[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANyone here is willing to be a spoiler? To tell me what happen in Vol 8-11? A brief summary is Okie

I've just finished reading the Eng version of the first 7 vol and now I'm dying to know what happen next ^_^ Can't wait to the new translated chaps

Thax a bunch

yeah..can anyone feed me some spoilers especially for vol 8. cos i've read the spoilers for vol 9 and 10 in the previous posts but i don't know what happened in vol 8. anything of significance? yay! vol 7 chap 6 is out! my friend faridsar_sensei gave it 2 me in class today and she just text me a moment ago that 'goong the drama' is going to air in january! i'm soooo excited! why does it keep changing? first it's jan, then march, now jan again. i was really disappointed when i found out that it has been postponed til march. let's hope it doesn't change again. guess i better check the goong drama thread..

oh man.. it's been licensed? i had hoped it will take a while to be licensed, like, after every volume has been scanlated for online readers.. so korean-manhwa will only scanlate up til vol 8? sniffles.. where will i get the rest of the volumes now?

yeah..can anyone feed me some spoilers especially for vol 8. cos i've read the spoilers for vol 9 and 10 in the previous posts but i don't know what happened in vol 8. anything of significance? yay! vol 7 chap 6 is out! my friend faridsar_sensei gave it 2 me in class today and she just text me a moment ago that 'goong the drama' is going to air in january! i'm soooo excited! why does it keep changing? first it's jan, then march, now jan again. i was really disappointed when i found out that it has been postponed til march. let's hope it doesn't change again. guess i better check the goong drama thread..

oh man.. it's been licensed? i had hoped it will take a while to be licensed, like, after every volume has been scanlated for online readers.. so korean-manhwa will only scanlate up til vol 8? sniffles.. where will i get the rest of the volumes now?

because of the schedules and lineup of the mbc dramas. at 1st goong got pushed back bcoz of another drama then

the one supposed to be played got delayed and goong got pushed up to january again

Yes, the drama will be airing on Wed., January 11th, 2006, so those of you who would like to tune in, you can.

Just got done reading ch. 6...WOW...is all I have to say.

Really can't wait for the next chapters.

Aish, its licensed.

I'll upload ch. 6 to my PB tomorrow or maybe Wednesday, have to follow the rules.

hi, is chaperter 6 uploaded? i cant see it anywhere?

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i was really disappointed when i found out that it has been postponed til march.

wait wait wait wait wait WAIT A MINUTE! .....

goong is going to air in MARCH now?

WHAT!? NOooOooOooOoO ~~~~ [clenches fist & falls on knees]

No, it will air in January. It was planned to be aired in March since "Wolf" (Eric and Uhm Tae Woong's Drama) had to be aired first in order for Eric to finish in time for Shinhwa's 8th album activities in March. However, there was a drama that was to air in January on Wednesday-Thursdays (aside from "Wolf" on Mondays-Tuesdays), it was delayed and postponed and so "Goong" was moved up from March back to January. Hahaha, I hope that made sense.

Archived