[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

@y-m-s, wave, I hope after WGM SJ and Joy would stay as friends, same with the RV and BtoB members as well. Hopefully, whenever they would see each other in an event they would wave or smile to each other to acknowledge each one's presence like Yonghwa and Seohyun. Nothing wrong with that right? After all they've been working partners for some time. They had a handful of great memories together and pretty sure they are thankful to WGM for giving them that rare chance to experience things such as cooking, traveling, fishing, eating, farming etc. while working. I think they would meet more often than not coz they have same job. I'm glad they're both idols coz  interactions between them are possible. "fingers-crossed" :D 

Btw, RV and BtoB performed at the 2015 MBC Song Festival. Happy watching!

BtoB- Its Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwOC87kklLQ

RV- Ice cream cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDc52QXsDo8

credit: MBCKpop

@Hearst, Yeah, so agree with the comment about the last part, when SJ touched Joy's head. To me, it was absolutely cute.

• Like 4

Annyong Jaefuljoys!

It has been quite a while since I last posted here. 

I've been inactive here since life have been really busy but I still diligently follow uri byuu's episode every week and also their updates.

Cobgratulations to the fandom for giving uri Byuu great awards for 2015 entertainment award! Soooo proud of them. 

This week's episode made me come out of my ninja mode. I'm just gonna copy my thoughts that I just posted in my tumblr 

"I will forever be amazed by Joy’s positivity. She didn’t even complain abt hving to stay at the guesthouse (aside from the washroom of course but that is understandable)

Watching the latest episode makes me think that she really is a down to earth girl. And I’m liking her more and more.

Lol at Sungjae being the whiny dongsaeng nampeon this time around."

She really does live up to her stage name JOY.

Ayte Jaefuljoys...till next time.

Happy New Year to everyone and may Byuu couple will last for a long time!

• Like 7

watching today eps,they are closer and cute,so funny when joy act cute and want something

like banana,mango also joy want durian,are they eating jack fruit.their convo eating mango is the best

they more like long lasting couple and teasing each other like best friend

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rbccafbrda said:

Don't you just feel that they're much more closer? :heart: Every episode just gets exciting!

Yeah, you're right. Love their connection this time coz they're like good friends for so many years.That's why, I can't wait to watch the English Sub. i hope Kshownet or Kshowonline subbed it. Anyway, fell in love with Joy when she asked for a discount. lol So clever at her age. @puppidu_paula, haha Oh I see, they were the ones who chose their clothes at that time. Nice episode btw. :D:wub::wub::wub:

Wait, before I forget, thanks LavelyShai for updating the thread title. @maybe07, wave, happy to see you here. :D

• Like 4

I agree with you guys they just get closer and closer to each other each day and how cute is Sungjae when he does a lot of aegyo to Joy in the bus hahaha. Excited to watch the next episode of their Hainan trip. :)

• Like 5

Just watched the chinese subbed for the new episode sungjae is so lucky to have joy as his wife she is so positive and was leading the trip I love how carefree tehey are together it seems like they can be theirselves together sungjae can be in a bad mood and doesnt have to put up a front i remember when they first started sungjae just agreed to everything now it feels like he is being himself i like that 

• Like 4

Hellooo~

Happy New Year everyone~!!

lol at Sungjae got another best couple award.. i found it hilariuosly awkward tho hahaha. but still we have to congratulate him for his awards, anything! he also won new comer award (if im not mistaken?) at SBS drama. our groom deserves every award he had worked really hard last year. i really hope this couple would rise and shine more this year as individual and with their group too, my lovely kids~ :wub:

once again happy new year, stay healthy our Bbyu and bbyu shippers~

good night from me, gotta back to work again tomorrow TT___TT

viewimage.php?id=20bcc234ecd73c&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=20bcc234ecd73c&no=29bcc

• Like 7

Hey guys, I found out that there is an app which subs (shows from korea, japan, etc.) just after 8 hours the show was aired. It's called VIU and is available in android and ios but only in selected countries (I think China). Yeah, so that english sub by thenerdal was from VIU because it was the same with KshowOnline and KshowOnline credited VIU.

• Like 2

Woah!!!!!!

Hello! Hello! Hello! I know you must think I'm new here but yeah I am but also I'm not, get it? Coz it sounds good in my mind anyway this couple is sooooo cute that I can't help but watch it anyway. I SWEAR before not to watch wgm again after jjongah and yongseo but here i am again hahahah.  Joy and Sungjae gives this fresh and innocent vibe whenever they are together. IT'S SO LOVELY!!!. THEY DESERVE THAT BEST COUPLE AWARD!!! IT'S LATE BUT CONGRATULATIONS!!!! They both deserve their awards being very hardworking last year. WISH THIS COUPLE THE BEST FOR THIS YEAR TO COME!!! BBYU~! :wub::wub::)

• Like 4