[drama 2005] Tears Of Diamond 다이아몬드의 눈물

Guest dramaok

Guest rainy75

i am watching ep3..

cld someone tell me what HM was burning before he called the hospital and they informed him his father has passed away?

He was burning something in white...

thks!

ohh.. is this drama still in the filming process or it's an old drama?

I noticed the handph used doesnt seem to be the latest designs..

hmm.. anyone knows how many episiodes does this drama has?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see episode 6. Actor Lee Jae-hwang (from Summer Typhoon) will be introduced in this episode. I would like to see how In-ha takes her revenge...

Guest dramaok

i am watching ep3..

cld someone tell me what HM was burning before he called the hospital and they informed him his father has passed away?

thks!

it's new. i think it will end up being 20 episodes, plus or minus a couple.

it's still in the filming stage. i think they only made 7 or 8 so far.

and i know he burn some sheets but i don't know what the paper was for.

does anyone have ep. 1-2 for yousendit

thanks

i'm uploading them for you. it might take a couple of hours.

----------------------------

sbs 'tears of diamond' episode 5:

IH = ih ha (yoon hae young)

HM = hyeong min (kim seong min)

GH = ga hee (hong eun hee)

YG = yong gyu (GH's ex)

HJ = hyeon ja (IH's friend)

at the hotel room, HM tells GH about what happend to his dad and their company. GH asks why he didn't tell him earlier but HM says cuz he didn't want her to worry and GH replies it must have been difficult for him.

meanwhile IH wonders where HM is....

GH presents a new watch to HM and says she's gonna prepare more wedding gifts, HM grabs her and kisses her neck from behind..

HM goes home and in the car he takes off his ring, then the watch GH gave him, putting them in the glove compartment, then HM goes inside.

IH helps HM take his jacket off and says his coat smells like the hotel perfume again and asks if he went to the sauna again... HM says yes cuz he had to meet his friend from abroad.

IH shows him the pajama set HJ bought him for wedding gift and asks him to try it on but he says he want to go shower. HM notices that IH's in a good mood and IH says it's because she feels like they're really married now and how she's really his woman.

mr. jin, GH's father, eats breakfast with his daughter-in-law who says after GH marries, he should be the next one to get married.

meanwhile, HM starts to feel guilty and tells IH's mother not to be so good to him cuz he doesn't feel at ease about it, but IH's mom says he shouldn't feel burdened since they're all family.

HM and IH are in the car and IH opens the glove compartment for some tissue to wipe the dirty window, with HM caught off guard and asking her why she's opening it. IH notices the watch and asks if it's from his friend.

IH then asks HM what his friend's name is and HM looks outside the car window and sees the name 'park ji hoon' from a billboard and tells IH that's his friend's name...

GH calls her ex YG and tells him if he doesn't show up to the cafe in an hour she's gonna go looking for him at his office. GH shows him her engagement ring and tells him she's getting married, and gives him one last chance to stop him if he wishes.

YG asks who the fiance is and GH says it doesn't matter cuz she's gonna have a meaningless marriage like he has with his wife.

mr. jin chats with someone on the internet, he writes, "i'm a healthy 47 year old male." in the chat box.

recipient: mister, are you a granpa.

mr. jin: no no.. i'm not a granpa.

just then GH visits her father at his office and mr. jin asks her if she came for allowance. GH says she's getting married to HM, and tells him the ring was purchased by the late mr. choi for HM to marry GH.

dad calls YG in and asks him.. GH threatens she will go to the states and never return if he won't approve. dad says to bring HM in. dad tells HM he's surprised by all this but HM says it was his father's wish to see him marry GH.

GH gets frustrated at her father for the questioning and leaves telling him she dislikes him... HM follows her and tells her to go back in and apologize to her dad so she won't regret it after her dad passes away, like he regrets everyday.

GH goes back and says sorry to his dad and that HM scolded her for it.

IH goes to mr. choi's old warehous, thinking the creditor might show up again to take whatever that's left.

HM drives around in GH's car, which she told him to use... then he goes and looks for a new apt so he can bring GH there..

IH's mom calls HM looking for IH, and asking him to put aside some time tomorrow morning to see an herbal doctor.. IH's mom then calls HJ looking for IH. HJ says she hasn't seen her either.

HM meets with business client who agrees to work with HM.

HM gets his new apt set up so GH can visit.

then HM goes home and realizes IH hasn't returned home. HM goes to the warehouse and finds IH.

HM is angry and yells at IH for waiting there alone. IH says she thought the creditor might come collect more stuff so she came to stop them in case they show up.

HM scolds her for being so stubborn and turning him into such a bad guy... IH says that's the only thing she can do so that's what she did.. then asks HM why he is always angry with her lately.

HM says sorry and tells her not to think silly thoughts.

at night HM watches IH coughing in her sleep... HM goes outside to the kitchen area and sees IH's mom making some sesame porridge.. HM asks her what she's doing and IH's mom says she thinks IH might be pregnant seeing she's so lethargic lately..

HM gets a worried look and next morining he asks IH if she's pregnant and she says it couldnt' be that soon, but she had thought about it and she wished they would have a daughter first... HM says they should take their time on having kids until things are more settled.

IH tells HM he should go see an herbal doctor like her mother suggested and eat some gingseng for his health. HM gets an idea.

YG tells mr. jin he wants to be transfered to the branch office in the states. mr. jin is surprised by the sudden request.

at home, GH's brother asks GH why she wants to marry HM so suddenly and GH says he was her first love.. the brother tells GH's father they should consider HM.

HM shows up at the jin's with a gift of gingseng for mr. jin. mr. jin is pleased at HM's thoughtfulness.

HM and GH are alone, and HM gives her a key to his apt. then he gives another key and brings her outside to show his gift to her.. a new convertible. GH's brother sees this and goes inside to tell his father about it.

GH's brother says HM's car is a piece of crap but he told GH his dad wanted him to buy a good car for GH when they get married.. mr. jin is happy at HM's actions.

HM is cleaning his new apt and IH calls. HM pours alchohol over his suit and goes home pretending to be drunk so he can avoid talking to IH. but next day he brings GH to his new apt and makes out with her.

HM is getting more and more frustrated at the way IH and IH's mom live... the two women are starting to get on his nerve more so then ever.

HJ asks IH how is that IH still hasn't met the 'friend' HM's beeing seeing since it's been over 2 months since the friend came back from the states.

HJ brings out a perfume to spray so the office wouldn't smell like food, and IH recognizes the scent as the smell coming off of HM's jacket and asks HJ what that is. HJ says it's a new line of perfume for women and IH gets uneasy about it...

then on the way home in the bus, IH sees the billboard 'park ji hoon' (the name HM made up as his friend's name) and gets even more restless..

meanwhile, the jin family and HM are making plans for GH/HM wedding. GH says they're gonna get married in the states, and HM says they're gonna leave next week together.

HM returns home to IH and IH asks him if he met with his friend 'park ji hoon' again and if 'park ji hoon' is a woman.. and if he's been angry at her cuz he's having an affair cuz the scent coming from his jacket is for a woman...

HM puts on a straight face and lies saying the perfume is coming from park jihoon's richard simmons. then IH asks HM if 'park ji hoon' is really his friend's name and HM gets upset, yelling at IH for adding more stress to his life.. that he's already worried about his friend jihoon not helping him that he's even tolerating his friend bring a richard simmons along every time they meet.

IH apologizes and says she's been worried and HM embraces him saying she's the one he loves the most in the world.

GH presents a gift to HM, saying it's from her mother before she died. HM comforts GH saying how she must have been thinking a lot about her mother now that she's getting married.

HM tells GH to hold onto it until they get married. then HM lies to GH and says he can't see her tomorrow cuz he's gonna spend the day mourning his father.. and says he will meet her at the airport the day after tomorrow.

next day, HM takes IH to the beach and IH's mom says they're going on their honeymoon finally. IH's very happy to be on a trip with HM and they spend the night watching sunset and writing each other's name on the sand and IH writes her name on HM's torso saying if she writes it that way he'll never be able to forget it...

that night they sleep together at a cottage and HM lies awake... saying 'sorry' to the sleeping IH...

next morning, HM drives IH home and IH's feeling uneasy asking if she can come along to meet his friend.. HM says no and IH begs to go with him cuz she feels strange that the friend is suddenly leaving...

HM kisses her and tells her not to worry. worried and trouble, IH gets out of the car and watches HM drive away....

at the airport, HM arrives... but before boarding, he calls IH, who is waiting for his call... IH answers anxiously.

HM: inha ya.. don't wait for me. i can't

IH: what do you mean? what are you saying? i can't understand.

HM: i didn't know i would come to this... but now i have no choice. i have to go.

IH: where are you right now? where is that?

HM: i'm leaving now. instead of going to jail i'm leaving korea. so don't wait for me.

IH: i'm going there right now. so don't go. wait for me. i'll be right there. so wait for me.

HM: just think of me as dead. i'm sorry inha.

IH: don't hang up. don't hang up.

IH runs outside heading toward the airport.. HM boards the plan with GH. IH arrives at the airport and the plan has already taken off....

IH is left crying by herself ...

----------- end ep. 5

omg.. thank you so much for the translations.. It was episode 5 instead of 6 right? hehe.. I'm hating HM so much more after reading your summary.. Much luv for helping out with the summary.. really appreciate it.. this is one intense drama.. can't wait for the other guy ( from summer typhoon) to appear.. :)

Whoah! Thank you DramaOK.

Now we're all caught up. The preview for the upcoming episode looks really good.

It looks like GH get pregnant but do she lose the baby. (Trying to figure out what the hospital scene was all about)

Guest dramaok

does anyone have ep. 1-2 for yousendit

thanks

ep. 1

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22JP1M4...UF0OCS3XR2BBDQ3

ep. 2

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LZDMV0...HB1HSRVM9YXGYRJ

It was episode 5 instead of 6 right? hehe.. I'm hating HM so much more after reading your summary.. Much luv for helping out with the summary.. really appreciate it.. this is one intense drama.. can't wait for the other guy ( from summer typhoon) to appear.. :)

right. thx for noting it i edited it. yes HM is disgusting. how he uses his dead father as an excuse in his lies with ga-hee, and how he blames in-ha for 'pushing him away' when he's calculating his every greedy step. what do you think of ga-hee? i really like the actress (hong eun hee) and i think she's gotten even prettier since she had her baby last year...

thank you in advance for uploading the episodes for me. i really really appreciate it. you're so sweet ^^ was your username always 'mily2'..? i don't think i've seen it before this thread...

Whoah! Thank you DramaOK.

Now we're all caught up. The preview for the upcoming episode looks really good.

It looks like GH get pregnant but do she lose the baby. (Trying to figure out what the hospital scene was all about)

i don't think she loses the baby. however, in-ha will give birth prematurely due to all the stress... and i think her baby will have lots of health issues.. but then what eventually happens to her is too sad. i can't bear to watch ep. 6.. ><

i don't think she loses the baby. however, in-ha will give birth prematurely due to all the stress... and i think her baby will have lots of health issues.. but then what eventually happens to her is too sad. i can't bear to watch ep. 6..

What happens? Do you think the daughter gets hit by the car?

Thanx so much for all the episode translations dramaok :):) U're wonderful!

I m downloading this for my mum...she likes Kim Sung Min - i think dat's his name. I guess u hv given up on Lovers In Prague and doing this drama instead. Keke!!

This drama sounds very interesting - Does it have good ratings? B)

Guest dramaok

What happens? Do you think the daughter gets hit by the car?

yes i do. :(

and i think in-ha's mom will die soon too. in-ha is supposedly have lost both her mother and child before she is pushed to the road of revenge. at least that's what i remember reading when this drama was first introduced. whether or not the script has changed i'm not sure. but i'm certain one of them if not both will die...

I guess u hv given up on Lovers In Prague and doing this drama instead. Keke!!

This drama sounds very interesting - Does it have good ratings?

haha ya. i don't know i was never into lovers in paris and this sequel seems even cheesier to me. plus i was never a fan of jeon do yeon. she's a good actress but her voice grinds my ears a bit.. and kim min joon. omg where to start with his acting.... >< he's so ruining my love affair of jang seong baek back in the 'damo' days... *sigh*..

and to answer your question i don't think this drama is getting great ratings. it's probably less than 10%. it's definitely not in the top 20. and traditionally friday nights aren't usually big drama nights. unlike wednesdays or saturdays.

dramaok- here is episode 6.. I'm uploading episode 7 right now.. I think this week, only episode 6 & 7 are released cuz despite what creidesca put up there, episode 8 is not available at her clubbox:)

Episode 6

Guest rainy75

ep 6

10 <다이아몬드의눈물> SBS 12 (Nation)

9 <다이아몬드의눈물> SBS 12.6 (Seoul)

ep7

6 <다이아몬드의눈물> SBS 15.7 (Nation)

5 <다이아몬드의눈물> SBS 16.6 (seoul)

Guest dramaok

thank you milly!!!

-------------

sbs 'tears of diamond' episode 6:

IH = in ha (yoon hae young)

HM = hyeong min (kim seong min)

HJ = hyeon ja (lee seon jin)

YS = moon yi seok (lee jae hwang)

GH = ga hee (hong eun hee)

HG = hwang gu (IH and HJ's guy friend)

CJ = chul jong (ahn jae hwan)

ready to faint, IH walks out the airport after HM left..

aboard the plane, HM appears sad about his decision...

back home, HJ visits and asks IH's mother if IH's still the same. the mother nods and HJ wonders what will happen to IH.

HJ goes inside IH's room and yells at IH for cleaning the floor over and over again. HJ asks her when she's gonna stop acting like this..

IH replies if she stays still she feels like her heart's about to burst so she's wiping the floor... HJ says she needs to forget the guy who left her.

IH says HM probably had to leave to take care of stuff so the creditors wouldn't come after IH and her mother.. HJ says to just forget HM and move on.

IH: how can i forget. without me he has nothing in this world.. how can i forget him.. how can i forget him so pitiful..

HJ: you fool. you're the pitiful one.. get your mind straight.. please...

IH and HJ cry. IH's mother sighs outside.

IH goes to HM's old office and watches as new owners are moving stuff in.. and imagines the times she drank coffee with HM the way the new couple does..

on this day, IH goes to the airport again.. waiting to see if HM has returned. instead a newly arrived YS glances at IH for a moment.

in america, HM prepares kimchi rib stew for GH who's been craving for such korean dish.. GH asks where on earth he was able to buy kimchi and HM says he called every korean grandma in the phone book to get some kimchi..

GH tells HM she's pregnant.. HM acts really happy giving GH kisses and hugs. GH's father finds out about the pregnancy and says HM must have gotten her pregnant before they were even married.

IH faints. her mother sees it and rushes IH to the hospital. the doctor tells the mom and HJ that IH's pregnant. HJ encourages IH to abort the baby and forget all about HM the bastard.

IH says she wants to have the baby. HJ complains if she is so stubborn her mother's gonna die from a broken heart.

IH goes to see her mom and tells her mom sorry for not telling her about the pregnancy earlier.. because she didn't know how to tell her. the mother tells her to go rest but IH says she still doesn't believe HM really left her and if she aborts the baby it would mean the end of her and HM.

IH begs her mother to let her have her baby.. so the baby can send a telepathic message to HM to tell him to hurry and solve all the troubles so he can return. IH's mother says she needs to go somewhere and leaves... IH remains.. crying.. IH's mother goes outside and weeps by herself...

next morning, IH's mother watches IH eat and tells her to eat slowly so the baby can absorb all the nutrition. IH realizes her mother is acknowleging her baby and cries. IH's mother says not to cry cuz if she cries the baby will cry too and if she is troubled the baby will be troubled too..

some time has passed and IH appears to be 5 - 6 months pregnant. on this day she's shopping for baby stuff with HJ and HG.

HJ's phone rings and it's CJ calling. HJ hands the phone over to IH. CJ tells IH he's about to go abroad cuz his company is sending him out.. CJ assumes IH knows all about HM and tells her to forget about him since HM is now married to mr. jin's daughter and they're welcoming their baby in 2 months.

IH is shocked by the news of HM and goes into premature labor. IH is rushed to the hospital where she is weeping over her physical labor and her emotional wreck playing over the news of HM and mr. jin's daughter welcoming their baby in 2 months.

the doctor comes out of the surgery room, rushing the baby to the prenatal unit. IH comes out of the delivery room and cries over her baby. the doctor tells IH's mother and HJ that the baby has a weak heart and they will perform surgery to try to save her but they can't guarantee anything and something might go wrong with the baby.

HJ and HG try to come up with some money so IH's baby can stay at the ICU. HG says they should go sell his car since they both don't have any money left. HJ says sorry and HG says it's nothing for her to be sorry about.. and the two walk out to sell their car...

days go by and IH visits her baby outside the nursery everyday with IH's mother often accompanying her.

2 months later, on the other side of the globe, GH gives birth to her daughter. HM names the newborn 'choi ahn-in'

HM remembers the time when IH told him how she wished to have a baby girl so she could name her 'choi ahn-in' (ahn in for 'beautiful person').

6 years go by and IH gets fired from her job at the factory for repetitively tardy at work. IH begs it's because of her daughter's health and the boss says that excuse is getting old.

IH goes home and comforts her crying daughter, whose name is also 'ahn in'. next morning, IH goes to see HJ, who is upset over her brother who took her and HG's money.

HJ asks IH why she didn't go to work and IH says she got fired and asks HJ if she can help her find a job at the restaurant she works at as a dishwasher or something and HJ says okay and says she'll even ask if she can borrow some money so ahn in can have her next surgery.

then HJ tells IH about IH's mother being ill too.. how she fainted once a while back from high blood pressure .. IH goes home and cries watching her sleeping mother.

meanwhile, HM, GH, and their daughter are on a flight back to korea. their daughter senses that both HM and GH seem weary and asks if they're unhappy about going to korea. then she asks her dad what he wants to do in korea and HM says he wants to visit his old living place.

at the office, YG tells mr. jin he wants to resign unless he agrees to send him to a different office abroad. mr. jin asks about YG's wife and YG replies he's been divorced for a while. mr. jin agrees to let him go for a while if he promises to return once he feels more settled.

YG agrees and leaves...

HM and GH greet mr. jin as he returns home from work. mr. jin is very happy to see the couple back. GH's brother asks about YG and mr. jin replies YG is taking some off. and that he got a divorce.

GH looks surprised to hear about YG but says nothing.

meanwhile, HJ practices her begging lines w/ HG so she can beg her boss to help IH. HG says they should just go see the boss instead of wasting time cuz it's urgent to save IH's child through surgery.

turns out YS's mom is HJ's boss. HJ overhears her boss agitated over the phone over YS's matter and decides it's not the best time to discuss about IH with her.

HG tells HJ about HM back to korea since he found out from the restaurant ppl about him being mr. jin's son in law and a VIP at the company.

HG got a job for IH working in the kitchen and HJ goes to see IH and tells IH about it. IH's thankful then HJ tells her news about HM .

IH says she already know cuz she found out from CJ the day her baby was born. IH says she's gonna meet w/ HM and get her mom's money back.

IH's mom who was sleeping next to them overhears the conversation.

in the morning IH goes to mr. jin's company. IH watches as mr. jin's car pulls up and HM comes out of the car. just as HM is entering the building, IH's mom appears and grabs HM asking him if he remembers her...

HM says nothing looking startled. the security guards pull IH's mom away and pushes her to the sidewalk where she falls. IH watches and cries. later IH sits on a bench and cries out loudly over her mother's ordeal.

IH meets with HJ and HG at the restaurant where she will begin working. HJ asks if she met with HM and IH replies HM pretended to not konw her mom when she confronted him this morning. IH says she didn't do anything about it cuz she didn't want her mom to be even sadder seeing her, so she just watched and did nothing when her mom was pushed away.

HJ embraces IH and cries over IH's mother's situation..

HJ begs the hostess at her restaurant to arrange for her to meet with HM. HJ and HG offer whatever they can to use as bribe but the hostess says she'll help them without the bribe and tells HJ where HM will be on saturday.

HJ tells the news to IH.

meanwhile, HM sits outside IH's old house and watches as a couple comes out with their daughter in hand. he imagines the look of inha from his car mirror the day he left her for good.

HM returns home and sees GH taking sleeping pills. he says it's not good for her to take so many pills and she says it's necessary if she wants some sleep. then she tells him to take a shower downstairs so he won't wake her up.

HM thinks about the way IH took care of him when he got home from work, which is very different from the cold treatment he gets from GH.

at night IH wakes up to find her daughter having difficulty breathing. IH's mom awakes too and the two try to give the young ahn-in oxygen through tube.

next morning, IH's boss (YS's mother) comes to the kitchen and asks for some water. IH pours some for her and then offers her some stabilizing pills which she says she takes from time to time when she's anxious.

the boss takes it and asks IH if she's the new hire and how she recognizes her as the boss and that she's anxious. IH says she heart from HJ about her story so she knows. the boss says hope they work well in together in the future and leaves.

HJ arrives and tells IH it's almost time for HM to come. HM and mr. jin arrive at the restaurant. HJ goes in the kitchen and instructs IH on when she should show up to meet HM.

HM goes in the restroom room and the waiter hands him a note telling him to go outside at 9pm. HM goes and sees IH waiting for him...

---------------- end ep. 6

*gasp* i can't believe HM named his daughter with GH the same name IH wanted. that is just soooo wrong!

and anyone else suspect GH's daughter is not really HM's...? i hope it's YG's cuz HM doesn't deserve a child.

also from the description on sbs site inha's good friend hyeon-ja will start to fall in love with ga-hee's father, mr. jin soon.... what a twist that is. i like both characters a lot. mr. jin is so down to earth and fair. and HJ is just a great friend and guardian angel to inha.

dramaok- omg- such twists.. i would have never imagine that.. k-drama.. (sigh!! :huh: ).. thanks for the episode translations.. I just hate HM so much. but looking forward to seeing more of YS!!!

i think her character is supposed to be kinda boring. yoon hae young is pretty famous. she was in that hit drama 'bo go ddo bo go' and also 'life is beautiful' then in a bunch of daily dramas like 'a million roses'..

but the other lead actress starts to come out in ep. 3. hong eun hee. she's really pretty and a very good actress too.

thanks for the info ... hong eun-hee is definitely more interesting to watch than yoon hae-young ... and i must say she seem to have gotten prettier after marriage & a baby.

i am watching ep3..

thks!

rainy ... i just saw epi 3 & 4 ... i think what you saw HM burning is the wedding gown. he lit up a piece of paper so he can throw it into the bin with the gown. i don't think the paper meant anything though.

i know what you mean ... the handphone is HUGE~~ :o

don't kill me for saying this but i really feel IH had it coming to her ... what HM did is dastardly but that's in total line with his character ... a playboy & selfish good for nothing guy. even his dad despair of him and IH having worked with them so many years ... should have known what this guy is like.

and in a way ... what she did to CJ with her passivity up to the wedding day was cruel as well ... after what CJ did for her & her family too. not that i like CJ that much either but he deserved better. yeah she was abducted but she's probably secretly relieved HM stopped her wedding.

if you play with fire ... expect to be burnt ... which is what happened to IH ... she risked everything for a guy who revealed his selfish nature by grabbing on to her when she was his only lifeline in total disregard to other people's feelings and he let go when he found something better. in view of his character and his background ... i really can't blame him :mellow: taking the easy way out ... that's human nature. i feel like he tried to justify his eventual betrayal by starting to pick on IH's passivity in demonstrating her feelings physically. that must have meant he felt some tiniest bit of guilt although that didn't stop him of course from carrying out his plans to marry GH.

the only person i really felt sympathy for is IH's mom. having to witness her beloved only daughter throw away her happiness for this heartless man and after selling off their family home for him too.

as for GH ... the guy that she liked ... isn't that the same guy who worked for her dad? i thought he was her brother initially when i see the guy with the dad or maybe i got the guy mixed up? :huh:

gosh ... i'm watching way too many dramas with men justifying themselves by saying i choose her because she needs me more than you ... what utter crap. <_< GH is just using HM for her own agenda ... i wonder if she knew what he did to IH ... would she do something about it? because i don't feel like she's such a bad person. just hurt by the man she loved.

i have a feeling i'm probably not so sympathetic to the female lead's misfortune so far because i'm just not into the actress playing the role ... so don't mind my senseless ranting up there. :P i know of course that HM is a big time jerk and deserves whatever he had coming to him of course. :lol:

Archived