[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

its saturday in southkor already :))

tbh im anticipating the next-week preview more than today's episode lol

and today Korea Drama Awards was held and Yook SUNGJAE DIDNT WIN wow i feel so bitter. and disappointed :( sungjae deserved the award bcause he's been working so hard and is actually a good actor and the public acknowledged it! gong taekwang was really something for him :tears: ...bcause of that too he's now with us on this program.

sorry im kind of ranting

• Like 2

so sungjae the one will drive when they meet kangin and amber,,,wow,,cool....waiting eagerly for today's episode.

The time when the WGM broadcast keep changing,,last time its 4:30,then 5:00 and now its 5:20 they keep pushing it,,,

• Like 1

Guest ibloodayu

no wgm for today?

ah jinja I didn't get my love vitamin this week, ah I remember this feeling "dejavu" they had canceled it too due to same reason when I was enjoying solim couple ~

my bbyu vitamin ah wae ~

Edited by ibloodayu

@phinachu i don't think Sungjae likes beaches. He may be too shy to be topless on the beach lol. When Joy was going to trick him to have his leg hair removed on ep. 2 she said that people usually go to water theme park during summer, he immediately responded that he doesn't. The second time when they drew their wedding picture, Joy wanted to draw the sea in the background, but Sungjae suggested to draw an amusement theme park instead.

Sungjae putting his hand around Joy's waist can only be in my delulu mind cuz summer has passed already :P

edit: now we can see Sungjae's real wedding ring :wub:

akzrb9v.png?1

Edited by puppidu_paula
  • Like 6

I was kinda disappointed that the baseball game canceled WGM but at least we get to see Joy on Running Man and BTOB's comeback until the episode airs next week :)

Howdy JaeFuljoys,

Was a bit sad when they cancelled the show yesterday but I understand coz It happened a few times during JjongAH's time.

Joy likes beach, so most probably SJ would love to spend time with her at the beach. But with their packed schedule atm, not sure if they could go somewhere to shoot their upcoming episodes. I don't know, but they already took the driving test right? Hope both of them pass. If they did, maybe their upcoming filming would be outside Seoul. We could see overdrive or road trip romance/moments of our byu couple. keke  I think SJ would love it, if time permits coz boys loves driving. keke

• Like 2

The wedding pics were amazing lol But I'm super excited to have Amber & Kangin especially since he was on WGM before. I always love these moments. 

Yeah, I've watch the earlier episodes of their virtual married life. Got busy, so no time to catch up.

Anyways, Likewise, looking forward to Amber and Kangin's appearance. Wondered why WGM production planned their meet up with our Byu Couple. Were they sent on a mission to tease them (keke) or give tips on driving? No idea if they are close friends of Joy since they are SM babies or have worked with SJ before. We'll see... Or Kangin would give them tips about married life keke   

• Like 1