[Drama 2015] Last 라스트

larus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the writing sucks, they should just strip all the men, oil them up and have them fight. We miiiight forgive them then... Ok, no I won't. :P

@larus, could you update your main post? jTBC thought it was a marvelous idea to reupload all the teasers... I had to go back and re-post mine. Sheesh.
I wonder when the next teaser will be out. It should be out soon or then later this (Korean) afternoon. They went nuts for a bit and now there's nothing much.

OH, thanks for telling me. I did not know.

Park Hyeok Kwon`s cameo? Good. He is making a cameo in Last, Jo Jae Hyun in Assembly. It is a pleasure to see the Punch fellows again. I get nostalgic a little bit. :)

No words about license yet at VIKI. Dramafever says that is coming soon. So, there is hope.

Dramafever apparently often has pages for dramas it never picks up, but at least this means they will try for a license.
This series is far from usual kdrama fan preferences, but I hope Yoon Kye Sang is popular enough for them to try hard.

Even if these two did not pick it up, DarkSmurfSubs might have eventually. It is big enough for some or several to do so.
It is definitely not a priority drama, I think, so they might even get the license as it's starting or shortly after it as well.

More man-muscle. Is anyone else finding the fact that they are training their own undoing funny?
I mean, they are making him stronger and he will eventually destroy them. Poor oblivious baddies. :lol:

Source: EDaily

PS15071300047.jpg

Yoon Je Moon officially announced. "Special appearance". Lots of folks will be dying. XD

Oh, another baddie. I am glad I will see Yoon Je Moon again on screen. I saw him only in the sageuk Tree with Deep Roots and he gave me a strong lasting impression. Maybe someday I will watch The End of the World.

Maybe someday I will watch The End of the World.

Definitely do. Even when it was cut short so badly, it managed to maintain some consistency.

As much as I hate to see the ending of the best love drama Kdrama ever made MLED and it's # 1 on my 2015 list sadly I know it has to end bit I'm still kind of looking forward to LAST..  

It's nice that you enjoyed EUNDONGAAAAAAH and now we get hot ajeossis screaming at one another, so it kind of continues on that tradition. Ahaha.

It is kind of annoying that the character descriptions are posted as images on the official site, not as text. I can't even use automated translation to get a general idea.
No idols here means we probably won't be getting much help with such stuff. Although maybe Viki will post them when/if they get the license for it. We'll see how it goes.

Womeeeeen! Ahaha. About time for us to see the ladies. Not that I don't appreciate the ajeossi heaven, but it was getting a bit silly. :P

Source: HSports via my Twitter (it's annoying that we can't post the :large versions from Twitter. :( )

CJ8BvFCUMAAc7VP.jpg

Archived