Guest ororomunroe

Guys i think you  heard about the event that tvn had planned with 4 of the "disliked" supporting cast where they said that fans can meet them and even swear at them..like what the hell?? Who would think that thats a good idea for a fan meeting??  Well after a backlash from the netizens they took down the post on their fb page and posted an announcement  that the concept is changed and the fan meeting is just for communication between fans and cast! Well that was awkward!! Anyways hope the misunderstanding or whatever that was is over!!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just took the test and I am a ESTJ - Executive.

And when I look at the career profile, wow, its quite bingo for me.

-------------------------------------------

ok, i miss the good old days of soompi where there are many pictures. So sharing more here

Spoiler

Your guardian angel will know you are short of a coin at the vending machine...

cheese6.jpg

I am sorry too.

cheese7.jpg

Spoiler

A movie date is a chance to look at him upclose quietly.

cheese5.jpg

Tomorrow, would everything be ok?

cheese3.jpg

If we like each other, we can overcome everything.

cheese8.jpg

Did you see this?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/cheese-in-trap-plans-bizarre-and.html

'Cheese in the Trap' plans bizarre and controversial event that encourages viewers to swear at actors

What the hell is wrong with tvN?

I mean yes everyone loves to hate characters but why would you take it out on the actors? They should be praised because they are doing a great job at making us hate them not swear at.  Couldn't they just make a normal fanmeeting or something like that? The show is loved so much right now why would you bring such a negative image on yourself it doesnt make sense.

I feel like swearing at the moron who got the idea and authorized this right now :angry:

OH tvN...are you trying to kill the success of this show? Really who thought this up and then what idiot okay it because it is such a a good idea to curse at actors just portraying a role. Who would even show up to do that and how did they get these actors to agree to it? Thank lawds my bb PHJ is doing an entirely different event all on his own. Really, who okay that???

Guest 999hearts

Wha..... I don't understand the logic behind the event... *insert confused emoji*

SERIOUSLY, WHY??? I've never heard showrunners who want their work to be hated. Instead, a lot of them out there are desperate for people to show them some love.

But I guess anything's possible in Korea(???)

I hope the event will be cancelled (or fans who come are smart enough to not do anything unpleasant towards the actors) cos this type of "marketing strategy" does not make any sense :|

37 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

OH tvN...are you trying to kill the success of this show? Really who thought this up and then what idiot okay it because it is such a a good idea to curse at actors just portraying a role. Who would even show up to do that and how did they get these actors to agree to it? Thank lawds my bb PHJ is doing an entirely different event all on his own. Really, who okay that???

I agree with you!! What a weird and terrible idea because people should make the difference between fiction and reality!! The actor is not the character, only a representation!!:crazy:calm down crazy rabbithead crazy rabbit

Cable channel tvN’s TV drama “Cheese in the Trap” is enjoying sky-high popularity in China.
The fifth and sixth episodes were broadcast Monday and Tuesday, recording 350 million and 400 million views, respectively, on Weibo, the largest social networking website in China.

Moreover, the TV drama was at the top of Weibo’s drama chart Monday, beating all other Chinese competitors.

For the period of its broadcast in the country, it’s likely to enjoy great popularity in the Chinese market.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211332086188504_2

I'm feeling so happy for the team...Congratulations!!!

39 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Cable channel tvN’s TV drama “Cheese in the Trap” is enjoying sky-high popularity in China.
The fifth and sixth episodes were broadcast Monday and Tuesday, recording 350 million and 400 million views, respectively, on Weibo, the largest social networking website in China.

Moreover, the TV drama was at the top of Weibo’s drama chart Monday, beating all other Chinese competitors.

For the period of its broadcast in the country, it’s likely to enjoy great popularity in the Chinese market.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211332086188504_2

I'm feeling so happy for the team...Congratulations!!!

OMG!!! 

All population of Russia is just 146 million people!!! 

This digit not a mistake? 

On 16 January 2016 at 3:20 AM, mensi said:

Absolutely my favorite scene up to date! He's not stalking, he called her name but then decided to enjoy looking at her whilst she was introspectively having a stroll back home. 

Have you thought of the possibility that maybe Inho could have seen both coming before joining her? That he made that in purpose to shock Yoo Jong? It just came to my mind while rewatching it. And how the directing shows him staying behind... Lovely!

Sorry that I'm  still in love with this scene so much... I actually think it wasn't his first time following her around and enjoying her company without her realizing... Remember he knew about her job and classes schedule? 

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Hahaha, I took that test a while ago (twice to make sure lol) while reading a blog on Sherlock's psychology profiles and stuff... I'm an INTP. Fits me very well imo. Also interesting to read what you guys' results were :D

I too think that the scene where HJ hit his head was a NG lol! It was so sudden and quite suspicious how GN reacted but it still fit their characters so that's probably why they kept the scene xD

BTW, just like back in the R88 and IRY threads I wanted to do some DC posts but the CITT DC is way more quiet than I thought...ㅠㅠ I'll try to look for some funny/interesting posts anyway. Just because. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are the spoilers tag working? I see the tag but the contents are quoted under the tag not hidden. Ive read the future plots accidentally. I like the actress enough to come here to see BTS photos. But really don't want to know what the future plot is. It's not terribly spoiler- ish but don't want to know. I just like the smooth flow of this story. And the seamless directing. And it totally sucks  that Dramafever never subs the songs.

Archived