Kim Min Joon 김민준

Guest Bradamante

I think it should be "Someday" not "One Fine Day" ? Don't recall KMJ was in One Fine Day. Someday is a 16-ep series, but no Eng sub is available, unfortunately. It's on my next to watch list.

No, it is definitely "One Fine Day" which is an MBC special 1 hour episode. It was directed by the PD of Ireland, in which KMJ co-acted with Pak Eun-hye. I know there is DVD released with Japanese sub.

The "One Fine Day" you mentioned is the mini series acted by Gong Yoo.

By the way, I have watched Someday with Chinese sub. KMJ is really cool there. It is a must-watch for all KMJ fans.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bradamante

No, it is definitely "One Fine Day" which is an MBC special 1 hour episode. It was directed by the PD of Ireland, in which KMJ co-acted with Pak Eun-hye. I know there is DVD released with Japanese sub.

The "One Fine Day" you mentioned is the mini series acted by Gong Yoo.

By the way, I have watched Someday with Chinese sub. KMJ is really cool there. It is a must-watch for all KMJ fans.

Yntsai, we responded at the same time!

I agree, about the interpretation Kim Min Joon in the drama Someday.

A drama, unfortunately, very underestimated.

Yntsai, we responded at the same time!

I agree, about the interpretation Kim Min Joon in the drama Someday.

A drama, unfortunately, very underestimated.

Totally agree! Actually, KMJ himself is also under-rated.

Ooops, I made a mistake in my previous message. The actress of "One Fine Day" is Pak Shin-Hye.

Guest vistablues

Yeap, he's underrated, but I'm sure he'll rise to greater prominence very soon! His choice of scripts were quite good; he managed to try different roles rather than being typecast as The Melodrama Romantic Hero, for example. KMJ showed his cute side in Insoon, which was a nice change from his somewhat serious character in SBDH, which in turn was a transformation from his supposedly 'wild' side in Damo and Into the Storm...

I hope more soompi-ers will visit this thread and watch his shows!

now for some eyecandy...

somedayop.jpg

haven't seen this before though...

kcyawn.jpg

cute!!

bdhsave.jpg

saving the kid in SBDH... aww.

yohkmj.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest jojijunjy

Thanks for all the delicious pics. I just recently did a "KMJ-fest"...just by chance, I finished Damo, In Soon Is Pretty, and Ireland all within the last month and haven't grown weary... in fact I want more! He's fabulous. I'm especially enamored by his acting skills in Ireland. Always been a fan. I'm thinking of watching Surgeon BH next.

Guest Bradamante

This is one of those times when I wish so much that you can write to Italian, because I know that my English not allow me to describe exhaustively many of the thoughts that go in my mind. Those who know him for some time and is interested in his life, knows perfectly as Kim Min Joon love photography.

Now, I would like that people appreciate it, look very carefully a series of photographs that he had published on this link:

-http://photo.naver.com/forum/article/105

I am not a critic, although I have behind several years of study in the field of art and art history, but I would write a few words of comment. I was amazed, in a profound way, his words and the profound significance that he attaches to the value of memory. Kim Min Joon writes saying that he has a "bad memory", which uses half the photographic fragments to retain those memories that the distortion of time and lived be lost, in a definitive way. I feel that I share these considerations, even if I am more pessimistic about the value of time and the ability to retain memories, because photography is half that tends to change according to our memories will. The consider an illusion designed to weigh much more of a sense of loss.

Guest latuongtu

-http://photo.naver.com/forum/article/105

I am not a critic, although I have behind several years of study in the field of art and art history, but I would write a few words of comment. I was amazed, in a profound way, his words and the profound significance that he attaches to the value of memory. Kim Min Joon writes saying that he has a "bad memory", which uses half the photographic fragments to retain those memories that the distortion of time and lived be lost, in a definitive way. I feel that I share these considerations, even if I am more pessimistic about the value of time and the ability to retain memories, because photography is half that tends to change according to our memories will. The consider an illusion designed to weigh much more of a sense of loss.

The pictures are very interesting! He's very artsy, isn't he? I have always seen him with a camera in his hands in the past!

Thanks for sharing the link with us.

I am not a big fan of anyone Actors/Actresses, but if I have to rank them in order, then Kim Min Joon would definitely topping my short list. :blush:

I love him first and foremost in "DAMO". I have three versions of this drama:

1. The bad english sub version bought on Ebay from HongKong.

2. The fansub version I bought from one of the sellers on Ebay (much better)

3. The vietnamese dubbed version from Ebay.

hahha, so basically, I stalked him through the legal mean: Ebay! :wub:

But with that said, although I watched him in almost all his subsequent works, I haven't really finished another drama of his from beginning to end, like I have watched DAMO (I am embarrass to say that it probably been more than 20 times, at various interval)

Can't wait to see him on "On Air" though!

p.s. KMJ is not classically handsome, but he is very charming and there is something irresistible about him. Something nonchallant and a certain gleams in his eyes....haha, do I sound like a perv or what?! But you guys probably know what I am talking about, since we are all captivated by him!

Guest Bradamante

The pictures are very interesting! He's very artsy, isn't he? I have always seen him with a camera in his hands in the past!

Thanks for sharing the link with us.

I am not a big fan of anyone Actors/Actresses, but if I have to rank them in order, then Kim Min Joon would definitely topping my short list. :blush:

I love him first and foremost in "DAMO". I have three versions of this drama:

1. The bad english sub version bought on Ebay from HongKong.

2. The fansub version I bought from one of the sellers on Ebay (much better)

3. The vietnamese dubbed version from Ebay.

hahha, so basically, I stalked him through the legal mean: Ebay! :wub:

But with that said, although I watched him in almost all his subsequent works, I haven't really finished another drama of his from beginning to end, like I have watched DAMO (I am embarrass to say that it probably been more than 20 times, at various interval)

Can't wait to see him on "On Air" though!

p.s. KMJ is not classically handsome, but he is very charming and there is something irresistible about him. Something nonchallant and a certain gleams in his eyes....haha, do I sound like a perv or what?! But you guys probably know what I am talking about, since we are all captivated by him!

Latuongtu, thanks to you, because you wanted to appreciate the artistic talents of Kim Min Joon. We fans are used to dwell often only on his career as an actor and, instead, Kim Min Joon has many thoughts and emotions to share with us fans. I think it is really a very sensitive man and deep in the soul. About Damo. You are not the only fan who has seen this drama more than twenty times... Whenever I see him again, I feel the same emotions.

Guest Bradamante

Olzen Katalog... (He's definitely one handsome man but honestly can't stand to see a bit shiny colour on his lipstick! :) )

0010.jpg

0005.jpg0006.jpg

0001.jpg0002.jpg

0003.jpg0004.jpg

0007.jpg0008.jpg

0009.jpg

Credit: Olzen.co.kr

myownsecretmind, thanks for sharing these pictures. During the last eps of Insoon, KMJ looked quite weary with blood-shot eyes. It seems that he is fully recovered. Glad to see him in good state.

Also, have you heard that? According to Japanese fans, KMJ will be starring ep 4 in "On Air" which will be broadcast on March 13th. Really can't wait!

Guest Bradamante

Finally, we can see Kim Min Joon interpret his cameo in the drama On Air! :)

hi

My like stars Song Yun Ah,Lee Bum Soo,Kim Ha Neul coming in this drama. :w00t:

cannot wait this drama.Today starting i support to this drama. B)

I think this drama may be popular in korea.may be Tv rating hight.

i live in korea.i will TV by watch this drama.

drama boarding finshed i will share My clubbox in this drama Ep HQ file.

I hear one news.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v20047138.html

김민준, 전도연 이효리 엄지원 이어 ‘온에어’ 카메오 출연

'온에어'에는 전도연, 이효리, 강혜정, 엄지원, FT아일랜드 등이 카메오 출연했다.

On-air Drama in Many Stars Cameo will come.

Cameo will come Stars list

1.Jeon Do Youn(전도연)

2.Lee Hoe Li(이효리)

3.Kim Min Jun(김민준)

4.Um ji won(엄지원)

5.Kang Hye-jeong(강혜정)

6.FT I Land(FT아일랜드)

On-air Drama in Cameo star KimMinJun with LeeBumSoo,KimHaNeul pics.

20080221085512.163.0.jpg

20080221085512.163.1.jpg

20080221090303.438.0.jpg

credit-daum news

On-air Drama shooting in Cameo star Kim Min Jun interview Vod link

Vod 1

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000160506

Vod 2

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000160504

Interview in KMJ say "I'm first Cameo star".Next Many stars Cameo will come."

20080221091010.635.0.jpg

20080221090704.925.0.jpg

Guest latuongtu

OMO. KMJ's really looking GREAT! -rushes off to check up on updates- :wub:

KMJ thinks the nicest part of his body are his shoulders- the clavicle. ;>

he was quite chirpy during the on-air interview huh. i loved it when he did the hwaiting sign..

hahah, I don't know what I normally look at whenever I gaze adoringly at his pictures, but it is definitely not his clavicle! :blush: :sweatingbullets::lol:

I couldn't view the clip at all, it is just a blank screen. So I have to take your words for it that:

1. He's chirpy at the interview

2. He's being cute with the hwaiting sign (what is "hwaiting sign" by the way?)

Guest vistablues

oh, which interview couldn't you watch? the olzen one on mnet or the on-air one on tagstory? maybe you can try checking back at tagstory when the server's less busy. it can take quite long to load at times..

he was smiling throughout the 43 seconds and seeming somewhat awkward (maybe), possibly trying to suppress his excitement at joining the impressive cast!

haha, i thought he was going to say 'hwaiting!', but he only clenched his fist and gave another of his winning smiles... ohhh.

OKAY, i took a screen cap.

otonairyhwaiting.jpg

save away~ :) (my pc's got about 17mb of his pics.. heh.)

i realised that my eyes were transfixed on the screen when i watched the olzen interview. think it's somewhere towards the end where KMJ's eyes were gazing directly at the camera.. :ph34r:

Guest vistablues

Here's a video of KMJ and Jung Ryeo Won! Wonder if they'll be appearing in a movie together or something...

According to the rough translation on the 3asian board, it seems they were modelling for some clothes?

LINK

I shall wait for the people on roodo who are proficient in Japanese to make more sense of the video ;)

If the link above doesnt work, try THIS. I couldn't view the first one either... but both clips are probably different. I kinda figured out that they're filming a CF maybe? :blink:

Here's another youtube link :) enjoy.

Guest Bradamante

Vistablues, thanks to the new link.

Have you seen the new pictures that Kim Min Joon has included on its cyworld? In addition, for the second time in a few days, has changed the layout.

Let's see...

The first four photographs, could refer to his trip to South Africa? Kim Min Joon portrait is while you are reading a book (which is the title?) In a swimming pool.

I am not able to understand if the temperature was mild or cold, because he seemed to want strip, but cover with a sweater at the same time. :sweatingbullets:

Then, images released today, I am referring to his passion for music.

The subject, in fact, seems to be an equalizer sound (think, but I am not very sure...). :unsure:

Guest Bradamante

I wanted to point out a great video that I had the opportunity to watch on blog roodo dedicated to Kim Min Joon.

In long period of time, I have watched many movies devoted to drama Damo, a more beautiful, but what I watched yesterday evening, is an unsettling for the superb combination between black and white images and the power of the comment evocative music.

Of course, two protagonists: Kim Min Joon and its interpretative expressiveness.

-Blog roodo - DramaX "Damo"

Guest vistablues

MJ must be a really huge music fan! Look at his speakers and nifty sound system ;)

Yep, Bradamante, I saw his new pics in the dc album. How do you know he's in South Africa? I do know, however, the romanisation of the title of the book he's reading (I'm guessing it's his diary?)- do ae seo or do yeh seo.. can't really see the word in between though. He looks like he gained some muscle. heh.

I love the videos on roodo -heart-

Here are some screen caps I took of his interview with Jung Ryeo Won (haha, I was pausing every few seconds to take the shots)

kmjnjrwheart.jpg

kmjnjrwsarangpose.jpg

kmjnjrwwt.jpg

kmjnjrwwt2.jpg

kmjnjrwwt3.jpg

kmjnjrw08hb2.jpg

kmjnjrw08hanbok.jpg

kmjnjrw08hb6pose.jpg

kmjnjrwxkl2.jpg

KMJ looks soo cute in the traditional dress! Ryeo Won is pretty as ever... They make a nice couple, don't you think? :D

Archived