[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll upload the raws I have tomorrow...too tired right now, need food.

Edit 11-16-05:

Vol. 10 raw uploaded, megaupload link on first page.

Anything else, anyone?

Can you upload Volume 11 chapter 1 for me? I think it should be only raw out there right now, right?

Can you upload Volume 11 chapter 1 for me? I think it should be only raw out there right now, right?

Sure, check back later, uploading now.

Edit: Ch. 70 (1st chapter of Vol. 11) uploaded. Check first page for link.

By the way, for Vol. 10, I only have up till ch. 68, does anyone have ch. 69?

^ If I'm not wrong, then Chapter 70 is actually the second chapter of Volume 11. Chapter 69 is the first chapter of the volume. I remember somebody uploaded Chapter 69 onto photobucket already....just can't seem to find the link at the moment. I'm pretty sure the link is in this thread.

Guest Sammystic

Goong volume 10 contains chapter 62-68. I think the raws for chapter 69 and 70 are from the bi-weekly korean girls comic magazine (not too sure if it was this one or another magazine :unsure:) and will be the first two chapters of volume 11 which is still not out.

Guest cappuccino_xbear

this thread was what got me hooked on goong. XD i read three volumes in one night, i swear i couldn't even keep my eyes open because i was so so tired, but i just had to finish! sometimes, the storyline flows real well but the situations within them don't. it's not that i'm lost, but it would be better if she wrote about the "not important" things out in more detail because i found myself confused quite a few times. i don't even know if you guys understand what i'm trying to say. -__-;; anyways, i can't wait for the drama because i wanna see kim junghoon act! he's so cutie. XD

^ haha, I too sacrificed sleep to read the manga.

When I first started reading the manga, I started right when I got home from work, 6-7 pm, I read all night with only bathroom breaks (I even tried to hold it in) all the way till 4 am the next morning...lol! I got two hours of sleep and had to wake up at 6 the next morning again for work.... It took me longer cause I re-read some parts to better understand the story...also because I loved certain scenes between Shin and Chae Gyung. Good thing was that I finished all the scanlations up till Vol. 7, Ch. 3, hehe.

Archived