[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest xCINDERELLA

^ mee too :[

i watched segments of where he was on youtube& stuff... is there a really funny episode w/ him in it??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minshoo

may i ask which episode that has Bae Seul Gi'? thank you :) i found a gif of her and i know for sure its from Star Golden Bell because of the hammer :) kekke

1476997911435496566py.gif

credits to seulkifan.com

Guest hotbananapepper

sorry to bother but it doesn't seem that the MU link works. Could someone do a great big favor and post it again?

Guest battleuphoria

thanks for the link to this weeks episode. hehe i'll dl it soon! haha

by the way, is any one doing subs for this? hehe just wondering.

Guest luckyyou

i have a quick question. i watched star golden bell yesterday and right before i went to bed, i realized that they didn't do the english speed game with brian's line (which included KCM). right? (skipped/edited whatever) or did i skip it?

i have a quick question. i watched star golden bell yesterday and right before i went to bed, i realized that they didn't do the english speed game with brian's line (which included KCM). right? (skipped/edited whatever) or did i skip it?

^they did do Brian's line...it was really quick tho. probably skipped right over it. :)

Guest honhiguy

I wish they would get rid of the Perfect Liar corner or at least shorten it. I mean, it's interesting to learn the trivia they present like Does Korea have more buses or taxis? Who sleeps more - teenagers or people in their 30s? But what I do is listen to the question and then FF to the answer. All the discussion in between is boring.

And now they've cut out Lia's interview section and just go straight to the Speed English game. That was the best part!

I really hope they give Lia more time and less time to Perfect Liar. Or at least change it to some other game.

Archived