[Drama 2015] Last 라스트

larus

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At last, a real teaser for Last

by javabeans | July 6, 2015 | No Comments

last_prev37.jpg

FINALLY. Okay, here we go: Actual teasers for cable action drama Last, one where the characters talk and move and do stunts! Sure I found the initial wave of black-and-white stills intriguing and stylish, but I like a little story to go with my pretty pictures, and when you have fabulous actors like Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Beom-soo facing off in an underworld showdown, why not just cut right to the chase?

I like this dark action-thriller edge on Yoon Kye-sang (see: Full Sun, Poongsan) and the drama certainly has flair. The teaser directly below starts gives us the opening caption, “He lost everything and hit rock bottom…” as things look bleak for our hero, a fund manager who gets caught up in a bad deal. Then as the tension mounts and fights break out, the teaser concludes, “The life-and-death party begins.” Granted, the English is a little cheesy (psst, I don’t think party means what you think it means), but I appreciate the fast-paced action and intensity.

Read more Dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/at-last-a-real-teaser-for-last/

I see our hero with boxing gloves. Park Won-sang`s character is a former boxer so now he will be a trainer, I guess. I love how they giggle behind the scene. It is a good atmosphere.

It is a good thing Dramabeans wrote an article about this drama. Now we know more about the characters. So Park Ye-jin`s character, Shin Na Ra (it`s easy to memorize :)) is a "slinky, elegant, and cold-hearted" woman and she created The Club for Lee Beom Soo`s character,  Kwak Heung Sam...not so easy to memorize :phew:). Her words from the teaser... "Should have run away at the start… but now it’s too late". I wonder what she means. Run away from that world, run away from Kwak Seung Sam that she seams to love? It sounds a little regret and resignation in her "voice".  

I see our hero with boxing gloves. Park Won-sang`s character is a former boxer so now he will be a trainer, I guess. I love how they giggle behind the scene. It is a good atmosphere.

It is a good thing Dramabeans wrote an article about this drama. Now we know more about the characters. So Park Ye-jin`s character, Shin Na Ra (it`s easy to memorize :)) is a "slinky, elegant, and cold-hearted" woman and she created The Club for Lee Beom Soo`s character,  Kwak Heung Sam...not so easy to memorize :phew:). Her words from the teaser... "Should have run away at the start… but now it’s too late". I wonder what she means. Run away from that world, run away from Kwak Seung Sam that she seams to love? It sounds a little regret and resignation in her "voice".  

I like the idea of training and a time jump. I mean, an office boy like him would normally not know how to fight, unless he went full on killing machine in the army.

As for Shin Na Ra (edit: She is actually Mi Joo, Seo's is Na Ra), I imagine she is a tragic femme fatale and typical bad guy's girl. She might owe some emotional debt to Kwak. Maybe she was homeless or poor and he helped at some point. Judging from the descriptions, his character might have been a better person once. Or then he helped her to use her. But people like him are toxic, so her devotion is probably not only fruitless, it also brought her to a life she hates. That is the kind of character I think they'll be going for from what I have seen so far.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang seeks thrill atop buildings for new drama 'Last'

Stills of Yoon Kye Sang hanging precariously to the ledges of buildings for action scenes in new JTBC drama 'Last' have surfaced, raising anticipation for its upcoming broadcast! 

Yoon Kye Sang's body is suspended dangerously in air as he hangs on for dear life, his hands clamped tightly to buildings's ledges. The only thing lending the actor support in these thrilling action scenes is a single wire, as he climbs the walls and makes his grand escape through the window of a four-story building. Despite these hazardous nature of these action sequences, Yoon Kye Sang didn't lose his focus and was perfectly absorbed for his role.

CJVR5-uUYAEXeuj.jpg

What's more impressive is that though the actor had a stunt double, he still performed the actions sequences himself. Further, the actor treated the rehearsals just as seriously as if the cameras were actually rolling, showcasing his deep dedication to every part of the filming process.

Catch Yoon Kye Sang become a real life spiderman when 'Last' airs this July 24! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/yoon-kye-sang-seeks-thrill-atop-buildings-for-new-drama-last

LBS outfit so good... Remind me at his drama PMAI....

@orion,  Bless you that bode is off the chart look at those firm buttock.. Now that's big guns that got my vote

Big guns, big buns. Very fit man. Good for action works too. I am guessing he'll get the hottie rich boy treatment before the fall.

@orion,  Bless you that bode is off the chart look at those firm buttock.. Now that's big guns that got my vote

Big guns, big buns. Very fit man. Good for action works too. I am guessing he'll get the hottie rich boy treatment before the fall.

@orion,  It don't matter what roll he play rock n a bode like that as long he gives us some showers scenes we girls won't complain how bad he maybe  

Love all the pictures they have shown but I can`t take off my eyes of Yoon Kye-sang`s great body in the swimsuit.

The man-beauty is strong with this one. Why would we look away? :P

And yes, it is filmed for the drama, so it should be there. Unless they decide not to feature it, but that would just be cruel.

And yes, it is filmed for the drama, so it should be there. Unless they decide not to feature it, but that would just be cruel.

The man beauty is strong in this drama indeed.

The swimwear is a professional one. IMHO. It is like watching a commercial. :w00t: If our hero is wearing a swimsuit like that I say he was a former swimmer and has a habit to use expensive swimsuits, to improve his technique. It has to be a scene before his bankruptcy.

LBS`s body looks great in his shirts too (especially in the grey one) . Oh.... what this show has done to us? :phew:

The man beauty is strong in this drama indeed.

The swimwear is a professional one. IMHO. It is like watching a commercial. :w00t: If our hero is wearing a swimsuit like that I say he was a former swimmer and has a habit to use expensive swimsuits, to improve his technique. It has to be a scene before his bankruptcy.

LBS`s body looks great in his shirts too (especially in the grey one) . Oh.... what this show has done to us? :phew:

@larus,  That body look like a photo shoot for some magazine, And LBS I noticed in the other drama before triangle how great his body was how dare that hide that from us and now we have the tramp strong features but will they give us a sneak peak at his body, Le's see the real deal of the tramp.. This drama should be interesting..   

Yoon Kye Sang Goes Underground To Survive In 'Last'

BY Julie Jones | Jul 09, 2015 01:35 PM EDT

Last

Yoon Kye Sang's fans won't have to wait long to see the actor in a new drama. His next project "Last" airs in July and the thriller will provide plenty of chances for the actor to show off his action skills.

In this drama Yoon plays financial manager Jang Tae Ho, a man whose life is so ordered, he does not need any action skills. That is until he risks everything for a financial scheme that he considers a sure thing. Despite his financial savvy, Tae Ho loses everything. And then nothing is sure any more. But what happened? Did the scheme really go wrong? Or was it rigged? Did someone set Tae Ho and his partner up?

Read more Kdramastars

If the writing sucks, they should just strip all the men, oil them up and have them fight. We miiiight forgive them then... Ok, no I won't. :P

@larus, could you update your main post? jTBC thought it was a marvelous idea to reupload all the teasers... I had to go back and re-post mine. Sheesh.
I wonder when the next teaser will be out. It should be out soon or then later this (Korean) afternoon. They went nuts for a bit and now there's nothing much.

Archived