America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

Guest cystaltears

>_< AJ got eliminated! STUPID PEOPLE! now theres no reason to watch the show

ok..honestly..i think melrose is the best out of all the girls...she's definately model material...i dont like her personality..but i have to admit...shes a few notches above the rest of the girls..

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getxinfatuated

Even though im indifferent to A.J. i SERIOUSLY cannot believe that picked Jeada over her (or anyone else, for that matter). Man, i was shockkkeddd.

Even though Melrose is annoying and also everyone hates her, i thought she was so adorable on tonight's episode. Even if it's contrived, she has a lot of fun personality.

god im so frucking mad they kicked off AJ!!

biggest mistake ever...

so what if she had one lousy week. her other pictures are proli the best out of the whole bunch. dang im so mad... shes gorgeous and she definitely has what it takes to be a model.

-__- jaedas the one that needs to leave. if she doesnt leave next week im gonna be hella pissed

since AJs gone, im rooting for brooke and caridee. i love those two. brooke is so cute! (:

Guest simpleandpink

AJ TT_TT

She was a shoe-in.

I'm so pissed at Melrose. I hate her right now.

I thought Jaeda should have left. She's continually been in the bottom two and it's what, the 3rd time? It's time for her to leave.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Gahhhhh AJ. :( Jaeda's one lucky chica.

Anchal's annoying me now. lol what the heck she starts talking about donuts when Tyra asked her about Oprah. -_- Go Caridee. I LOVED her photo this week. And Michelle's was AWESOME. She seriously looked like Ellen.

Guest Myss Blewm

I knew it!! Jaeda is this season's "Jade". She has bad pictures and isn't all that great in person either and yet they keep giving her chances and kicking off all the really good ones just because they take ONE bad picture. Pisses me off!! I really wanted AJ to win too!! :tongue2:

Guest KuYA II

omg i am sooo angry!! i can't believe AJ got booted off because of ONE LOUSY stinkin picture while jaeda had alot of crap in her photos -___-

i hate this a lot!! >___< I'm now rooting for caridee and the twins!!=)

i was SO disappointed that AJ got kicked off this week ;[.

i think jaeda should've gotten kicked.. this week.. and the week before.

so lame.

i'm rooting for caridee all the way now (:.

Guest liltweekstar

wow i thought aj does a better job overall than jaeda. besides, aj remained really positive about the judges decision.... thats the first time i've ever seen that.

I'M SO MAD!!

AJ shouldn't have left....Jaeda should have left....c'mon just because AJ made one mistake she leaves...and Jaeda come on...she was in bottom 2 and still pass..this is so freakin' pissing me off.....

I'm so glad that AJ remained so postive bout the whole entire situation...

now i'm rooting for caridee...because she's done so good...

melrose is so acting up to the judges.

Guest oh so delicious

No matter how much I see Melrose as the biggest richard simmons on the show, she did reallly good this week. The others were absolutely HORRID at interviewing. It was almost painful to watch. Melrose actually tried instead of just standing there saying Ohmygod, I don't know what to say. ;O

I didn't think AJ deserved to be kicked out but... Jaeda, she's going home soooon.

Guest cyberfruit

I knew it!! Jaeda is this season's "Jade". She has bad pictures and isn't all that great in person either and yet they keep giving her chances and kicking off all the really good ones just because they take ONE bad picture.

Hey, hey, at least Jade took great pictures. Jaeda can't even do that.

Guest GoRgYnA

omg i really don't know why a lot of people hate melrose as she is my favourite right now.

i didn't really see her being bitchy, it was the other girls that make her appear like one just because they're jealous/intimidated by her since she knows a lot and is doing really great. she has never done anything wrong to the other girls yet, i mean, what she even did to anchal wasn't that bad, unlike say what bre did to nicole or the way jayla talked about nik in season 5.

even jaeda was like, "if you listen to what melrose has to say, she really is just trying to help" or something in that effect.. the girls however think that everytime melrose says something, it's bragging or w.e

go melrose!

i am so pissed aj got booted off, jaeda was the rightful one to go.

I liked Melrose from the start but as soon as the second episode aired... she just got overbearing. Right now, I see them trying to edit her like Eva but I'm not buying it. I don't see the real vulnerability. She's not as bad as a couple of weeks ago though.

AJ being eliminated was so unfair; it was one bad week. They've talked about how they take every week into consideration, ugh, liars! I see AJ as one of those people who don't want to be seen as weak, so when she got eliminated and said all those things... I disregarded it because it probably did affect her and she didn't want us to see her sad or something. But... she really didn't try in that photoshoot. Heh.

Guest JiNi1430261388

AJ didn't seem into this whole competition at all except for last week. All the eye-rolling during challenges and panel were a sure sign she didn't want to be there.

She acted like a total snot this whole episode. What a disappointment. Jaeda should've been booted last week, IMO...but I can see why Tyra chose her over AJ this week. AJ's attitude was written all over her face.

Sucks because she was actually one of my favorites to win (not attitude), but overall presence.

Go Caridee, Melrose, and The Twins!

Archived