Guest ororomunroe

@MrsSoJiSub LOL that's not all. The production team has more sneaky things up their sleeves... Go back to the eps and listen carefully to the OSTs played. Pay attention to the lyrics. I felt that they shed more light with regard to the Jungx Seol dynamics, particularly the inner feelings of YJ.

Some songs with eng subs out here:

Not gonna lie, my heart broke a little for YJ as I felt like i understood him a little better through the lyrics. Can't wait for more eng subbed songs to be out :D 

----

Edit: Bonus: The song that was playing in the cafe where Seol was working at. The scene where the super smooth YJ sunbae comes in to buy 2 drinks, only to go "That's yours" to Seol for the strawberry drink.

Both the song and lyrics are lovely~ And damn "A stab of hope and fear....beginning is at hand" and " We're home at last" Feels like it's describing the two's relationship at that point.

Dawn- Needle & Gem Lyrics:

Spoiler

I swim through the night
and I am alive
We wade through the dark
we wait for the light
Tears fall to the ground
they flow and make an ocean
and our once blind eyes would open
the sea, hints of red, red
Oh
The sun
dawns

A stab of hope and fear
and I squint my eyes in tears
we hear giant footsteps come closer
our shadows are getting shorter
beginning is at hand
Oh
The sun
Oh
We’re home
At last 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mgicc I am running on very little sleep right now and you are freaking me the richard simmons out and causing me to break out in cold sweats, rocking back and forth, and repeating to myself "the kdrama gods are not that cruel, the kdrama gods are not that cruel THE KDRAMA GODS ARE NOT THAT CRUEL!!! I am done with OSTs, official merchandise, officially released pictures and so on and so forth. They can all end up being lies, fairytales, and fallacies!! I don't even trust what I am watching on screen (I got my eye on Jung's friend)...nah for real, why is what he said a scary thing? So they were comfortable enough on set to be considered friends who had awesome chemistry enough to suggest dating (I have no clue why the PD said that)  yay us? *shrugs* why is it a bad thing. I mean SKJ said there was no kiss between him and KGE and again the drama was filmed out of order and considering how faithful it has been to the webtoon thus far...it ain't ever coming. However I was wrong before and I am prepared to be wrong again this time (I am stocked and loaded with alcohol okay that was brought for the blizzard that got me snowed in LOL) but I am cautiously sure it ain't going to happen. Wait are you a SLS? Cause if so...eee...my bad, keep the faith *power fist* respect! *rushes off incase she accidentally offended Inho/Seol shippers*  

26 minutes ago, mgicc said:

@MrsSoJiSub LOL that's not all. The production team has more sneaky things up their sleeves... Go back to the eps and listen carefully to the OSTs played. Pay attention to the lyrics. I felt that they shed more light with regard to the Jungx Seol dynamics, particularly the inner feelings of YJ.

Some songs with eng subs out here

Not gonna lie, my heart broke a little for YJ as I felt like i understood him a little better through the lyrics. Can't wait for more eng subbed songs to be out :D 

Oh thank you very much! That's perfection and really at the very best moment. This morning whilst listening to Cheese in the Trap in my car I understood the English part and was wondering what the rest of the song was gonna say. Not only this song but the three more? KAMSAHAMNIDA!

Yes, I think we can understand the characters now a little better.

@MrsSoJiSub It's not that he's saying something scary... It's just that to me there's a distinction between him saying that they were like old lovers and him denying and saying they were only like friends not lovers. It's like I dont want to set myself up for more OTP heartbreak if it wasn't canon haha. I like to take what the PD says as a half-truth, there would surely be an element of media play but anyone who isn't blind can see their chemistry with each other. I'm first and foremost a team KGE-PHJ, then team JungxSeol (because i feel like they would bring the most growth out of each other) and finally a team InHo's Happiness shipper. There, I said it! *runs away and hides in case of Inho/Seol shippers*

26 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@mgicc I am running on very little sleep right now and you are freaking me the richard simmons out and causing me to break out in cold sweats, rocking back and forth, and repeating to myself "the kdrama gods are not that cruel, the kdrama gods are not that cruel THE KDRAMA GODS ARE NOT THAT CRUEL!!! I am done with OSTs, official merchandise, officially released pictures and so on and so forth. They can all end up being lies, fairytales, and fallacies!! I don't even trust what I am watching on screen (I got my eye on Jung's friend)...nah for real, why is what he said a scary thing? So they were comfortable enough on set to be considered friends who had awesome chemistry enough to suggest dating (I have no clue why the PD said that)  yay us? *shrugs* why is it a bad thing. I mean SKJ said there was no kiss between him and KGE and again the drama was filmed out of order and considering how faithful it has been to the webtoon thus far...it ain't ever coming. However I was wrong before and I am prepared to be wrong again this time (I am stocked and loaded with alcohol okay that was brought for the blizzard that got me snowed in LOL) but I am cautiously sure it ain't going to happen. Wait are you a SLS? Cause if so...eee...my bad, keep the faith *power fist* respect! *rushes off incase she accidentally offended Inho/Seol shippers*  

I don't think you should worry so much, I happened to encounter a lot of articles that are translated from korean-chinese to be  inaccurate most of the time. I don't think the writer would build YJ and HS chemistry/relationship to let us viewers down in the end. this is not like a "Reply" type of drama. Keep the faith! :D

Hello everybody !

finally watching a drama after a long time as i usually only read recaps :')

i have already read the webtoonand so far i'm liking the drama as it is despite the difference from the webtoon.

Hope it contines like that and the quality stays the same till the end. I am confident it will be the case because of the drama beingpreproduced (finally i must say in kdrama world).

Annyeong Chingu

OMG OMG OMG..... I just love this drama and the webtoons. I recommend that you read the webtoons. The webtoons help you with a more detailed background on each character. In the drama they won't be able to explain all that to you. 

I love YJ and HS because they are just so perfect for each other. 
I finally finished watching  episode5 and 6 with subs. I loved this episode and love the OTP's cute moments. I see that a lot of people are trying to break them up. The people the OTP are around are just horrible people. They seem to lie a lot and try to paint YJ as the bad guy when they are the bad guy. After reading some of the webtoon, I can't blame YJ for how he turned out.

Spoiler

I blame JY for giving YJ bad advice when he was younger. He has no right giving a kid advice who just didn't understand people's motive towards him.

YJ told HS how he felt pressured on having to be good person and how his father was much nicer to stranger than his own son. YJ has always been alone and misunderstood because of how he acts. He tries to be nice but there is always someone trying to get him in trouble. He lets people use him but they still find a way to complain about something. No matter what he does people seem to always find fault or cause him problems. 
HS is the first person he met who knows his two sides but still was caring enough to take care of him when he was sick. Then she held his finger. It was such a sweet scene. 
In episode 6.... When she had that dream fight with Sunbae, the table kept getting bigger and bigger  and she looked scared at how the distance between them was getting bigger and bigger because she is not being honest with herself. 
HS and YJ both crave the attention they are not getting at home but it doesn't cripple them like it does to other people. Other people would have complained, complained and annoy people but these two just did what they needed to do for themselves. When YJ told her what a great job she is doing, she was sooooo happy. 

[Park Hae Jin] True Story No.19 (ksubs):

--------------------------------------

C subs here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzNzkwMjE4NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

-----------------------------------------

Eng translations here:

Spoiler

[Captions] In the midst  of filming for CITT ep 1…

Q: You look very tired…

PHJ: Look at the time… It’s 10am…

Q: Have you eaten breakfast?

PHJ: That’s not possible… *turns to his neighbor* Have you had breakfast? (No?)

KH: (I think he said yes haha)

[Captions] The atmosphere at the filming site is great!

[Captions] ???!!?!!

*PHJ checking himself out using the cam reflection*

[Captions]^.^;;;;

[Captions]Waiting while filming- Monitoring is essential!

[Captions] Shiver~ Shiver~ Shiver~ Shiver~

PHJ: So cold….

*Director’s laughter hahahahahah*

PHJ:?!?!?

*Director’s continued laughter*

*PHJ’s epic meme face*

[Captions]  Time to eat~~~

[Captions] Ah~ So delicious~

*YJ being all relaxed and chatting comfortably while sitting on the desk*

[Captions] Break time…

*crazily shaking his legs*

NJY: Really! Never even looked over here once (I guess she means in the drama?)

PHJ: Really?

@plappi You're welcome~~ I understand the particularly hateful  misery and frustration of being unable to understand words in a foreign language even though it's right there in front of you T-T  Idk if you've noticed but I've been slowly backtracking the vids starting with the more recent ones hahha... Hopefully I'll make it through to the earlier ones... Started with the official BTS then thought that maybe ppl would be interested in other kinds of BTS and then it just kinda spiraled from there *sweatdrops* I'll... I'll do my best! haha. Here's another SKJ one on “BIH”’s first CITT film shooting:

Eng translations here:

Spoiler

2 October 2015- SKJ “BIH”’s first CITT film shooting

SKJ: Annyeonghaseyo~ I am SKJ who’s acting as CITT’s BIH.

Q: What are your thoughts on your first shooting experience on set?

SKJ: Today I filmed many scenes with Dog Fur…Maybe about… Well just many scenes… I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be… It was fun. If it was like how I usually was it should have been really nerve wracking but today seemed~?! Just fooling around with Seol-ie, seems like there was only the memory of playing together

Q: What’s the charm of BIH?

He’s pretty free and easy going. Abit hot tempered, and kinda violent. On the other hand he has rich emotions and a warm heart. He’s pretty charismatic, someone with character.

[Captions] First shoot! Impressions of the filming site?

The academy where IH works, doing misc work. That scene is memorable. Today I mopped the floor really clean. The floor is so clean it’s like an ice rink. *R88 goat bleep sfx*(the floor) almost became slippery (???)

SKJ: Everyone please anticipate CITT greatly!~ Thank you everyone!~

“Cheese in the Trap” Broadcasting Rights Sold to China at Record Price

“Cheese in the Trap” Broadcasting Rights Sold to China at Record Price

The broadcasting rights of tvN’s currently airing drama “Cheese in the Trap” have been sold to Chinese online distributers at a record price.

According to Yonhap News on January 23, the rights have been sold for around $2 million to popular Chinese video streaming sites Youku and Tudou. With a total of 16 episodes, the price per episode is around $125,000.

This is a record high for a Korean cable drama. The distribution rights for OCN’s 2014 drama “Bad Guys” — also starring Hallyu star Park Hae Jin — were previously sold for a total of $1.1 million ($100,000 per episode).

Meanwhile, “Cheese in the Trap” has consistently ranked among the hottest drama search terms on Chinese social media, proving its appeal in the Chinese market.

source

Just had a sudden epiphany. The way I ship doesn't make sense:

In real life: PHJ & KGE they are so cute and comfortable together, they should just get together! 

In the drama: BIH & Seol they are so cute and comfortable together, but they shouldnt get together!

YJ Sunbae & Seol are so cute yet not really comfortable together, but they should just get together anyway!:w00t:

:sweatingbullets: *cries tears of blood*

*drags myself back to sit in the OTP hell hole where I belong*

OTL

A question for my chinese friends here, how popular is Park Haejin in China ?

I mean was his chinese dramas popular ? do the general public (non kdrama watcher) recognize him ?

Aa Park Haejin x Kim Goeun shipper i find it interesting that both of them have a connection with china :)

Park Haejin has worked in China and Goeun grew up in China and i believe she can also speak Chinese.

Archived