Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

photos doesn't show up. can you please reupoad ?

I have reuploaded the picts :)

Fyi, I check on DC Gall and find that Nam Joohyuk has basketball match with other celebrities so he couldn't make it tonight.

Omo, becos someone mentioned bed scenes in the muee, i went to look it up abit n just saw the trailers etc. I must say kim go eun is not drop dead gorgeous but i know wat is her charm now, she is really refreshingly sexy. Or maybe the better word is sultry.

So phj's smexy n her sexy meshed up quite well. Lol. Has the cheese in us melted yet?

Start.

IH sits in front of a piano and thinks. Seol and YJ came, and YJ asks him if he wants to go back to the piano. But if you do not want, it's your business. But Seol was angry on YJ his indifference. She giving a business card and said that IH have to try all over again. She says she does not understand why they are quarreling again.

Jung n Seol walking n Seol said why they always fight when see each other, Inho n Jung. jung said he doesn't like Seol caring too much abt Inho n goes for a hug. Plans smthg tomorrow n ask each other to leave first. Ends up waving while walking backwards. Lol

Archived