Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jun ji

[MANHWA] Goong

^ No, it seems that it'll probably go up to Vol. 12 or so, last I heard. Vol. 10 ends with a huge cliff hanger..hehe. I hope you're enjoying the manga!

Guest sohslub

really?? volume 10 is out ??? and 9 too???

really omg!!! i read till volume 8 ... i read two volumes in Korean and the rest of them in English

i hope somebody can translate volume 10 too pleaze somebody!?/????

:) ㅠ.ㅠ i really want to read that manwha soo bad@_@

Guest pinkblossom425

i need Goong ch 70... *slowly melts*

Guest Airine Pratama

^ No, it seems that it'll probably go up to Vol. 12 or so, last I heard. Vol. 10 ends with a huge cliff hanger..hehe. I hope you're enjoying the manga!

Junji thanks a lot for your kindness ... I finished read the vol 7 ...

I really enjoy read this manhwa ...

Thanks Thanks :D

Guest treasured

i love this manga now i dont have to go out n sit in stores ^___^

thanx 4 uploading it, can't wait to watch the show

so many manga get turned in to tv nowadays

Guest peacemaker4eva

i just bought the volume 10 nd read it.. its soo good.. i cant wait till the next one.. >_<

Guest josarang

so theres only vol.12 and its all OVER? =O!

GASPU!

Is 11 available? ;o; ... if so, can someone upload please?

Me too me too! Can someone give me a summary of what happens after volume 7?

And would someone reup the files in page 8 please? I think the links have expired...TT___TT

I love Goong so much even though I'm not Korean puhahahaha! But its like the progress between Shin and Chae Gyeong is slowwww....I wanna see them like acknowledge their love for each other!

Oh my god me too! I live in Singapore too! Haha where did you import the manga? Because I wanna get them too...Man I saw like Book 3 of the chinese version in Kino, its been so long and still no new volume? I wanna read the manga!

hey gal. =D

i imported via www.hansbook store

hey anyone can do a summary of vol 10?

Guest chibifry

hey gal. =D

i imported via www.hansbook store

hey anyone can do a summary of vol 10?

vol 10 summary : OMGGG I LOVED vol 10 , I'm only including the sweet parts now . Shin & Chaekyung kiss in public and omfg its just too sweet and I was like all jumpy in front of my laptop. I know retarded, ANYWAY so yeah and she drinks some weird stuff and she accidently cuts shin roofflmaoo and he bleeds and seconds later shes like omg! (after gaining consciousness) and like they get so close together and at the end of chpt 70 they're having an interview and the guy question person asks them what are your true feelings about each other and chaekyung was hesitant and she was like "about that. I mean.." and suddenly shin goes "I love her" AHHH cliffhanger cliffhanger.

Sorry my summary sucked, Im just too excited. ANd its not in chronological order LOL

Guest 1tymforyomind

i hate yoon eun hae -_-

Guest dieulinh

Goong is such a great manhwa, luv it, luv it :X

Cant get bored of it although I have to wait a long time to read the translation.

@chibifry: thanks for your summary. Vol 10 probably the best one. But can u tell briefly why did (pliz highlight) Shin kiss her?? How did she react after that? Does she know that he has feeling for her? Lots of question eh? But since I dont know any Korean, you're my hero :P And did you read chap 1 of vol 11 yet? What did Shin say to Chae when they are in the car??

Seems like I'm taking advantage of you, lols

Thanks a lot!!!

Guest Airine Pratama

vol 10 summary : OMGGG I LOVED vol 10 , I'm only including the sweet parts now . Shin & Chaekyung kiss in public and omfg its just too sweet and I was like all jumpy in front of my laptop. I know retarded, ANYWAY so yeah and she drinks some weird stuff and she accidently cuts shin roofflmaoo and he bleeds and seconds later shes like omg! (after gaining consciousness) and like they get so close together and at the end of chpt 70 they're having an interview and the guy question person asks them what are your true feelings about each other and chaekyung was hesitant and she was like "about that. I mean.." and suddenly shin goes "I love her" AHHH cliffhanger cliffhanger.

Sorry my summary sucked, Im just too excited. ANd its not in chronological order LOL

Ackkkhhh ... I want to see that T_T ...

Guest Airine Pratama

OMG I'm used to read Goong now, after i finished the whole 7 volumes ... I feel bored?

^ Sweetie, you're not the only one...I'm anticipating the upcoming chapters and volumes too!

Guest chibifry

Goong is such a great manhwa, luv it, luv it :X

Cant get bored of it although I have to wait a long time to read the translation.

@chibifry: thanks for your summary. Vol 10 probably the best one. But can u tell briefly why did (pliz highlight) Shin kiss her?? How did she react after that? Does she know that he has feeling for her? Lots of question eh? But since I dont know any Korean, you're my hero :P And did you read chap 1 of vol 11 yet? What did Shin say to Chae when they are in the car??

Seems like I'm taking advantage of you, lols

Thanks a lot!!!

SPOILER V 10 :Shin kissed her because he was out having a date with her in public, they were dressed casually and wearing hats so they wouldnt be seen. they go to a food stand and suddenly the wind passes by, his cap falls off. He realizes that no one recognizes him. So he goes to chaekyung and takes off her visor and he kisses her <33 SO CUTE. Yes he says at the very end that he loves her and plus he also says that um.. I forgot the exact words but I remember they were lying in the bed together (no none of THAT stuff) but shin had said something.,. and chaekyung was like, "if only you told me that sooner..."

I cant quite remember wht they said in the car...

no problem, just ask ^^ I am happy to help!

im new here^^

i didn't kno ggong was a manwha. haha

well i was just wondering did alll of it already come out in korea?.

im pretty sure. but just to be postitive does anyone kno for sure?

oo and just wondering, how many volumes are ther in total?/

If you bothered to read several posts back.. ;)

It is not all out.

v10 is the latest. It will be up to v12.

Guest sophendo

so theres only vol.12 and its all OVER? =O!

GASPU!

Is 11 available? ;o; ... if so, can someone upload please?

Um. Only the first chapter of volume 11 is out (ch 69, I believe). pinkblossom425 graciously uploaded the pages onto photobucket. Go back a few pages to her post on Oct 22 (10:58 AM) and you'll find the link. I don't want to paste it here without her permission. :D

Guest diana_jjang<3

are there any downloads in full books? (volumes not by chapters)

thanks for all the uploads!

Guest Ellen.

When are there gonna be more scanlations?

I love this manwha.. Ehehehe.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

thanks chibifry for the summary!~ you are the best !~ T^T tears of joy