America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

Guest J3NN1F3R

haha

what school do you go to?

:blink:

i go to cypress college a JC in california

ask her who wins the competition..if ur a girl..flirt with her..cuz..she's a lezzie

hahahahahah my friend and i REALLY wanna talk to her but we dont know what to say! she sits all the way in the back in class while my friend and i sit in the front cus she cant see. TT.TT

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you just said is the exact reason as to why Anchal's so sensitive and doesn't find herself to be beautiful. To most people, Aishwarya Rai is beautiful but she is the antithesis of Anchal's looks and many Indians, along with fans of Aish's beauty, will not find Anchal beautiful because of it.

Am I alone in thinking that if someone has a horrid attitude that no matter how physically beautiful that person may be, I find them to be ugly inside and out? That's how I feel about Melrose. She can take a picture and she can model her way out of a paper bag, yet her high and mighty attitude and smack-talking completely changes all of that and makes her seem very replusive to me.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I find Anchal to be a beautiful girl. Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that a beautiful girl can have insecurities?

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I find Anchal to be a beautiful girl. Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that a beautiful girl can have insecurities?

i find that anchal is very beautiful too!! she takes some of the best pictures...her and a.j. i don't know why ppl think she's ugly...i think she has a very unique face and i think that the modeling world wants that...they don't want just a pretty face.

Guest bella-fiore

Melrose is on my hit list. God, she's so mean and in that episode where she won a challange and acts like a queen, they should've kicked her off then.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I'm glad Megg is gone now. I got so tired of that whole "rock n roll" thing. now all they have to do is get rid of those ugly twins and Anchal. I love Anchal's body and skin, but her face scares me. her jaw is too wide.

Guest cyberfruit

^ The Twins are the most modelesque compared to all the girls in the season. Both of them are like Shandi, so much potential but how much does either of them want it. You will be seeing them up til around the top 5 where one of them, more than likely Michelle, will be kicked off.

I predict Amanda in the top 3. Her look is very much in demand and she wants to model more than her sister.

Guest graceyoon

yeah but the judges always compliment michelle's pics in comparison.. i don't know if that's just a hint to amanda to improve or to michelle that she's got potential...

Guest ooo_it's_mE

^ The Twins are the most modelesque compared to all the girls in the season. Both of them are like Shandi, so much potential but how much does either of them want it. You will be seeing them up til around the top 5 where one of them, more than likely Michelle, will be kicked off.

I predict Amanda in the top 3. Her look is very much in demand and she wants to model more than her sister.

I know exactly what you mean, which is why I don't really like models. they're usually not attractive people.

Guest mrs. pakman

i LOVE the twins...i find them gorgeous...in the modelish type of way.

and i'm totally with the rest of the world when i say that a.j and caridee should make it to the end. but i have a feeling that something's gonna happen along the way and they might get offed.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Yeah I loved Shandi from Cycle 2 (if I remember correct) Personally, I like Michelle better. One thing I hate bout reality tv shows is, the editing can play around with the truth. Michelle seems nicer and more natural in the show. But you know, every year there are always surprises in the judging, which I hate.

I don't have anything against Anchal but I'm just wondering why she even decided to go for modelling much less try out for a national televised competition if she doesn't find herself pretty? I mean, to go for that career, you really have to have some confidence in your looks... and the fact that she brings it up almost all the time makes me think if that's the 'angle' she's going for. Not bashing her, like I said, I don't have anything against her, she takes good pictures and she's not super annoying, I'm just curious.

I absoloutely do not like Melrose. Brooke is pretty but she seems so fake to me. I was hoping Jaeda would go instead of Megg. Jaeda's pictures haven't been great since the beggining and at least Megg would've added some bubbliness and I find her cute... Jaeda just spends her days complaining about her hair, it's getting REALLY annoying <_< It'll grow back!

i go to cypress college a JC in california

hahahahahah my friend and i REALLY wanna talk to her but we dont know what to say! she sits all the way in the back in class while my friend and i sit in the front cus she cant see. TT.TT

Haha, I take it that if she's back at a junior college, then she didn't win. I think her homosexuality had something to do with it. Covergirl is pretty conservative, even though basically the rest of the fashion world isn't.

I liked A.J. in the beginning, but the fuss over her hair saddened me. I didn't think she was whiny like the other girls. Plus, she smokes which I don't really like either. She's all right. I'm getting more fond of Caridee with each show. Brooke is so sweet that she gives me cavities. ;)

Melissa Rose - Twenty-three, without a degree! :lol:

man i effen hate monique soo glad shes gone. i liked meg, even tho she was annoying. i'm cheering for Caridee and AJ right now. WOOOT!

that's who i'm cheering for too. we have the same tastes lol

Guest vanggirlie

i like aj and caridee also. they seem like who they are. you know what, i didn't even notice caridee until the last ep and now i really like her.

i'm also kind of for anchal because she's asian and she's not too bad as a person. altho i think she can be better in some ways.

i really dislike melrose (and monique but she's out already). melrose tries to make it seems as if how/what she says are blunt but no it's not, it's just cruel. i was so hoping she'd go home.

I don't have anything against Anchal but I'm just wondering why she even decided to go for modelling much less try out for a national televised competition if she doesn't find herself pretty? I mean, to go for that career, you really have to have some confidence in your looks... and the fact that she brings it up almost all the time makes me think if that's the 'angle' she's going for. Not bashing her, like I said, I don't have anything against her, she takes good pictures and she's not super annoying, I'm just curious.

I absoloutely do not like Melrose. Brooke is pretty but she seems so fake to me. I was hoping Jaeda would go instead of Megg. Jaeda's pictures haven't been great since the beggining and at least Megg would've added some bubbliness and I find her cute... Jaeda just spends her days complaining about her hair, it's getting REALLY annoying <_< It'll grow back!

i think anchal sees herself as beautiful now but every now and then she becomes the little girl a long time ago that didn't have any confidence in herself. i've met enough girls who are like that, even one of my sis is like that. i mean everyone tells my sis that she is pretty (which she is) and she does see herself as pretty but every now and then her old insecurities come back. so i have to say that it's real thing. also, with any career you'll have insecurities.

i agree with you on that jaeda should have gone home instead of megg because jaeda has a difficult time every single time at getting the right pics.

Guest i3lu3fun

it was a bit sad to see megg leave, i love her personality. but what ms J said in the judging room, "she should just go back to Rock N Roll", was true. i don't think she have what it needs to become a model.

as for jaeda, gosh she is so beautiful. i love the haircut, if only she have more confident in her new look, i believe she can deliver good pictures to the judges. but if in the next episode, she still have problem adjusting to it, she might as well just go home.

and for melrose, i dont have the right words to describe her. she's the new i can't read. so, lets see how long does it take the judges to realizes it n eliminate her.

i think anchal sees herself as beautiful now but every now and then she becomes the little girl a long time ago that didn't have any confidence in herself. i've met enough girls who are like that, even one of my sis is like that. i mean everyone tells my sis that she is pretty (which she is) and she does see herself as pretty but every now and then her old insecurities come back. so i have to say that it's real thing. also, with any career you'll have insecurities.

^ i agree. she might see herself as beautiful now, but she's human and she has some insecurities.

Archived