Quantcast

Waves, everybody!

So happy for JW and YP team that JW has been nominated for the Best Actor Award in the 52nd Baeksang Award ceremony, to be held on 3 June 2016!

Read this article:

http://beatuscorner.com/2016-baeksang-awards-nominations-list/

Fighting, JW, YP fans and everybody here who keeps this thread going! :D

1376111618-o.gif

Credit gif above : owner.

• Like 3

@Nancyzak......whoaa... .    tulips_3_text.gif~c200  Great to see you here bearing good news. Wow....!JW nominated for best actor in the Baeksang Awards. I see there are 3 from SBS , 1 from TvN and 1 from KBS. It's heavy competition though and since JW won Daesang last year... he'll be bypassed. The heavyweight will be Dots. The fangirls are vociferous . Anyway ... we'll keep fighting. 

Thanks dear for posting the article . ( Aside ) I'm happy Kim Tae Hee received 2 big awards last year and 2 others for couple and popularity.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, YourPal said:

Heheheheh you are so persistent about Sang Chul. Since you want him so badly, let me give him to you then! U can catch him at ep 17 of Mrs Cop 2! Hahaha. He looks the same all suited up in black n white.....playing a really minor role tho which is such a pity. 

And I've spotted the pretty nurse in Please Come Back Mister in s super ridiculous and hilarious role. Quite a surprise that.... She's actually very funny! 

Sadly I've not spotted our OTP anywhere tho. I read that KTH is not very frequently acting in dramas....she takes long long breaks b/w her dramas.....sigh..... JW on the other hand is a drama workaholic but he's going to be missing for a looooooong time away in the military. .....,sigh......... What do I do? I come here and read your stuff! Haha. Write on! Write more! 

@YourPal    Ah ........Sang Chul..... that's because you write his report so well , so full of humour that till now I 'll just imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.c I really enjoyed those days of interesting discussion. SC is a good man.... and I have destined him for Tae Hyun's sister.

yp14-1410.jpg?w=1309&h=

Oh you watched CBM too..... Yes it was hilarious. The female lead was so good esp with Rain.

Didn't you watch Uee in Marriage Contract? Remember you really like her paired with Joo Won. Now She's got good review for her acting ( at last....an idol girl made it LOL ) The drama is wonderful..... full of heart. I get all fuzzy with warmth .

You are right, Kim Tae Hee is in no hurry to do a drama and JW is doing a historical show soon, a remake of Sassy Girl ( ? ) But there's such a dearth of news from him. We'll just wait.Thank you for coming in again..... you are so welcome.... 67277d1315855607-club-q-q107-loyalty-clu

• Like 2

On 01/05/2016 at 8:22 AM, codenamehealer said:

@lavender2love Thank you for the compliments. And of course you are welcome to post any excerpts. I wrote the fanfic for fun and found it interesting to include references to the drama and such. Your analyses of Yong Pal in the above posts intrigued me very much. 

I'm still new to this so I wasn't sure how to reply to your post, so I just made a new post... haha I am a noob right now. 

@codenamehealer thank you for your nice words . Regarding your fanfic, I'm cheering you on.    cl06-cheerleader-cheerleading-smiley-emoLet your imagination run, be creative . This applies to your views and opinions. You'll enjoy a drama more. Okay, to reply just use the quote button. After posting and if you want to change words or edit, press the edit button . Just click save after that and you are ready to go.

I will post excerpts from your fanfic after I finished Yonaomi's Fantasy and Yong Pal :D

• Like 3

Yoo Ah-in vs Song Joong-ki, Baeksang Arts Awards unveils list of nominees

2016/05/02

The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has unveiled a list of their nominees. The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards will be held at 8:30 PM on May 3rd at the Kyung Hee Grand Peace Palace in Seoul.

The nominees for TV dramas include SBS' 'Six Flying Dragons', MBC's "She Was Pretty", KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' and tvN's 'Answer Me 1988' and "Signal".

The competition for acting performance awards will be also intense. For Best Actors Awards, 'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in, 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki, "Remember" Namgoong Min', "Yong Pal" Joo Won and "Signal" Jo Jin-woong have been nominated.

The nominees list for Best Actress awards also looks prominent. 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hye-kyo, "She Was Pretty" Hwang Jeong-eum, "Signal" Kim Hye-soo, 'Answer Me 1988' Ra Mi-ran, "I Have a Lover" Kim Hyeon-joo have been nominated.

The list of nominees in film section is also drawing attention. For Best Actors, 'Inside Man' Lee Byung-hun, 'Inside Man' Baek Yoon-sik, "The Throne" Yoo Ah-in, "The Throne" Song Gang-ho, "Veteran" Hwang Jeong-min have been included in the list of nominees.

For Best Actress in film section, "Coin Locker Girl" Kim Hye-soo, 'Alice In Earnestland' Lee Jeong-hyeon, "The Shameless" Jeon Do-yeon, "The Assassination" Jeon Ji-hyeon, and "Beauty Inside" Han Hyo-joo compete with each other.

A special corner has been prepared as well. Best Film General View (and conversation with the audience) event has been introduced to the award for the first time this year. "4th Place", 'Inside Man', "DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet", "Veteran" and 'The Assaissnation' will participated in this special event.

General View films will be shown in MegaBox Samsung-dong starting May 9 to May 20th. And then the conversation with the audience, producers and directors will take place later.

• Like 3

I'll start by saying I'm liking  @yonaomi123 tale of the evil godmothers....... not one but THREE... ! It's interesting to note that Nurse Hwang could be considered an evil godmother because of her jealousy. Nurse Hwang really gave me the heebie jeebies. Scared the wits out of me...... but she's a fine actress. If there is going to be YP 2 can Nurse Hwang be resurrected to give the evil to the show. Or perhaps she could transformed into a GOOD godmother..... LOL.

Introduction by lavender2love

This excellent article is written by a talented writer Purple Ahi whose user name is @Yonaomi123. I enjoyed reading her creative writing. Fantasy and Yong Pal explores the link with Western fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. It is no coincident that Yeo Jin was resplendent in white. The glass / mirror is also symbbolic of the glass coffin that the dwarfs encased  her body. If you like a good read ,please go to her blog, Things On My Mind. 

Fantasy and Yongpal

1 In the Grimm version of Snow White, once Prince Charming* finds Snow White, he believes her to have died.  He and the dwarves carry her away in a glass coffin (!!), but as they act as her pall bearers, the dwarves trip over tree roots.  The jarring motion shakes the poisonous apple caught in Snow White’s throat.  Once dislodged, Snow White awakens.

1 *so far as I know none of the fairy tales princes have names. This aligns with our writers’ tendency to not give his characters names, which is rather amusing.
2 What else works?  DoJoon and then ChaeYoung as the evil stepmother.  Oh yes.  DoJoon motivated by jealousy just as the evil stepmother/mother in Snow White was seeks to destroy that which might overshadow him.  And just like the evil stepmother, he is punished for his wrongdoing.  When ChaeYoung tries to take his place, she too receives her punishment.  And as the final stepmother perhaps we can choose Nurse Hwang.  Although I am none too sure that Nurse Hwang was motivated by jealousy (I actually think it was a sort of infatuation), she still conspired to keep YeoJin/Snow White asleep.

Do Joon and Chae Young are the evil stepmother.
Img0404_20150903214212_6_zpshckuqskr.jpg  latest?cb=20120907112045
yp3_2b.jpg     d0f1c9e17a4455183ac062a220144a95.jpg

Possible 3rd evil godmother.     
 tumblr_inline_nhvfbzUIg41r37nn7.gif   I
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Yoo Ah-in vs Song Joong-ki, Baeksang Arts Awards unveils list of nominees

2016/05/02

The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has unveiled a list of their nominees. The 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards will be held at 8:30 PM on May 3rd at the Kyung Hee Grand Peace Palace in Seoul.

The nominees for TV dramas include SBS' 'Six Flying Dragons', MBC's "She Was Pretty", KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' and tvN's 'Answer Me 1988' and "Signal".

The competition for acting performance awards will be also intense. For Best Actors Awards, 'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in, 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki, "Remember" Namgoong Min', "Yong Pal" Joo Won and "Signal" Jo Jin-woong have been nominated.

The nominees list for Best Actress awards also looks prominent. 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Hye-kyo, "She Was Pretty" Hwang Jeong-eum, "Signal" Kim Hye-soo, 'Answer Me 1988' Ra Mi-ran, "I Have a Lover" Kim Hyeon-joo have been nominated.

The list of nominees in film section is also drawing attention. For Best Actors, 'Inside Man' Lee Byung-hun, 'Inside Man' Baek Yoon-sik, "The Throne" Yoo Ah-in, "The Throne" Song Gang-ho, "Veteran" Hwang Jeong-min have been included in the list of nominees.

For Best Actress in film section, "Coin Locker Girl" Kim Hye-soo, 'Alice In Earnestland' Lee Jeong-hyeon, "The Shameless" Jeon Do-yeon, "The Assassination" Jeon Ji-hyeon, and "Beauty Inside" Han Hyo-joo compete with each other.

A special corner has been prepared as well. Best Film General View (and conversation with the audience) event has been introduced to the award for the first time this year. "4th Place", 'Inside Man', "DongJu, The Portrait of A Poet", "Veteran" and 'The Assaissnation' will participated in this special event.

General View films will be shown in MegaBox Samsung-dong starting May 9 to May 20th. And then the conversation with the audience, producers and directors will take place later.

@badsmuler........Thank you for posting the article. Any news is welcome.You remember us here in Yong Pal. It'll be interesting to see who the winners are, but my bet is on the actor and actress with the huge fanbase stretching from Korea to China and beyond. And the writer with the Midas touch  will notch up another win. Ole !!!1 :D:P:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Spoiler

@lavender2love

Hahah! absolutely! lol jk. I'd grade myself a B+ for now :w00t: Oh btw because of your suggestion I haven't watched DOTS yet.. I just finished up watching Marriage Contract. It's a great drama but a real tearjerker :tears: damn I cried buckets on this one.. and I really like the kid SHE'S HELLAAAA CUTEE :wub: will definitely be an exceptional actress in the future *praying* can't really talk that much about the drama. However what really caught me on this was the family disputes.. morely on Ji-hoon's omma and Hye-soo's mother-in-law :( on Ji-hoon's father side.. not really coz it's pretty generic seen that on a lot of dramas. but what I see in common without dissecting thoroughly was the kissing scenes kyaa~ :wub: it's both passionately done like our Yong Pal.

@bebebisous33 HAHAHAH! whenever I read what you and @lavender2love  wrote hitting the like button naturally comes with it :wub:

On 5/1/2016 at 9:53 PM, YourPal said:

Ok here's the typo. The subtitles says "Chae Young" but I distinctively heard "Tae Hyun ah".

I thought I were the only one to hear TH instead of CY and really it's weird for her to call CY in an affectionate full of emotion voice.

Yorobun! Go easy with the kisses :blush:

@codenamehealer I've read your fanfic.. Not really a fan of fanfics but that Episode 15 is cringeworthy :wub::w00t::lol: HAHAHAHA! I'm assuming your a fan of the drama Healer? I'm a fan as well! nice to meet you :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pwnkl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@lavender2love

Hahah! absolutely! lol jk. I'd grade myself a B+ for now :w00t: Oh btw because of your suggestion I haven't watched DOTS yet.. I just finished up watching Marriage Contract. It's a great drama but a real tearjerker :tears: damn I cried buckets on this one.. and I really like the kid SHE'S HELLAAAA CUTEE :wub: will definitely be an exceptional actress in the future *praying* can't really talk that much about the drama. However what really caught me on this was the family disputes.. morely on Ji-hoon's omma and Hye-soo's mother-in-law :( on Ji-hoon's father side.. not really coz it's pretty generic seen that on a lot of dramas. but what I see in common without dissecting thoroughly was the kissing scenes kyaa~ :wub: it's both passionately done like our Yong Pal.

@bebebisous33 HAHAHAH! whenever I read what you and @lavender2love  wrote hitting the like button naturally comes with it :wub:

I thought I were the only one to hear TH instead of CY and really it's weird for her to call CY in an affectionate full of emotion voice.

@codenamehealer I've read your fanfic.. Not really a fan of fanfics but that Episode 15 is cringeworthy :wub::w00t::lol: HAHAHAHA! I'm assuming your a fan of the drama Healer? I'm a fan as well! nice to meet you :D

Haha nice to meet you, fellow fan of Healer. :w00t: Yea I might've gone too far on the episode 15... I guess you don't realize it when you're writing. Heh

• Like 3

Hi all,

Articles below are self-explanatory.

Vote for Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won! :blush:

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actress in a Drama Nominees List

fullsizephoto720461.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actress in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--most-popular-actress-in-a-drama-nominees-list-94145.html

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : Most Popular Actor in a Drama Nominees List

fullsizephoto720216.jpg

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 : most popular actor in a drama nominees list.

Current results on the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 Awards website.

To vote use the Android and iOS 2016 Baeksang Arts Awards apps (Search for "BaekSang Arts Awards"). You can vote until May, 31, Midnight Korean time.

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--most-popular-actor-in-a-drama-nominees-list-94144.html

• Like 2

19 hours ago, pwnkl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@lavender2love

Hi @pwnkl........ WELCOMEBACK.gifYou're always welcome . I think you have a permanent desk here. So glad that you too heard the correct  name as @YourPal, We should a party to reward ourselves for knowing that YJ loves Tae Hyun and not Chae Young. That is weird. !!

It's nice you two Healer fans @codenamehealer are creating the buzz in Yong Pal thread. Bring it on !

Spoiler

@pwnkl.... Sure I cried a river and a lake for Marriage Contract. You're right , the little girl was super cute. She brought a lot of sparkle into the show. Well for me, I couldn't resist Lee Seo Jin's dimples. He's a passionate kisser too. and a good actor. Over at MC thread we did a lot of spazzingoverr him. :P Apparently his family is somehow connected to royalty and he received his degree in the US. That's why he speaks perfect English.

@Nancyzak   cheerleader.gif  Voted already for Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won. I think it's a one time vote. Thank you. You're so kind. I wonder whether I can vote again the next day. At the moment , KTH and JW are in top 5, unless the voting changed the result.

• Like 4

@pwnkl and @lavender2love Thanks for the compliments again!! cute milk bottle

I haven't been able to write these days, but the last comment written by @yonaomi123 and posted here made me think. It was interesting to see that she saw CY and HDJ as godmothers because of their jealousy towards the heroine.

Yet, I have a different approach about it. Let us not forget that fairy tales also deal with jealousy among brothers and sisters. In Cinderella, the sisters are jealous of her. Sure, they are just step-sisters but in reality, the step-sisters are a metaphore for the jealousy among siblings. I could mention other fairy tales that shows jealousy and a terrible relationship among siblings like for examples "Puss in Boots", "Diamonds and toads". Both were written by Charles Perrault in the 17th Century, even much earlier than Grimms' fairy tales. In "Puss in Boots", the younger son is kicked out after his father's death and his inheritance is the cat. In Yong Pal, it is also about legacy and inheritance. YJ is indeed the younger sister to HDJ, but she is the step-sister, just like in the fairy tale. However, she is the true heir and here, HDJ wants to get the inheritance. In "diamonds and toads", the evil nature of the sister is revealed and punished, just like in yong Pal, where HDJ's crimes are unveiled which leads to his death. Sure, the younger sister isn't like by her mother, the latter prefers the oldest. In this fairy tale, the favouritism showed towards the oldest sister is the reason why the latter is arrogant ans mistreats her younger sister. In Yong Pal, YJ is the younger sister, but she favored by her father which arouse jealousy. Both stories illustrates the devastating consequences of revealing favouritism among siblings.

However, I don't see the nurse Hwang as a godmother for two reasons. The first one is that Hwang wasn't jealous of YJ, rather of KTH who got close to YJ. Although YJ wasn't even awake, Hwang exhibited her jealousy by slapping YJ, as if the latter had betrayed her. She acted as if YJ had cheated on her behind her back (seducing KTH). All this leads me to the conclusion that Hwang was in love with her. She was well aware that her relationship could have never worked out, if YJ had not been sleeping. She had a kind of illicit (lesbian) relationship with her. Certainly, she treated her like her doll, but in order to make her look attractive: the red lipstick as a sign of a kiss. Hwang was physically attracted by YJ. The picture from the past, if I remember it correctly, shows us the nurse Hwang hugging YJ. She was looking for physical contact, but she couldn't reveal it. When she heard about YJ's sleep, she seized the opportunity. It was the only way for her to live "her lesbian love". Hence she spent so many nights and weekends with YJ, even doctor Lee noticed it. She acted like her lover. She ate dinner with her (like dating), took great care of her body... so she was really in love with YJ. This explains why KTH told YJ that the latter should be thankful towards Hwang because her body would have no wound from lying for three years.

The second reason why I don't see her as step-mother/godmother is that Hwang has never wanted to have YJ killed. She even tried to defend YJ. The stepmother from Snow White tried many times to murder her. Many stepmothers or mothers-in-law in fairy tales want to get rid of the step-child or daughter-in-law. Another example illustrating this is Sleeping Beauty, but the version written by Perrault. After the prince kisses the princess, he marries her and they have three children, but the mother-in-law and step-mother of the prince is an ogress who wants to eat her and her children, while her step-son is away involved in a war!!)

As conclusion, Hwang isn't a real villain in my opinion, as she loves YJ in a twisted way and I am quite sure, HDJ knew about it. She doesn't belong to the family, she is just a minion who works for the real villain, the step-brother. Usually, in Perraults fairy tales, the parents are the agressors/villains or they are doing a poor job as parents (in the Red Little Hood from PErrault, the girl is eaten by the wolf and the moral is that her parents didn't raise her well because she didn't listen to them, instead she trusted the wolf, when she first met him). In Yong Pal, the topic of bad parenting is all along present. The father shows his preference towards his younger daughter, CSH's dad wasn't good either because he raised his son to abuse the innocence of YJ.

That's it for now, my dear chingus @lavender2love, @yonaomi123 and @pwnkl.:)

Let me know what you think about it.

Well, I wanted to add that I used Perrault's fairy tales because they are different from the  Grimms'  fairy tales and in fact less known! Many people don't know the version of Sleeping Beauty from Perrault.    

• Like 3

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@pwnkl and @lavender2love Thanks for the compliments again!! cute milk bottle

I haven't been able to write these days, but the last comment written by @yonaomi123 and posted here made me think. It was interesting to see that she saw CY and HDJ as godmothers because of their jealousy towards the heroine.

Oh dear , I'm sorry I made a big mistake by writing Cy and HDY are godmothers instead of evil STEPMOTHERS as in the Grimm Fairy tales I think my brains got fried when I wrote this. sorry.gif

Yet, I have a different approach about it. Let us not forget that fairy tales also deal with jealousy among brothers and sisters. In Cinderella, the sisters are jealous of her. Sure, they are just step-sisters but in reality, the step-sisters are a metaphore for the jealousy among siblings. I could mention other fairy tales that shows jealousy and a terrible relationship among siblings like for examples "Puss in Boots", "Diamonds and toads". Both were written by Charles Perrault in the 17th Century, even much earlier than Grimms' fairy tales. In "Puss in Boots", the younger son is kicked out after his father's death and his inheritance is the cat. In Yong Pal, it is also about legacy and inheritance. YJ is indeed the younger sister to HDJ, but she is the step-sister, just like in the fairy tale. However, she is the true heir and here, HDJ wants to get the inheritance. In "diamonds and toads", the evil nature of the sister is revealed and punished, just like in yong Pal, where HDJ's crimes are unveiled which leads to his death. Sure, the younger sister isn't like by her mother, the latter prefers the oldest. In this fairy tale, the favouritism showed towards the oldest sister is the reason why the latter is arrogant ans mistreats her younger sister. In Yong Pal, YJ is the younger sister, but she favored by her father which arouse jealousy. Both stories illustrates the devastating consequences of revealing favouritism among siblings.

Sibling rivalry and jealousy are plentiful. Awesum-smiley.gif  So sad when brother turns against brother , or in YP , brother turned against the sister purely out of jealousy and greed.

However, I don't see the nurse Hwang as a godmother for two reasons. The first one is that Hwang wasn't jealous of YJ, rather of KTH who got close to YJ. Although YJ wasn't even awake, Hwang exhibited her jealousy by slapping YJ, as if the latter had betrayed her. She acted as if YJ had cheated on her behind her back (seducing KTH). All this leads me to the conclusion that Hwang was in love with her. She was well aware that her relationship could have never worked out, if YJ had not been sleeping. She had a kind of illicit (lesbian) relationship with her. Certainly, she treated her like her doll, but in order to make her look attractive: the red lipstick as a sign of a kiss. Hwang was physically attracted by YJ. The picture from the past, if I remember it correctly, shows us the nurse Hwang hugging YJ. She was looking for physical contact, but she couldn't reveal it. When she heard about YJ's sleep, she seized the opportunity. It was the only way for her to live "her lesbian love". Hence she spent so many nights and weekends with YJ, even doctor Lee noticed it. She acted like her lover. She ate dinner with her (like dating), took great care of her body... so she was really in love with YJ. This explains why KTH told YJ that the latter should be thankful towards Hwang because her body would have no wound from lying for three years.

WHUT ??? ........ This is certainly a fresh idea. Nobody thought of it or mentioned it before but your view point is certainly interesting and stimulating. You argued your points very well, about Nurse Hwang's "lesbian love " shocked-smiley-emoticon.gifwhich caused her to be extremely jealous of Tae Hyun. That's why she had withdrawal symptoms when she was removed from YJ. This woman was psychotic. Hmmmnnn , now I'm wondering . Could it be YJ was in trauma from this unnatural abuse, that's why she was not ready for a sexual relationship with Tae Hyun the first night he entered Hanshin Manor. He, on the other hand,  like a man in love , was so desirous of a marital night with her.  :P  YJ needed time to heal . Also she hated NH so much she said she wished she'd killed her herself.

yongpal5-00395.jpg     yongpal5-00560.jpg

Ah..... .. you opened the Pandora's Box for me. smiley-shocked034.gifUh...oh..... gotta to turn my head around. This is a new premise for me !! I'll be thinking hard on that on since it got me under my skin !!

yp14-2141.jpg?w=1400&h=

The second reason why I don't see her as step-mother/godmother is that Hwang has never wanted to have YJ killed. She even tried to defend YJ. The stepmother from Snow White tried many times to murder her. Many stepmothers or mothers-in-law in fairy tales want to get rid of the step-child or daughter-in-law. Another example illustrating this is Sleeping Beauty, but the version written by Perrault. After the prince kisses the princess, he marries her and they have three children, but the mother-in-law and step-mother of the prince is an ogress who wants to eat her and her children, while her step-son is away involved in a war!!)

Yes, Yonaomi did mention that in her story

" The tale continues and shows Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty marrying and having children, but unfortunately, the prince’s mother wants to eat the children and their mother."

You are right about Nurse Hwang never intended to kill YJ. She is too consumed by her abnormal " love" for YJ.

1. Luck

As conclusion, Hwang isn't a real villain in my opinion, as she loves YJ in a twisted way and I am quite sure, HDJ knew about it. She doesn't belong to the family, she is just a minion who works for the real villain, the step-brother. Usually, in Perraults fairy tales, the parents are the agressors/villains or they are doing a poor job as parents (in the Red Little Hood from PErrault, the girl is eaten by the wolf and the moral is that her parents didn't raise her well because she didn't listen to them, instead she trusted the wolf, when she first met him). In Yong Pal, the topic of bad parenting is all along present. The father shows his preference towards his younger daughter, CSH's dad wasn't good either because he raised his son to abuse the innocence of YJ.

Haha ..... no wonder fairy tales have morals to impart. I didn't think of the past Chairman of Hanshin as a bad parent before but reading your point, he didn't have that skill to handle the daughter he loved so much. Chairman Choi was the pit too. Eye openers......animated-eye-image-0031.gif   I really enjoy all the points you raised. You're really engaging. You have great wisdom.

That's it for now, my dear chingus @lavender2love, @yonaomi123 and @pwnkl.:)

Let me know what you think about it.

Well, I wanted to add that I used Perrault's fairy tales because they are different from the  Grimms'  fairy tales and in fact less known! Many people don't know the version of Sleeping Beauty from Perrault.    

Thank you all @bebebisous33 @yonaomi @yonaomi123and @pwnkl You people are so creative and analytical . You see beyond a straightforward show. Inviting @codenamehealer and @YourPal for your opinion.  :heart:

• Like 2

@lavender2love  I was waiting for your comment!:) I knew that you meant evil step-mothers instead of godmothers.

Yes, nurse Hwang was obsessed with YJ, she was consumned by her physical attraction for YJ. The latter only discovered it, when she was awake in her coma. Actually, YJ was abused and KTH has and had no idea about it. Hwang was jealous of KTH as he got close to YJ so quickly. I can understand why YJ wanted to kill nurse Hwang herself. She couldn't stop the abuse since she was like paralysed, but KTH has never witnessed it, like we did. YJ told him so that he had no idea.

• Like 2

@bebebisous33 Yep no problem your posts are well deserved to receive likes but welcome :D 

Honestly, I was so intrigued about Nurse Hwang.. I've been on this before, I kept saying that I wanna know her back story.. coz I'm confused she was there covering up the crime then suddenly when YJ was about to get killed.. she went nuts and tried to kill anybody who wanted to harm her. At first I thought that she sees YJ as her child and that she was way attach to YJ while she was young kinda like forgot the name of the housekeeper lady. or she was once a mother who lost her child and somehow she seer her in YJ.. again my hypothesis is pretty common HAHAHAH! but darn your conclusion makes sense.. I never really thought of it, maybe that's why YJ really hate her.. no one gets to enter the queen's room but HDJ, Chief Lee and the Director. Hmm I've got one theory .. maybe the reason why YJ said "That woman is really crazy...If you knew what she did to me you'd faint." well I don't wanna jump into conclusion but do you think she got molested or something? I mean I understand why she hates Chief Lee to death since he tried to kill her but Nurse Hwang who'm took good care of her body for 3 years (courtesy of TH) being an accomplice of the crime or I don't know but the scene where Nurse Hwang was eating inside her room I thought it was a way of mocking but I guess not.. will that make you faint? well mad of course but not to the extent that she uses that word for it. 
But gotta clear up something, I don't judge LGBT of all sorts.. I mean I'm a christian and I'm fully aware what the bible says.. but I don't condemn them this is the only thing were you could say I'm contradicting my beliefs as a christian but I do, and I accept them for who they are and I must not judge anyone..I or anyone don't have the right  to do so.. for anyone who'll be able to read my post please keep it in mind I've got no ill intentions writing these.. but molest and harassment actually happens in real life.. Ok back to it, maybe the reason why the production did not bother to detailed it coz if I remember correctly the sex assault victim - scene created a huge uproar in SK and the drama took a huge backslash, I guess they were tryin to avoid that.. and I think homosexuality in SK is not yet fully accepted. Here's my two cents ;) @bebebisous3 

@lavender2love HAHAH! thanks for always welcoming me and keeping my desk :wub:

@codenamehealer Yes don't worry I feel you. I'm a pretty crazy shipper as well.. altho I just kept it on my mind reading it actually kinda give me the cringe hahaha. so am I a real byuntae? lol

• Like 2

@pwnkl Yes, her homosexual love couldn't be shown due to the audience/censure and I believe that's why their relationship remained rather unexplained. I remember, there was one drama that received a warning because two girls were filmed kissing each other. But exactly like you quoted" IF you knew what she did to me, you would faint" is a clue that she did much more from what we saw. YJ was sexually abused.... I mean, we saw Hwang slapping her hard like a cheated lover...and she was always focusing on her lipstick: kiss

• Like 2

@bebebisous33 Yes, I've seen and read a lot of articles about that too. Yea that's right I thought that was a bit off. why would she be jealous of TH lol? well I thought because she got humiliated by TH and lashed it all out on YJ. But it does really make sense.. 

Spoiler

anyway I viewed your profile trying to figured out what drama your display picture's from.. but I just can't seem to recognize it. Well, what drama is it from? coz I'm almost done with DOTS and my heart isn't ready to watch the last episode.. having a severe withdrawal syndrome :tears: or if you can suggest drama/movie or even kshows :D -- done with Marriage Contract suggested by @lavender2love.

4 hours ago, lavender2love said:

He, on the other hand,  like a man in love , was so desirous of a marital night with her.  :P

HAHHAH! that byuntae thoughts thoooooo :rolleyes: that made me giggle kekeke~ .. AS EXPECTED OF YOU  :w00t:B):rolleyes: jk!

Spoiler

Anyone? Drama Suggestions please :D 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lavender2love  I was waiting for your comment!:) I knew that you meant evil step-mothers instead of godmothers.

Yes, nurse Hwang was obsessed with YJ, she was consumned by her physical attraction for YJ. The latter only discovered it, when she was awake in her coma. Actually, YJ was abused and KTH has and had no idea about it. Hwang was jealous of KTH as he got close to YJ so quickly. I can understand why YJ wanted to kill nurse Hwang herself. She couldn't stop the abuse since she was like paralysed, but KTH has never witnessed it, like we did. YJ told him so that he had no idea.

@bebebisous33.......Very interesting view. You have a lot of ideas to offer. Like @pwnkl and so many others, I was so intrigued by this most mysterious, crazy and fascinating character. Questions just fly off regarding her. Who was she? What was her background? Was she a staff in Hanshin Manor like Butler Yeo? What was her connection with YJ in the past? She certainly brought a lot of intensity and eeriness about her behaviour. When YJ said that  "That woman is really crazy...If you knew what she did to me you'd faint.", my first reaction was to brush it off. It seemed preposterous . I willed myself not to think about the implication. Did the writer meant that too? However what you said made sense. She saw Tae Hyun as rival for YJ, Even the language she used is the kind jealous lovers used. jealousymonster.jpg

yp5-175.jpg

yp5-178.jpg

Nurse Huang's meal. I wonder why Yong Pal showed 2 scenes of bloody meat. Any significance?

ScreenHunter_12%20Aug.%2020%2001.25_zpso

Spoiler

yongpal8-00455.jpg

Spoiler

yp6-147.jpg

Spoiler

yp6-149.jpg

• Like 1

@lavender2love Thanks for pointing out the bloody scenes with nurse Hwang because this underlines her violence and bloodthirst. She was so obsessed with YJ that she would kill others or even hurt herself. Have you noticed that the scenes you selected have one point in common? the cutting. When she was killed, she was also cut due to the broken glasses. The knife appears in two scenes too, so maybe this could be a clue that she liked knives which reinforces her aggressivity. The cutting as a sign of her death, but what she liked doing: sadistic tendencies.

Spoiler

@pwnkl As for new suggestion: Signal or Pied piper if you like crime dramas. Signal has become one of my favourite dramas. Right now airing, I like 5 children!   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lavender2love Thanks for pointing out the bloody scenes with nurse Hwang because this underlines her violence and bloodthirst. She was so obsessed with YJ that she would kill others or even hurt herself. Have you noticed that the scenes you selected have one point in common? the cutting. When she was killed, she was also cut due to the broken glasses. The knife appears in two scenes too, so maybe this could be a clue that she liked knives which reinforces her aggressivity. The cutting as a sign of her death, but what she liked doing: sadistic tendencies.

Reveal hidden contents

@pwnkl As for new suggestion: Signal or Pied piper if you like crime dramas. Signal has become one of my favourite dramas. Right now airing, I like 5 children!   

yippee_jjb.gifHaha..... just excited you could put a parallel with the shard of broken glass. Very good. Broken glasses conveyed the meaning of killing. Yeo Jin  put a piece of glass to her neck in a suicide bid. Chief Lee did exactly the same. He smashed the wine glass and took a piece to cut YJ's throat. YP is unique because it uses a lot of symbolism. They really create dramatic visuals  . ZbLP303.gif@bebebisous33, i really appreciate the way you see things beyond from what is on at the surface. :heart:

yp2-321.jpg

yp6-236.jpg

yongpal8-00455.jpg

On 05/05/2016 at 2:44 AM, lavender2love said:

He, on the other hand,  like a man in love , was so desirous of a marital night with her.  :P

HAHHAH! that byuntae thoughts thoooooo :rolleyes: that made me giggle kekeke~ .. AS EXPECTED OF YOU  :w00t:B):rolleyes: jk

@pwnkl  love-greetings.gif....... I think the byuntae stuff we wrote was so classy and tasteful . They were married and in love, so naturally the viewers would love a fan service of a bedroom scene. Since there wasn't ( because the writer is a guy and can't write soppy, sweet love ) we had to imagine.... slowly unzipping clothes etc........ etc...:P so as to make babies. LOL. I see all k drama fans are the same..... ( pervy ) haha

Have fun chasing the next drama ..... !! :lol:  big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

After Marriage Contract and Come Back Mister..... I just don't want to chase any dramas at the moment. However I am sooooo interested in Kang Dong Won's movie, A Violent Prosecutor . Movies are different from dramas..... you have to watch it at the cinemas or order a set. Or wait for a long time for it in youtube. I fancy KDW's acting. His bizzare fashion draws you in.... always wearing the latest branded clothes and accessories .

2016010417520934567-540x356.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjmhiCyk0dJ-IULgqrEBW

• Like 1