[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@agdr03  I guess Oppa must be busy preparing for his musical.

ah yes, I thought maybe he was still shooting the other movie with HWJ?

Haha I forgot his new movie with HHJ and CWH. Oppa is a busy man surrounded by women! :P :lol:

aigoo! how I wish we were these women :lol: so we can protect Oppa ;)

LOL so we can protect him from all those prying tentacles of other women and keep him for Sora!  :o :lol:

@agdr03  I guess Oppa must be busy preparing for his musical.

ah yes, I thought maybe he was still shooting the other movie with HWJ?

Haha I forgot his new movie with HHJ and CWH. Oppa is a busy man surrounded by women! :P :lol:

aigoo! how I wish we were these women :lol: so we can protect Oppa ;)

LOL so we can protect him from all those prying tentacles of other women and keep him for Sora!  :o :lol:

correct!!! only and for Sora only :wub::lol:

IG update by milgaru2.

The many charming faces of Sora in Europe. :wub:

Sora is so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty ! :wub:  thanks @icemaid  I wonder if she's back in Seoul already.

good morning YeonSo shipper's :)

No idea but I actually would like Sora to visit another city or two in Europe before she returns to korea.

IG update by milgaru2.

The many charming faces of Sora in Europe. :wub:

Sora is so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty ! :wub:  thanks @icemaid  I wonder if she's back in Seoul already.

good morning YeonSo shipper's :)

No idea but I actually would like Sora to visit another city or two in Europe before she returns to korea.

oh just thinking, I thought someone said she wanted to go to Spain? not sure if this is right though. :)

@agdr03 I hope Sora goes to Barcelona before she returns back to Seoul.

Sora did mentioned she would like to go to Barcelona/Spain previously. And you know who has visited that city....:P :lol:

awww Sora might visit it then. But then again, if she doesn't, it means she wants to visit it with someone who has been there ;):P:lol:

@agdr03 I hope Sora goes to Barcelona before she returns back to Seoul.

Sora did mentioned she would like to go to Barcelona/Spain previously. And you know who has visited that city....:P :lol:

awww Sora might visit it then. But then again, if she doesn't, it means she wants to visit it with someone who has been there ;):P:lol:

LOL our delulu minds, we have reasons for everything! :lol:

Guest Vvanni

My experience with kdrama for many years, I never ship any couple. Woojoo couple is so hard to resist. I start to do things I never do like register in this forum. Nice to meet all the warmers here:P

My experience with kdrama for many years, I never ship any couple. Woojoo couple is so hard to resist. I start to do things I never do like register in this forum. Nice to meet all the warmers here:P

So true, they are hard to resist! Also I didn't think I would get stuck for so long. Its really so hard to climb out of the WooJoo pit! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Vvanni

So true, they are hard to resist! Also I didn't think I would get stuck for so long. Its really so hard to climb out of the WooJoo pit! :sweatingbullets:

Me too, that's why to meet all warmers here,  I'm so glad. I'm not alone after all to go through woojoo journey. 

Oppa and Sora in traditional outfit, so cutie! :D                                              Photo from warmy_japanese

credit warmy_japanese

Annyeong Warmers! It's been awhile since i was in here...Hope everyone is doing good! Some of you might know that i'm following SWP thread, so i was sorry that i'm not here. Didn't know this thread skyrocket to 60 pages. YeonSo/WooJoo is ♡ always ;)

Archived