Kim Min Joon 김민준

Guest Bradamante

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bloomwood

Adding my support to this cutie! I first saw him in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, and am now watching him in Lovers in Prague. I love the gentle but strong characters he portrayed in both, although I wish he has a larger part in the series. I thought KMJ looks like a Japanese (if it makes any sense)!

Guest vistablues

I thought KMJ looks like a Japanese (if it makes any sense)!

Haha my mum noticed that too ;) Anyway, you're welcome everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed the article =D

This photo made my heart skip a beat when i saw it... And it never fails to draw me in.

swomocoolguy.jpg

and more to swoon over...

swsmilee.jpg

swws.jpg

insooncgintense.jpg

i love his intense look.

credits to dcinside and cyworld

Guest `soliloquy

Good news! :blush:

REALLY? He's doing a cameo in ON AIR? Woohoo, looking forward to his appearance! boy, that drama has a star-studded cast alright! I'll check that drama thread out soon. Thank you for sharing!

Haha my mum noticed that too ;) Anyway, you're welcome everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed the article =D

This photo made my heart skip a beat when i saw it... And it never fails to draw me in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/vist...womocoolguy.jpg

:ph34r: woah. that's majorly hot. I like how his intense look is somehow backed with a soft, lingering kinda glance. I didn't start to notice him because of his looks, it was definitely his many character portrayals thus far that made me sit up and take notice. Thank you for the pictures vistablues, keep them coming! I'll try to post some when I have the time! <3

Guest Bradamante

Jun Do-yeon, Lee Hyo-lee, Kang Hye-jung, and the next is Kim Min-joon!"

Actor Kim Min-joon will join the pantheon of the flamboyant cameos of the new SBS soap opera ‘On Air’, which will be aired every Wednesday and Thursday. ‘On Air’ will be a soap opera which vividly reflects the life in broadcasting companies, and top star celebrities such as Jun Do-yeon, Lee Hyo-lee, as well as Kim Min-joon will contribute to making the drama more real. Kim has starred in ‘The Lovers of Prague’, which was made by the same producers of ‘On Air’, and it is to be seen what kind of role he will be given this time.

‘On Air’ is a soap opera that deals with the life of broadcasting professionals such as actors, actresses, scriptwriters, and managers, made by scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook and Producer Sin Woo-chul, who also have worked together and gained popularity through ‘The Lover’ series soap operas. Scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook has declared that she “will make the drama as real as possible since the background of the drama is a broadcasting company.” The soap opera is drawing attention from many TV viewers as famous actresses such as Jun Do-yeon, Lee Hyo-lee, and Kang Hye-jung will appear taking the role as themselves and show how life is in the broadcasting world.

Song Yoon-ah will take the role as an unfriendly scriptwriter, Lee Bum-soo will play as a manager, Kim Ha-neul as an actress, and Park Yong-ha as a producer. They will altogether show the life of people involved in making a TV drama. Moreover, Hye-seung from the pop group ‘Sugar’ will change her name into Han Yea-won and make her debut as an actress through this soap opera.

Source: http://www.segye.com/Articles/NEWS/ENTERTA...1=&subctg2=

Guest vistablues

Thanks, Bradamante, for your timely news updates!

In response to what *ayu* said earlier, i think KMJ's character Lee Jae Bok in Ireland is intriguing, even though i haven't finished the first episode. The storyline is rather unique, judging from the reviews I've read so far. Certain parts can be haunting, especially the opening scene!

I'm eagerly waiting to watch Damo too... It seems many people fell in love with Jang Seong Baek right? ;)

Sigh there are simply too many shows to catch...

Guest Bradamante

Thanks, Bradamante, for your timely news updates!

In response to what *ayu* said earlier, i think KMJ's character Lee Jae Bok in Ireland is intriguing, even though i haven't finished the first episode. The storyline is rather unique, judging from the reviews I've read so far. Certain parts can be haunting, especially the opening scene!

I'm eagerly waiting to watch Damo too... It seems many people fell in love with Jang Seong Baek right? ;)

Sigh there are simply too many shows to catch...

I finished watching Ireland a few days ago and I am reviewing it again, because a wonderful drama.

Kim Min Joon is simply fantastic in the role of Lee Jae-bok, a man who fails to adapt to life, but which is able to look into the heart of people.

I think it is one of the best drama ever played by Kim Min Joon.

Guest vistablues

Hmm, does anyone understand korean here? I came across an article and pasted it on babelfish, but obviously unintelligible gibberish english appeared ;)

‘전도연, 이효리, 강혜정, 그 다음은 김민준!’

배우 김민준이 SBS 새 수목드라마 ‘온에어’의 화려한 카메오진에 합류한다. 방송국 사람들의 이야기를 생생하게 담은 ‘온에어’에 전도연, 이효리 등 실제 톱스타가 모습을 드러내는 데 이어, 김민준도 이 드라마의 카메오로서 드라마의 리얼리티를 높이는데 한몫한다. 김민준은 ‘온에어’ 제작진의 전작 ‘프라하의 연인’에 주연을 맡은 바 있으며, ‘온에어’에서 어떤 역할로 어떻게 등장할지는 논의 중이다.

‘온에어’는 ‘연인’ 시리즈를 히트시킨 김은숙 작가·신우철 PD 콤비의 신작으로 배우, 드라마작가, 매니저들이 주요배역으로 등장하는 전문직 드라마다. 김은숙 작가가 “방송국을 배경으로 하는 만큼 실감나는 현장 이야기를 만들겠다”고 선언한데 이어 전도연, 이효리, 강혜정 등이 실제 자신의 역할로 출연해 방송국의 리얼한 모습을 보고 싶어하는 시청자들로부터 큰 기대를 얻고 있다.

송윤아가 까칠한 드라마작가로 출연하며 이범수는 매니저, 김하늘이 배우, 박용하가 방송국 PD로 변신, 방송 드라마를 둘러싼 주요 인물들을 두루 선보인다. 또 그룹 슈가 출신의 혜승이 한예원으로 개명, 떠오르는 신인 배우역을 통해 드라마 신고식도 치른다.

스포츠월드 이혜린 기자 rinny@sportsworldi.com

ⓒ 세계일보&세계닷컴(www.segye.com), 저작자표시+비영리+변경금지

It's something to do with KMJ's role in 'On-Air', from what I can gather...

{EDIT} sorry, my bad, that's actually the same article Bradamante posted {/end EDIT}

Although our dear MJ's starring in a cameo role, I'm anticipating its release! Having INSOON withdrawals now... Even SBDH.

It'll be nice if he takes on a role in a sageuk- he could act as a prince! I can imagine him in the Joseon era headgear haha.

Oh, and is this a photo shoot for the Olzen 2008 spring collection? I hope so :D

Guest Bradamante

Using a program translation from Korean, it seems that this article be limited simply to point out that Kim Min Joon make a cameo in the drama On Air.

Then, followed a brief summary of the plot and its protagonists.

On his physical appearance that we believe few surprises.

Participate in interpreting himself, so we will see, most likely, with a look very similar to In-soon is pretty.

I confess that I would like, however, review with long hair... :blush:

Regarding the photographs drawn from the collection Olzen not know what can be said.

Hi guys, I am new here. Just fell in love with him after watching Damo and I totally agree with you that MJ is underrated. He should receive more attention with his looks and acting skills.

I have finished all his dramas and movies except for "One Fine Day". Does anyone know where I can download the movie with English sub? Or is there any place that is selling the DVD with English sub? I know So-net in Japan has released the DVD, but I cannot read Japanese.

Guest Bradamante

Hi guys, I am new here. Just fell in love with him after watching Damo and I totally agree with you that MJ is underrated. He should receive more attention with his looks and acting skills.

I have finished all his dramas and movies except for "One Fine Day". Does anyone know where I can download the movie with English sub? Or is there any place that is selling the DVD with English sub? I know So-net in Japan has released the DVD, but I cannot read Japanese.

Hi, yntsai. :)

One Fine Day, unfortunately, has never been translated into English language. :tears:

You can, however, watch it in its original language.

You can find it here:

-One Fine Day

Hi, yntsai. :)

One Fine Day, unfortunately, has never been translated into English language. :tears:

You can, however, watch it in its original language.

You can find it here:

-One Fine Day

Thanks. It is really a pity. I guess it was not a popular movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vistablues

HAPPY [belated- depending on your time zone] VALENTINE'S! :wub:

here's a visual treat for you guys- check out the OLZEN site! my, he looks good in pink...

More on the catalogue page!

KMJ cut his hair :)

- thanks to the guys on the roodo blog for HEAPS of info!

Guest Bradamante

HAPPY [belated- depending on your time zone] VALENTINE'S! :wub:

here's a visual treat for you guys- check out the OLZEN site! my, he looks good in pink...

More on the catalogue page!

KMJ cut his hair :)

- thanks to the guys on the roodo blog for HEAPS of info!

Vistablues, thanks, thanks, thanks!!! :blush:

Kim Min Joon is always very attractive.

Even with short hair!

I hope to see very soon the images of his cameo in the drama On Air. :)

Guest vistablues

YES! I can't wait for On Air too... as well as Spotlight.

Bradamante, thanks for always replying and checking back here... where are the rest? *ayu*, are you there??

Do check back at the Picasa gallery, cos new pics will be added now and then. My favourite CF is the Kenox ALPHA 5 with Han Ye Seul- it's a really sexy and slick ad. KMJ's just soo charming when he's pouring orange juice into the glass. Here's the LINK just in case :)

I found another site too! It's a forum of sorts, similar to dcinside. http://www.3asian.com/zboard/zboard.php?id=kimminjoon

His japanese fans are really passionate. I wish I could attend one of his fan meetings too... (see pics in the gallery)

Guest Bradamante

I also intend to watch Spotlight.

The story seems very interesting and Ji Jin Hee is a great actor.

Returning to talk about Kim Min Joon...

My favorite CF is the Kenox CM.

I like a lot of the setting, with the contrast between land and water.

And then, it is very beautiful image of two lovers separated over the bridge which can only remember his love through the memory of a digital camera.

Kim Min Joon is very passionate and his voice echoes deep and intense as his lost love. :blush:

Vistablues, thanks to the new link! :)

I think it should be "Someday" not "One Fine Day" ? Don't recall KMJ was in One Fine Day. Someday is a 16-ep series, but no Eng sub is available, unfortunately. It's on my next to watch list.

Guest Bradamante

I think it should be "Someday" not "One Fine Day" ? Don't recall KMJ was in One Fine Day. Someday is a 16-ep series, but no Eng sub is available, unfortunately. It's on my next to watch list.

Vkkkim, we were not talking about the drama One Fine Day starring Gong Yoo and Sung Yu Ri.

Kim Min Joon has interpreted this film for television in 2005.

Someday, however, was produced in 2006 and unfortunately, it has not been translated into English language by any fansub, but you can buy the DVD version with the subs in English language.

Archived