[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oppa's friend also posted pic in IG... oppa are driving defender kekekeke

Is this a throwback too? It seems to me that they are still on vacation trip. Isnt it? 

Is this a throwback too? It seems to me that they are still on vacation trip. Isnt it? 

Yes It should be cause before that oppa's friend posted they'll only be in japan for 3 days.. 

Yes It should be cause before that oppa's friend posted they'll only be in japan for 3 days.. 

Hmm.. its odd for 2 person to post almost similar throwbacks.. i'm thinking of 3 possibilities.

1. Their 3 days started yesterday when yys posted the picture of #defender. Perhaps he went to japan earlier due to other schedule as well. This could explain his new hairstyle. Who knows aite.

2. they have another trip in korea. But it seems not the case as oppa is driving defender which they use in japan

3. They are meeting up today and made some throwbacks from their trip. Which for me unlikely..

Hmm.. its odd for 2 person to post almost similar throwbacks.. i'm thinking of 3 possibilities.

1. Their 3 days started yesterday when yys posted the picture of #defender. Perhaps he went to japan earlier due to other schedule as well. This could explain his new hairstyle. Who knows aite.

2. they have another trip in korea. But it seems not the case as oppa is driving defender which they use in japan

3. They are meeting up today and made some throwbacks from their trip. Which for me unlikely..

No no the 3 days started when oppa was spotted at the airport..hahaha that night itself his friend posted it. Hahahaha well they could talk on kakao or something.. lol! well that's what @rynn_peace translated for me..

Seems like someone meet sora today, so she's out and about..and free? so why isn't she updating her IG?lol

@pandalover1 ahhh.. i forgot abt groupchat. Lol. Yes, they could probably chat about it. Haha..

I saw that post in insta too this afternoon. I think Sora is free from schedules nowadays but laying low. Perhaps preparing for her next project too.

@pandalover1 ahhh.. i forgot abt groupchat. Lol. Yes, they could probably chat about it. Haha..

I saw that post in insta too this afternoon. I think Sora is free from schedules nowadays but laying low. Perhaps preparing for her next project too.

Maybe she's just reading scripts and waiting for the right one i guess. Cause most of the dramas this year are filled up plus we know sora doesn't really like filming in the winter. Maybe next spring? Maybe she should rest abit, travel to europe, stay a month or something hahaha! maybe she'll leave after the water gun festival event?hehe

Here's im hoping she'll return to movie land! kekeeke

Maybe she's just reading scripts and waiting for the right one i guess. Cause most of the dramas this year are filled up plus we know sora doesn't really like filming in the winter. Maybe next spring? Maybe she should rest abit, travel to europe, stay a month or something hahaha! maybe she'll leave after the water gun festival event?hehe

i prefer sora choose movie land to for her comeback after warm and cozy, ^^, after 3 on row drama..

i prefer sora choose movie land to for her comeback after warm and cozy, ^^, after 3 on row drama..

Maybe she can do a movie with yys oppa next Spring!

Yes me too. Filming for movie will give her a little bit rest over longhaul drama filming. I'm actually sort of hoping she will get casted as female lead for movie #real. Kim soo hyun's new movie. But prolly not since no news abt it yet. He he

Yes me too. Filming for movie will give her a little bit rest over longhaul drama filming. I'm actually sort of hoping she will get casted as female lead for movie #real. Kim soo hyun's new movie. But prolly not since no news abt it yet. He he

Nonononono !!! I would love for her to work with kim soohyun but not that movie, in some other project is fine..  have you checked out the description of the roles, the way they state it as if the female roles are very degrading! No no not that sorry! 

@pandalover1 ahh.. really? I just read a brief description abt it.. and the character is about a reporter right? Didnt know that its a degrading roles. Perhaps not then. I want ksr to take up a role with lots of emotions and shows her acting skills. Something like cheese in the trap kind of roles. But its a drama and already clouded with lots of female casting rumours so i'm done with it. Ha ha.. 

@pandalover1 ahh.. really? I just read a brief description abt it.. and the character is about a reporter right? Didnt know that its a degrading roles. Perhaps not then. I want ksr to take up a role with lots of emotions and shows her acting skills. Something like cheese in the trap kind of roles. But its a drama and already clouded with lots of female casting rumours so i'm done with it. Ha ha.. 

I didn't like how they were recruiting people for auditions, the way they phrased it made it sound very degrading..Hahaha.. I'm sensitive to stuff like that,Maybe the role isn't that degrading just that I'm sensitive how they phrase their sentence and I'm over thinking.. or being delusional that it's degrading.. .lol  but then again knowing sora she might want to challenge herself.. stepping up the game..

@ced2

Here's the post. Lol maybe I'm just being sensitive lol, I think you've seen it.. or maybe I'm not ready to see her accept roles like that. Lol!!

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/55461/20150627/the-producers-kim-soo-hyun-begins-filming-for-real-casting-for-female-lead-stars-begin.htm

Yes, hopefully a good opportunity will be given to her in the future.. as for now I just want her to rest. Lol! 

Sora's IG update 

I tried to understand her post.. does she seems upset? I wonder what had happened? Wish somebody with better knowledge of korean language can translate it ^^

Different faces of Sora eating chicken for her Goodne Chicken CF

tumblr_nrv3iasqo81tjcz9jo2_250.gif tumblr_nrv3iasqo81tjcz9jo3_250.gif

tumblr_nrv2s4ppq71tjcz9jo2_400.gif

tumblr_nrv2s4ppq71tjcz9jo1_400.gif

tumblr_nrv3iasqo81tjcz9jo1_250.gif

I made these.:D 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's IG update 

I tried to understand her post.. does she seems upset? I wonder what had happened? Wish somebody with better knowledge of korean language can translate it ^^

@ced2 

@rynn_peace gave me a rough translation but she's not too sure about it, so we are waiting for someone else to post their translations to compare. what's your understanding of her post? is it about encouragement? The thing about sora is, she can be very vague at times..

@ced2 I don't think we have to worry. Lol I saw a comment by a WAC staff tagging another WAC staff in sora's IG regarding the pic. Rynn translated it of course..The person said "I will tell you the good way to take a good selca while eating cake at itaewon". So the post is something to do with taking selfies, we know the level of sora's selfie taking skills. Hahahaha! *I'm so mean but baby ily* pheww got worried for nothing.. and looks like she's keeping in touch with WAC production crew peeps.. cool! 

This is rynn's rough translation 

"Its because of all of you who said not to think to much of sharp (or it could be harsh too) point and give encouragent, I wont nervous."

But seems like it's about selca so sharp makes more sense. Lol.

Archived