Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope today is the last day I have to use this emoticon :tears: so many times. Your heart breaks as you watch the scene in the park with YJ and Seol - talk about emoting!

As for In Ha - nope, I don't think I will ever like her. She would go well with YG though or maybe SC.. *muahahahahaha* 

7 minutes ago, debolina said:

Hahahahahahaha. One day of separation gets us a bed scene? Talk abt compensation rofl :glasses:

what a remarkable compensation would it be..

i think there will be no continuation after they kiss, but it still make me sink in imagination tonight. :vicx:

tvN better air that scene tomorrow or people will really really go wild because have to wait for another 2 weeks

forget the bed scene (why are you two clothed LOL) cause you guys know the preview shows a lot that doesn't come till like the next episode so I am anticipating not seeing that till next week (we still got some making up to do before that and yeah the back hug does not make everything better *that's right my Seol he's got to earn that forgiveness and trust*) what I am looking forward to is what comes after the fight :D:D tvN , ya'll better have that scene...I need it. I want it. I gots to have it. You gave me the back hug now give me that other scene and I ain't even going to be mad that they're clothed LOL.

So much happened this episode. I need subs because some light has been shed on Jung and I want to understand him!! I also need him to come and take care of Younggon and MinSeol because bless Seol's heart and trying, but she ain't cut out for that kind of thing. Another reason why I feel they compliment and could balance each other out well. To borrow from the Wizard of Oz, she gives him a heart and he gives her courage and a not so knight in dark armor to resolve things that she can't (you know cause of the heart) but the Wizard is a phony and they both already have those things within themselves but help the other to bring it out :wub:

I am so here for Inho/Inha/Seol hanging out in the apartment. One day Jung must be added so I can get an OT4. I am strange because I enjoyed Jung's hurt and pain. He's Elisa coming out the ice castle to sacrifice for her sister LOL (I am never letting the Jung as Elisa thing go :P). He is allowing himself to empathize and feel real not masked what he is supposed to be feeling, but real feelings again. Did he apologize??? Did he admit what he did was wrong and apologized?? He didn't try to justify things but explain right? If yes, he's coming so far. I adored him wanting to text but couldn't hit send (my boy *teary eyed* you've come so far from the days of just deleting her texts) and going to her, and the back hug. He's growing up LOL. I may get to see that high school slapping and laughing Jung again.

However another telling thing is how he watches Inho and Inha with envery and says that they are lucky that they can do whatever they want. I need to know what his dad said to him in the elevator and are we ever going to get more into that relationship and also young Jung who legit *grabs rosary and prays* I honestly prayed for the souls of my same aged as him then nephew after reading some (not all because not of it was bad) of that arc. It started from a young age and...Jung ain't right LOL.

Guest 999hearts
7 minutes ago, namyo said:

Is anybody imagining the director giggling about her ship lol. I don't know I just thought she will be all red while filming the bed scene :lol:

After cut she probably went "Uhh... okay... good job! LET'S TAKE A 30 MIN BREAK, EVERYONE!" and then she went to an empty room to flail "OMGGGGG DID ANYONE SEE THAT!!! ADHAJSDALDJAKLF MY SHIPPER HEARTTTTT!!!!! THAT BED WAS ON FAYYAHHHH"

Archived