America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atoosa was taking over. she's not supposed to give directions..isn't that mr. jay's job? stupid wench..it was funny when she said..that she wanted an elephant nose..i wanted to yell out "u already have one u witch!"

but i think megg should have stayed..she has such a cool personality and she's always so happy..but..her photo was not the best.

i think they didn't kick jaeda out because they don't want to eliminate two black girls in a row.

i don't think anchal is very versatile. she can't do too many faces..she's not that animated...but i still think melrose is annoying..she didn't stand up for herself against monique..anchal did.

the girl from north dakota is very good too hehe i like her

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

I'm starting to like Caridee. She's not just another blonde, huh?

AJ's a natural. So are the Twins (but I'm only a fan of their photos)

Megg's adorable. Jaeda should've gone, she's a piece of wood.

Ahh, I finally figured out who Megg reminds me of! Susan's daughter in Desperate Housewives; anyone else see it? lol.

Between her and Jaeda, I wish Jaeda would've gotten eliminated instead. That girl is so butch. Her personality sucks also.

AJ is so good and her pic is disturbing. I like the concept of the freakshow this week.

Melrose needs to stop with the excuses and advice; no one cares. Has she not seen Lisa in her season? I think Anchal's too sensitive; Melrose wasn't saying anything that bad about her... She also needs to see when someone's just jealous (of her flexability in this case).

I'm not sad to see Megg go because I didn't want her to win the competition, and was getting annoyed with the whole rock&roll bit. She seems like a nice person though and her exit was a little sad.

Guest mrs. pakman

i love brooke, aj and caridee!

i didn't like the twins at first...but they're growing on me.

and the dramatic preview...."i think i might be gay" !?!?!

and of course...can't wait to see janice!

AJ and Caridee photo's was my favorites! XD I thought both did the best. Melrose was really annoying to me and Jaeda always say its her HAIR...if you want to be a model face the facts and do what the experts want you to do...

Guest dream_on

the freak show concept was really interesting. some of them were kinda scary. O.O

AJ and Caridee are my favorites now. just love them both! i think they have the most potential.

Melrose is so friggin annoying. i want her to shut up too. i think she's actually really pretty, love her eyes, but grrrr. i hate people who talk too much. and especially people who talk smack.

i'm really sad Megg left. she annoyed me at first with all the "ROCK AND ROLL!!!" but she was starting to grow on me. it was really sad when she was leaving. she's such a sweet girl. i really wish Jaeda had left instead. i'm guessing she's going to be leaving next week.

Guest JenniFOO

lol AJ's picture was amazing but holy crap did it look scary. Even though I knew it was fake blood and everything, I got a little iffy. It was pretty gruesome. lol But man was it an awesome picture. And Caridee's. I'm not a big fan of hers but her photo this week was gorgeous. Same with Melrose's. She does seem to talk alot, and it did get annoying but I'm not at that point of disliking her yet. haha

Guest KuYA II

I have a feeling that A.J., Caridee, Melrose, and Anchal will be the top 4 and from there...it'll be evil.

I pray that it is A.J. and Caridee for top two heeh that will be awsome!! ^^ Love them both this week and last week. A. J. with her awsome cannibal and runaway picture including caridee's elephant and winking picture. They are both even nice hehe.

AJ's her is awsome!! I don't know why I like it sooo much!! =P

Guest mangujowa

i JUST found out that michelle and amanda goes to my school and michelle's in my pychology class! =]

haha

what school do you go to?

:blink:

my favorites are brooke and caridee! i just love their fun personality.

i don't like anchal...i don't find her very attractive..i mean indian women like Ash are gorgeous..but i don't like anchal, and yeah she's very sensitive and i have a feeling she's a high and mighty type...

Aj takes really good photos and seems like a model the most but i was turned off during the second ep where she complained about her hair..

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah, but after that she doesn't complain anymore and probobly ends up liking it.

compared to jaeda who STILL complains till now that she can't do anything with her hair

i JUST found out that michelle and amanda goes to my school and michelle's in my pychology class! =]

ask her who wins the competition..if ur a girl..flirt with her..cuz..she's a lezzie

Guest dumpyfledgling

I have a feeling that A.J., Caridee, Melrose, and Anchal will be the top 4 and from there...it'll be evil.

I pray that it is A.J. and Caridee for top two heeh that will be awsome!! ^^ Love them both this week and last week. A. J. with her awsome cannibal and runaway picture including caridee's elephant and winking picture. They are both even nice hehe.

AJ's her is awsome!! I don't know why I like it sooo much!! =P

That's my top four too. I hate Melrose though. She's really upfront with everything but then she's also a real b***h about it too. I hate it when she always talks like she knows everything...ugh...she's really beautiful, she just has an annoying personality. LOVE AJ, LOVE CARIDEE, LIKE ANCHAL, HATE MELROSE (but she takes a good picture).

Melrose is definitely not pretty in my opinion so it surprises me how most of you said she is really beautiful. I hope Melrose gets off soon because her attitude is starting to be irritating. She puts down other girls to make her better. <_<

Guest cyberfruit

my favorites are brooke and caridee! i just love their fun personality.

i don't like anchal...i don't find her very attractive..i mean indian women like Ash are gorgeous..but i don't like anchal, and yeah she's very sensitive and i have a feeling she's a high and mighty type...

Aj takes really good photos and seems like a model the most but i was turned off during the second ep where she complained about her hair..

What you just said is the exact reason as to why Anchal's so sensitive and doesn't find herself to be beautiful. To most people, Aishwarya Rai is beautiful but she is the antithesis of Anchal's looks and many Indians, along with fans of Aish's beauty, will not find Anchal beautiful because of it.

Am I alone in thinking that if someone has a horrid attitude that no matter how physically beautiful that person may be, I find them to be ugly inside and out? That's how I feel about Melrose. She can take a picture and she can model her way out of a paper bag, yet her high and mighty attitude and smack-talking completely changes all of that and makes her seem very replusive to me.

Archived