[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Volume 7, Chapeter 5 uploaded!

To read in my photobucket, please check the first page for links.

Ch. 5 was funny yet I loved how Shin is starting to express himself. I loved the ending of this chapter, but I can't wait to find out what her response is.

Thank you to all those who helped provide links, much appreciated!

Guest Minerva

Hi all!

I think I have to start learning korean to know what's happening in Goong... but for those who can read Korean or who are impatient like me, here's the link for chp 70 of my favourite manhwa (2nd chp of the 11th Vol). Have fun reading it! And please tell me what they are saying!!!!

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0U3CPO5...DL3KZOROWJ5Y54F

Hurry up before the link is down! or you can go to mIRC and grab the file from my fserv!

Hi all!

I think I have to start learning korean to know what's happening in Goong... but for those who can read Korean or who are impatient like me, here's the link for chp 70 of my favourite manhwa (2nd chp of the 11th Vol). Have fun reading it! And please tell me what they are saying!!!!

Hurry up before the link is down! or you can go to mIRC and grab the file from my fserv!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Thanks for sharing this latest one!!! I'm dying to find out more, even though I have no clue what it's saying.

hi anyone can recommend any other manga that is similar to GOONG? I like romantic comedies...I am totally hokked on GOONG although that is the first manga i ever read...

I love shin....so cute...

Guest Cherrymlinh

argh..does anybody know what's going on in chapter 70. the cliff hanger really frustrated me..especially when i dont' even know what's is going on in the first place. Man..it's getting good!!!

Guest Minerva

hi anyone can recommend any other manga that is similar to GOONG? I like romantic comedies...I am totally hokked on GOONG although that is the first manga i ever read...

I love shin....so cute...

Well you can try Full House but I think there's no team which scanlate that manhwa. The art is pretty good and also the storyline based on reciproc misunderstanding of the main characters. There's also a korean drama influenced by this comic.

Guest iSayOink

Hi all!

AHHH!!! XD XD thank you so muchhhh, been on this manwha for like over 2 years cuz of the scattered scanlation uploads... (meaning, it was all over the place and mostly of the same chapters.) THank you!!!!

Guest Sammystic

Thanks Minerva for Goong chapter 70! :D Even though I could not understand what`s going on and I`m much more curious and confused than before but just looking at the pictures still helped. I`m now serving it on mIRC as well.

Archived