Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jun ji

[MANHWA] Goong

Guest marie

ohh... i love this manhwa! i can't wait for vol 7 chp 5 to come out! at least, that's where i've read until. patiently waiting for the next chapter....

and i never knew it bacame a drama! thanks for the info =]

Update:

Vol. 3, Chapters 1 and 2 uploaded.

Edit: Argh! I almost finished uploading Vol. 3, but stupid net froze. Will do the rest tomorrow.

Guest aymax

OMG!! WOW!!!!! THANKS!!!! thank you for all your hard work, uploading these for us. thanks a lot^ ^

^ Aww, you're welcome!!! I'm glad to do it, just need to find time, so far I've just been doing it on my break times.

How do you like it so far? Isn't shin hot?? hahaha...drama is only two and a half months away. I hope you'll watch it with us.

Guest ExquisitelyTuUyen

OMG, thanks you soo much jun ji for openning this post!!

It's awesome! ^.^

I'd been trying to find the manhwa site for it until recently this weekend.

YOu're AWESOME! :P

Again, thanks!

I LUV your banner by the way! <<33

-Rena

Emerald Snow, thank you!!! You're so sweet! Thank you so much for helping out. Ahhh, i luv ya! hahaha...

I'll update the first page. I'm working on Vol. 5 now.

Guest kimheami

i'm not sure if this is supposed to be a spoiler free thread but..

i read the last few pages of volume 10 because i kept hearing about how the ending was good....so here is a tidbit of the end that i thought was so sweet

so here is a brief translation of like the last three pages....

hope you enjoy

ps. highlight....just in case there are people who don't want the story to get spoiled....and also this is an incredible cliff hanger and vol 11 is not going to be out for a while....

WARNING SPOILER

the interviewer asks what their true feelings are to each other and chaegyung starts with "um you see i have something to say...."

and shin buts in and says "i love her....

i feel that the fact that i am like this is very strange and akward and i am a little scared of these feelings ....so much to the point that i feel like my heart is going to lose control....i love her very much"

^AHHHHH! Thank you! hehe, I peeked cause I already have what's been posted on Vol. 10, but wow, that was good! Finally!!! Thank you for sharing!

Edit:

Vol. 5 uploaded! (Stupid photobucket kept messing with me so it took me forever to get Vol. 5 up, sorry.)

Guest shorti330

does anyone have all of volume 7 and volume 8?

Guest jkan93l

does anyone have all of volume 7 and volume 8?

if you're looking for the raw version . you can view it on phtbucket

.. but if you're looking for the scanlations with english subs... the lasted out is Vol.7chap4

Guest rabidcrayon

wow jun ji and emerald snow~ thanks for taking time to upload the scanlations on photobucket! :)

Guest oona

this is the first manhwa i've read. It's difficult to stop reading.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^ haha .. yeah .. it`s very addicting once you start reading it.

* Vol. 6 uploaded!!

Will do Vol. 7, Ch. 1-4 at lunch and then...I'm done!!! haha, well, not exactly, but that's all the english scans I have and that's available. Of course I'll continue to upload them as they come out so check back when you can.

Edit: Vol. 7, Ch. 1-4 uploaded...I'm done! Enjoy, everyone!

Guest kimheami

i can't wait until volume 11 comes out....volume 10 ends with such a cliff hanger....too bad 10 came out not too long ago...

i noticed that the translations doesn't quite get all the humor so i think i might read it in korean again...

goong is so good

i'm kinda excited about the drama but kinda wondering how they are gonna cut it down and want to know how they will end it

since the manhwas arent all out

Guest Airine Pratama

Can't wait to read some more vol ... but the photobucket is down now ... i'll have to wait ...

Guest prettysweetlily01

goong is a good manhwa...I've read up to volume 10...too bad its a cliff hanger! but I absolutely lurve it!

Guest Airine Pratama

So this manhwa's last volume is at 10?

I'm on vol 5 now ... Thanks to Junji ...