation Unit for the Scientific Investigation Unit. She was a bit cold, intelligent, had good diction, and needed strength to speak the language. This is an advantage, so I started working on it. He showed off the skills I had hoped for without any regrets. 

TRANSLATED ARTICLE

https://m.hobbyen.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065561912044821

• Love 1

Translated Q&A c/o tteokbokki couple IG

DBA8-F472-DE92-4528-A9-C5-2-AA5-DC61467-

0-FA473-C7-5-F04-4-C2-A-BB5-F-65-E322-BF

28-C8-E3-F2-1-C40-4-E1-A-A1-DF-9-DAA8-D0

Some of her answers that are worth highlighting:

-   She loves “The Blacklist”. 

I am also a fan of the show. 

Megan Boone plays an FBI Agent named Elizabeth Keen. 

Perhaps she took reference on EK while playing Detective Choi in Dr. Brain

-   She started studying English again.

Maybe to help connect more with her International Fans now that she is finally getting a share of the Hallyu Wave

My wish is that she gets to Hollywood one day. 

And lastly she wants to be “An Awesome Villain” for her next role. 

She already played an antagonist role as Sharon in Black Knight and she was awesome in it

I was thinking an awesome villain role would be something similar to Emma Stone's character in “Cruella” 

Hopefully she gets to fulfill her wish one day

• Love 2

[Fashionist News]
Stylish like Seo Ji-hye even in winter!

E49-FE5-B7-A530-4-A59-9064-93-FB88-E4-C0

French luxury contemporary fashion brand Paul & Joe introduced a new product 'Velvet Goose Hooded Half Coat' for a warm winter.

Paul & Joe's goose hooded coat, which is good to wear stylishly even in chilly weather, is made of velvet material and boasts a luxurious appearance and soft touch. The casual atmosphere is accentuated by the naturally falling shoulder line and big hood design. In addition, Paul & Joe's signature lining design, which is newly upgraded every season, maintains unchanging stylishness even when detached.

In addition, it is possible to freely style the coat with a zipper fastening, and the length that naturally covers the hips gives the effect of making the leg line look longer when worn. Metal details are added to the overall coat to enhance the perfection of styling with sophisticated points.

Paul & Joe's velvet goose hooded half coat comes in four colors: ivory, black, pink, and blue, so you can choose according to your taste.

Meanwhile, Paul & Joe's 'Velvet Goose Hooded Half Coat' can be found on the Lotte Home Shopping mobile app.

http://z.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=55953&Menu=12&_C_=23069

Seo Ji-hye shows off her style with a velvet goose hooded coat

French luxury contemporary fashion brand Paul & Joe presented muse Seo Ji-hye's velvet goose hooded half coat pictorial.

7-D76-A25-E-6-DFD-4-B65-B259-E73-D5-F31-

In the pictorial, Seo Ji-hye is stylishly wearing a goose hooded coat. The goose hooded coat is made of velvet material and boasts a luxurious appearance and a soft touch. The casual atmosphere is accentuated by the naturally falling shoulder line and big hood design. Here, Paul & Joe's signature lining design maintains unchanging stylishness even when detached.

In addition, it is possible to freely style the coat with a zipper fastening, and the length that naturally covers the hips gives the effect of making the leg line look longer when worn. Metal details are added to the overall coat to enhance the perfection of styling with sophisticated points.

Meanwhile, Seo Ji-hye is the Apple TV+ 'Dr. He is appearing in 'Brain'. In addition, Disney+'s 'Kiss Six Sense', which is scheduled to be released next year, will continue to work hard. 

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=312327

• Love 1

'Apple' Doctor Brain, Episode 3 released today

6-F8-DDABE-3-C61-4106-9398-9-B9-BC2-C564

Episode 3 of the first 'Korean Original' series 'Dr. Brain' of Apple TV Plus will be released today. 

'Dr. Brain' is a sci-fi thriller that tells the story of a genius brain scientist 'Go Se-won' (Lee Seon-kyun), whose family becomes victims of a mysterious accident and experiences a terrible tragedy. The original genre, fresh setting, and passionate performances of the actors are gathering hot responses from viewers. This episode stimulates curiosity by foretelling that the mysterious phenomena that happened to 'Sewon' will be dealt with in earnest after brain synchronization.

SPOILERS

Spoiler

Previously, 'Sewon' undergoes brain synchronization several times to uncover the truth of the tragic accident that happened to her family and experiences unknown abnormalities. An embarrassing situation has arisen in which unfamiliar emotions and new habits arise for 'Sewon', who is motivated not only by the memories of the dead but also by his habits. Next, suspicious people such as 'Lee Kang-moo' (Park Hee-soon) who asks 'Se-won' who is confused about the whereabouts of his wife 'Jeong Jae-i' (Lee Yoo-young) and 'Choi Su-seok' (Seo Ji-hye) who doubts 'Sewon' is further heightened. 

In particular, Taegu Um, who first appeared in Episode 2, left a strong impression on viewers by purchasing a large amount of unusual items such as blue tape and string at a convenience store. With the appearance of Uhm Tae-goo, the curiosity about what kind of crisis 'Sewon' will face is amplifying. In addition, in Episode 3, it is predicted that a mysterious development will unfold in earnest with the shocking identity of 'Kang Mu' revealed, increasing expectations. Episode 3, which foretells an unpredictable development that cannot take your eyes off of it, is expected to captivate viewers with extreme immersion. 

It is a science-fiction thriller based on the popular webtoon of the same name by author Hong. Director Kim Jee-woon and the solid casting line of Lee Sun-kyun, Lee Yu-young, Park Hee-soon, Seo Ji-hye, and Lee Jae-won are added to the Apple TV+ Korean first original series 'Dr. Brain'. It was released on Apple TV+ in the country. 'Dr. Brain' has a total of 6 episodes, and Episode 3 will be released on November 19 (Friday).

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/438/0000040887

• Like 1

Ji-Hye Seo is a walking convenience store”

0-ADF5-D82-043-B-4601-A4-C1-F5-B9-E497-E

Lee Jae-won “Ji-hye Seo is a walking convenience store” Jae-won Lee in the Apple TV+ original series 'Dr Brain,  Seo Ji-hye, who drew attention by being called an “Angel” and Walking Convenience Store”

It is said that she took care of everyone, such as always taking something out of the set and handing it to the cast and staff. In response to this compliment, Seo Ji-hye laughed shyly, saying, "I used to buy one when I remembered it."

https://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20211119010011811

Awww! 
Our SJH is the Sweetest Angel.

• Love 1