Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2016 at 8:04 AM, hrkharis said:

The lights in front of HS's place is part of the property of drama. As we saw that the lights will light up when they had a romantic tension. Its meaning is, first, will make the scene more dramatic and second, the lights on, is  to represent their feelings at the time. So in addition to functioning as street lights, the lights were also used by the artistic division of the drama, as an important property in this scene. The proof we are impressed by the scene :).

@Nurul Choerunnisa

I like the explanation for the lights made by @hrkharis. However, I would like to add that the light doesn't represent only the romantic tension. I have the impression, it represents their relationship, especially their relationship viewed and felt by HS!!

In the first picture (episode 3-4), the light is off and it's before YJ asks her to date him. You feel that HS is feeling uncomfortable because he accompanied her to her place. She doesn't know how to part from him.

Then when he grabs her wrist and asks her, you see the light goes on!! I do feel, this triggers some emotions in her (she doesn't realise she is moved by his question). The reason why I believe, it represents her feelings and their relationship is because in the episode 6, when she gave him the watch, she asks if he likes the watch. YJ stays serious and calm without answering her! You sense her insecurities and in that moment, the light on the street is off!! (picture 3). But when he answers her and even hugs her, the light is switched on and stays for a long time in opposite of the event in the episode (3-4), where the light went on and off. So it does represent her feelings for him (where she is still wavering!).

Another example as symbol for the relationship but also for her feelings is the scene at the beginning of the episode 6, when she is dreaming. In her dream, YJ keeps defending himself but due to her reaction, they are growing apart (table). However, the lamp is still on. At the end, the lamp doesn't only fall down, but also is switched off. To me, she realises that this fight could mean the end of their relationship. While arguing, the light is still on all the time. So she loves him but because YJ feels unfairly treated, she gets aware that she might lose him! (the lamp falls down and it's turned off!) The lamp falling down represents her fear to lose him!

What do you think?   

Original webtoon scenes EP1-2  EP3-4

EP5 part.1 (many pics)

Spoiler

5-1) Because of your goddamn girlfriend, huh?

5-1-1.png5-1-2.png

5-2) Is that what you really want?

5-2.png

5-3) Why do I have to listen to you no matter what?

5-3-1.png5-3-2.png

5-3-3.png

5-4) a call from bora

5-4.png

5-5) I need more scenes with these two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-5-1.png5-5-2.png5-5-3.png

5-5-4.png

5-6) It's been awkward since earlier...

5-6-1.png5-6-2.png5-6-3.png

5-6-4.png

5-7) My Girlfriend...

5-7-1.png5-7-2.png5-7-3.png

5-8) I called the security guard.

5-8-1.png5-8-2.png

5-8-3.png

5-9) Samgak(triangle) kimbap couple

5-9.png

5-10) Jooyong-Yoonsub

5-10.png

5-11) Well, I do.

5-11-1.png5-11-2.png5-11-3.png5-11-4.png5-11-5.png

5-12) This looks a lot like you.

5-12-1.png

5-12-2.png

5-13) what a pity......

5-13-1.png5-13-2.png5-13-3.png

EP5 part.2

Spoiler

5-14) You're the same kind of bastard as aunt after all.

5-14-1.png

5-14-2.png

5-15) Ajussi! Please take me!

5-15-1.png5-15-2.png5-15-3.png5-15-4.png5-15-5.png5-15-6.png

5-16) You wouldn't know anything about love.

5-16-1.png

5-16-2.png

5-17) happy slapping

5-17-1.png5-17-2.png

5-17-3.png

5-18) to be framed

5-18.png

5-19) Are you two having fun playing around using my weaknesses?

5-19-1.png5-19-2.png5-19-3.png5-19-4.png

5-20) How can everything always be so clear-out and simple for you?

5-20-1.png5-20-2.png5-20-3.png5-20-4.png5-20-5.png5-20-6.png

5-21) AP Heo, where are you right now?

5-21-1.png5-21-2.png5-21-3.png

5-22) a card thief

5-22-1.png5-22-2.png

5-23) I think you will.

5-23-1.png5-23-2.png

5-24) He ruined everything! Hyung's life and my situation right now too!

5-24-1.png5-24-2.png

5-24-3.png

5-24-4.png5-24-5.png5-24-6.png

5-24-7.png

5-24-8.png

5-25) Seol, I'm not strange.

5-25-1.png5-25-2.png5-25-3.png5-25-4.png

9 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

But do we really believe that Jung had truckloads of women whose tears would fill the Han River? :P I'm highly sceptical. He might have had girls following him around like a bad smell. But with his kind of personality I doubt they were actually girlfriends. Wannabe groupies maybe.

Yeah, I think its another case of misunderstanding, but he didnt clarify again. But I do believe he will have many fans.

@MiAmour Thanks for bringing the GDA video. With his hair sweep up, he is so gorgeous. I love tat he has a uni hair style in this drama and then when he sweeps his hair back, wow, its totally another person.

Spoiler

he actually say he is a fan of Krystal from fx. *ohhh*

Guys phj already wrapped up filming and is in busan t film a Chinese variety!!!! Why do i feel sad????

Cheese in the Trap', the most expensive Korean cable drama to be exported in China

Yonhap News - Nate: [Exclusive] "This is why he's Park Hae Jin"... tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap' sold at 2.4 billion KRW (~$2 million), most expensive cable drama to be exported in China 

1. [+599, -11] I'm a guy but I find Park Hae Jin really handsome. Yoo Jung sunbae's good at acting

2. [+584, -9] Park Hae Jin does look like he stepped out of the webtoon

3. [+486, -14] It's already popular in China but it will only get more popular^^

3. [+31, -1] Cable dramas are so good lately. From Reply, CITT and Kim Hye Soo nuna's drama which I predict is gonna be fun ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+30, -1] Seo Kang Joon's popularity will increase too

5. [+27, -1] I liked him since he starred with Lee Tae Ran in 'Famous Chil Princesses'. He's stayed the same through the years and he doesn't look 33 at all~ He's awesome

Osen- Naver: [Exclusive] Park Hae Jin wraps up filming for 'Cheese in the Trap'... heads to Busan for Chinese variety show shooting

1. [+813, -10] Pre-production seems like a win win situation for both parties

2. [+713, -9] Filming's all done???? That's the dignity of pre-productionㅎㅎ Looking forward to a quality drama!!  Yoo Jung, Seol and Baek Inho are all likeable charactersㅠㅠㅠ When will Monday come?...

3. [+645, -15] Park Hae Jin's been decent since his early debut but he didn't really have a role that would've carried him to fame immediately. But his role in CITT fits him perfectly and from there,  he will continue to grow as an actor

4. [+38, -1] Pre-producing a drama means writers won't be influenced by nosy netizens. I really hope it becomes the norm

Naver
1. [+4,033, -70] There are 10 more episodes left but I'm starting to miss it already

2. [+3,021, -250] He's advancing to Chinese variety too. He'll likely catch up with Kim Soo Hyun

3. [+2,155, -64] I wanna see it for a long time just like the webtoon ㅠ

4. [+1,410, -37] Do you think I should go to Busan just to see him????? Yoo Jung sunbae ㅠㅠ

1 minute ago, madlena said:

Guys phj already wrapped up filming and is in busan t film a Chinese variety!!!! Why do i feel sad????

Really? Ahhh u r not alone...im also feel sasd knowing that the last scene of him is not together with kim go eun TT_____TT

I hope they will reunite soon and expect an wrap up party in a near future.

ahh im so sad...actually i heard that the filming will be wrapped up this sunday so im counting but ahhh my heart TT____TT

3 hours ago, engkeme said:

I just found his instagram account! 

https://www.instagram.com/bhyoon3249/

Is it real account??

*fangirling mode* 

*hae jin oppa mianhaeyo~~~*

YA!!!!! How could you leave me one step behind? HAHAHA

Judging from the pictures, following list and also the fact Kim Heechan (Seol's bro) is also following him, I am 100% guarantee that it's his! 

@Nurul Choerunnisa It is my pleasure welcoming you to our club B) For you honey~~~~

78936774.JPG

9 minutes ago, madlena said:

@cheesethatnotsocheeseyHe probably filmed all his scenes already so he is not needed until sunday!! It feels weird knowing that the cast won't be meeting anymore!!! Hope they ended up together (jung and seol) well 99.9% they did but oh well!!

Oh i really hope that jung seol really end up together ohhh pwease.....may in real life also...but last nite PHJ just confess he's a fan of Krystal (again).

I already miss CITT and the fact that the casts wont be meeting anymore ahhh /sigh/

Another question for the cheesy bites (our nicknames?) :P:P

Does webtoon YJ  also always play with Seol's bangs? I noticed he did this twice in the drama. Once when he held her when she almost tripped and when he picked her up from the school.

39 minutes ago, madlena said:

Osen- Naver: [Exclusive] Park Hae Jin wraps up filming for 'Cheese in the Trap'... heads to Busan for Chinese variety show shooting

1. [+813, -10] Pre-production seems like a win win situation for both parties

YES, YES, YES! I hope more dramas would be pre-produced. Though I feel that it is becoming more common these days; there are a few examples that come to mind and that will be released in the upcoming months.

You can really see a difference in the edition. Also the actors do seem less tired.

What do you think Jung and Inho past story can be? Is there a hint in the webtoon? After some seasons their main misunderstanding should have been already hinted, isn't it? If it didn't, do you think there could be a "forbidden" relationship in the bush? Not likely, right? 

I just wondered why Inho looked so amazed after Jung told him that Seol was his girlfriend... I just can't imagine why Inho is so deeply hurt by Jung that he'd give up 5 years and his piano career for good. I just love this character. 

Guys, I think they have wrapped up filming the entire episodes, no? Nam Joo Hyuk was appearing on radio show last night mostly talking about his next project (Moon Lovers). I got confused since they are having their own individual schedules lately. Oh ya, Nam Joo Hyuk need to rest for his own sake! How much money he need to earn?  

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Nurul Choerunnisa

I like the explanation for the lights made by @hrkharis. However, I would like to add that the light doesn't represent only the romantic tension. I have the impression, it represents their relationship, especially their relationship viewed and felt by HS!!

In the first picture (episode 3-4), the light is off and it's before YJ asks her to date him. You feel that HS is feeling uncomfortable because he accompanied her to her place. She doesn't know how to part from him.

Then when he grabs her wrist and asks her, you see the light goes on!! I do feel, this triggers some emotions in her (she doesn't realise she is moved by his question). The reason why I believe, it represents her feelings and their relationship is because in the episode 6, when she gave him the watch, she asks if he likes the watch. YJ stays serious and calm without answering her! You sense her insecurities and in that moment, the light on the street is off!! (picture 3). But when he answers her and even hugs her, the light is switched on and stays for a long time in opposite of the event in the episode (3-4), where the light went on and off. So it does represent her feelings for him (where she is still wavering!).

Another example as symbol for the relationship but also for her feelings is the scene at the beginning of the episode 6, when she is dreaming. In her dream, YJ keeps defending himself but due to her reaction, they are growing apart (table). However, the lamp is still on. At the end, the lamp doesn't only fall down, but also is switched off. To me, she realises that this fight could mean the end of their relationship. While arguing, the light is still on all the time. So she loves him but because YJ feels unfairly treated, she gets aware that she might lose him! (the lamp falls down and it's turned off!) The lamp falling down represents her fear to lose him!

What do you think?   

First of all, I'm glad you picked up on the use of light in the dream because I completely looked over that. Kudos!! :D

I like what you said about the falling chandelier representing her fear of losing him. But it all comes down to her insecurities about him vs her feelings for him, right? So like you said, the street light off is a representation of her insecurities. Likewise, the fallen chandelier with no light=her insecurities about Jung and their relationship. 

Meanwhile, the light could represent her feelings for him (the fact that Seol really does harbor romantic feelings for him). So the street light is on when she's aware of her feelings for him. Meanwhile, in her dream the only things that lights the entire room is the light emanating from the chandelier. Its just like their relationship. Her feelings for him are what keep her in the relationship. If she didn't really like him then she would have just broken up with him after she found out about the scholarship, but she didn't. So when the chandelier falls it's the final blow to their relationship. The lights are off so it represents her insecurities again.

So light on=her feelings for him. Lights off=insecurities. 

On 1/22/2016 at 5:05 PM, bjvipb2uty said:

First of all, I'm glad you picked up on the use of light in the dream because I completely looked over that. Kudos!! :D

I like what you said about the falling chandelier representing her fear of losing him. But it all comes down to her insecurities about him vs her feelings for him, right? So like you said, the street light off is a representation of her insecurities. Likewise, the fallen chandelier with no light=her insecurities about Jung and their relationship. 

Meanwhile, the light could represent her feelings for him (the fact that Seol really does harbor romantic feelings for him). So the street light is on when she's aware of her feelings for him. Meanwhile, in her dream the only things that lights the entire room is the light emanating from the chandelier. Its just like their relationship. Her feelings for him are what keep her in the relationship. If she didn't really like him then she would have just broken up with him after she found out about the scholarship, but she didn't. So when the chandelier falls it's the final blow to their relationship. The lights are off so it represents her insecurities again.

So light on=her feelings for him. Lights off=insecurities. 

Yes, that's exactly what I meant! And I have added the other picture. Here, when she is hugged, she is literally radiating which expresses her happiness. She is surrounded by light. There is a light above the couple, but also behind on the corner, as if her love for him is getting stronger.

As for YJ, I can imagine, she represents a sunshine to him. Notice that she is under the light (episode 3/4), picture 2). So in that scene, when he asked her, the light goes on, as if there is some hope for him. Like he mentioned it in the episode 5 and 6, he wanted to get close to her but he didn't know how to do it, since he was well aware of her desdain for him. When she didn't refuse his request (episode 3/4), his face is smiling/radiating and the light is also on! Sunshine doesn't only mean hope, but also warmth something he has been missing all his life. Like Yoo Jong mentioned it, people approached with intentions so that he never felt loved. Lack of love implies lack of warmth and a sunshine is supposed to warm you!

He felt lonely and he is often represented as if he was surrounded by darkness. Each time he confronted the baddies and he was mad at them, it was always during the night (Yoon Sub, NJY and SC). He showed his dark side, but darkness is always accompanied with loneliness. That's why you can interprete the scene in the episode 3 and 4 differently too. 

And in the posted picture, we could also analyse it as YJ's happiness as well.

It seems that the director is paying attention to such little details! 

1 hour ago, drynase said:

YA!!!!! How could you leave me one step behind? HAHAHA

Judging from the pictures, following list and also the fact Kim Heechan (Seol's bro) is also following him, I am 100% guarantee that it's his! 

For you honey~~~~

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Hahahaahahaha OMOOOO he's sooo handsome! I think this hairstyle suits him more, i dont like his hair in CITT :D 

Archived