Guest ororomunroe

YJ is waiting outside HS's room at the hospital..

HS thanks YJ for yesterday event.. and hoping that he won't do that far again..
he said he regret doing that.. HS thought that he did that for her~

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pervert is at the police station saying everyone else are the weird ones blah blah blah.

Seol is in the hospital. TA is there. Joon is there. TA brought food and whatnot.

Jung is outside waiting for Seol. She walks out of her room and sits by him.

She thanks him for what he did but asks he doesn't go so far next time (?). She grabs his hand.

Now she's at uni and sits with Bora and Euntaek. Minsoo is hereeeeeeee. Eck

Seol has a voiceover when the pervert is at the police station. I think talking about the guy.

Scene at the hospital and TA Heo is there and he brings the medicinal drinks. Seol thanks him for the drinks.

Her brother is in the hospital room with her and YJ waits outside.

Seol goes out and sits next to YJ. She talks to him. I think she says she is ok and she thanks him. She touches his hand (which is bruised) and now their hands are entwined! ( I am full of emotions at the moment!)

Next scene, she has moved home so she needs to take the 4 hour ride to school.

We see Min Soo in her new form. (EEK!) and YG is in her class too (Double EEK!)

They exchange pleasantries and Bora makes the comment that Min Soo looks and dresses similar to Seol.

YJ arrives. Bora makes a big fuss and gives up the seat to YJ. LOL....making it obvious. And YJ tells the class they are dating and Seol is utterly embarrased! LOL.

AD BREAK

Bora says Minsoo's style looks like Seol's. Hehehehe I love Bora. Jung walks in calling out Seol's name. Gosh why are you lagging now!? GOSH I missed something but now Jung is sitting by Seol. Seol looks like she's freaking out. I love her.

Commercials.

They started their semester again.. Min Soo shows herself looking like HS...

BR said MS's style looks like HS.. and she replies that she usually looks like this (as if!)..

YJ come in.. and his friends call him.. but BR tells him to seat beside HS.. YJ pushes her aside.. 

YJ tells them that they're dating! HS said it's all done for! (she's ruin!) hahaha... coz she's hoping that their relationship could be kept as a secret~

Younggon is hot but an annoying little richard simmons. He has future rapist written all over him. Stop harassing girls. No means no okay...omg look at them holding hands around campus. Get that work and that money Inho. Seol's dad pisses me off on sight good to know that  brain.

*lagging*

InHo is working at HS's parents restaurant??

HS's mom asks whether InHo is really her friend? not her boyfriend?
She said no.. her boyfriend is her senior...

Her mom asking about her bf, but she said she doesn't know.. and her father said how come she doesn't know if he's really her bf~

*serious lagging, sounds like robot talking! hahaha*

Technical difficulties.

Anyways Inho is working at Seol's parents restaurant.

Seol walks into the restaurant and is speaking with her mom. Her mom asks her if Inho is her boyfriend. Seol says no, it's someone from her uni.

:bawling: Ugh im so sad rn why are both of my streams lagging?

something with YG is happening is all I can tell. Euntaek is with Seol listening to whatever YG is saying.

Happiness looks good on you Seol. Look at you walking around campus laughing and joking and looking carefree. You look so different and brighter from the Seol of episode one (Yoo Jung you better not break out girl's heart. Ugh the stupid past and how it will continue to rear it's ugly head). Go away Younggo...

Archived