[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingooyah ya! @saeedeh yes I've seen you lurking and liking hehehe finally!! Weeee! 

@zurah90 @ced2 uri baby face oppa looks a little bit more matured with a stache.. Still gorgeous! I find him more manlier actually. Hahahaha! God now I'm imagining if BGW becomes the father of 3 and he decides to keep facial hair. hahaha.. I wonder if JJ would like it.. Lol I guess BGW having a stache or not wont make a difference to JJ, in her eyes he'll always be her manchild, the gaemangnani she wished for and took him in. Hahahaha! Still can't get over my woojoo!

i kinda wished that at least in the last episode JJ said something like my baek choding! Oh well.. Lol!!

@pandalover1  thank you for Sora's cf video. She is so lovely there! :wub:

YYS oppa see that, your JJ is so lovely as Sora herself! :lol:

Well while BGW is cute & charming whom LJJ falls for, I also like the manlier new look of YYS oppa which matches perfectly with our lovely feminine Sora.:D

Hi chingus. i wish a good week for all you of and @icemaid, @agdr03 and @pandalover1 thanks for your warm welcoming.

there are some BTS pics of poster shooting and i think they had been posted before in WAC thread but not here so i wanted to post them here.

5hhlh1puj6j0.jpg9jla7cjd4oyf.jpgfrfdbow9gebj.jpg

@pandalover1   Wow! I saw Oppa's new look on ig and I thought it might be an old pic but I saw another one with the cast of his latest film and I have to say I am a bit sad that he is onto his new character already. The new look looks mature to me :D in a good way though. Don't mind me, I just love GW's baby face :wub:

with the interview that he did, I hope we get to read what he meant by what he said :) 

hopefully his new movie will be a hit! He really is busy busy busy. 

I like SoRa's new cf! She's gorgeous as usual! 

Sorry YeonSo shippers but I want to ask this, the film that Oppa is now currently doing, the lead actress in that movie is the same as the one from Beauty Inside? Am I right? Or wrong? Please someone correct me. 

Thank you :)

Sorry YeonSo shippers but I want to ask this, the film that Oppa is now currently doing, the lead actress in that movie is the same as the one from Beauty Inside? Am I right? Or wrong? Please someone correct me. 

Yes the same one; Han Hyo Joo (famous for the Dong Yi drama), the other leading lady is also in the same film. Anyway, don't much like his looks here. Love him in Trugen CF and Perfect Proposal though. Just goes to show how versatile his looks and his acting abilities. 

I just finished watching YYS's youth over flower, and i tell you i am positive that i've fall really hard for him.. no reverse is possible, hahaha..

But seems like ep 7 part 4 and ep 9 part 3 is missing.. can anyone let me know where or how can i find these 2 missing puzzle? Thanks in advance.... :) 

I just finished watching YYS's youth over flower, and i tell you i am positive that i've fall really hard for him.. no reverse is possible, hahaha..

But seems like ep 7 part 4 and ep 9 part 3 is missing.. can anyone let me know where or how can i find these 2 missing puzzle? Thanks in advance.... :) 

https://ggotbodachungchoon.wordpress.com/ I hope this would help. Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/youths-over-flowers-episode-11-final/ have great recaps, too.

Yes the same one; Han Hyo Joo (famous for the Dong Yi drama), the other leading lady is also in the same film. Anyway, don't much like his looks here. Love him in Trugen CF and Perfect Proposal though. Just goes to show how versatile his looks and his acting abilities. 

thank you @myvilvil  :) he really is very versatile isn't he?  I might try to watch Perfect Proposal if my heart allows me to see him with another leading lady :D

goodmorning YeonSo shipper's!!!  :) how are you all?  I noticed Oppa wearing white pants while promoting Beauty Inside. His missing GW isn't he? or more so GW's JJ? :wub: he was all chummy with LDW though :D they were cute!  

Archived