[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

On 6/20/2016 at 8:06 PM, kerokero2 said:

BG2s_JnOAD9

Did you guys see this photo? seohyun, kang minhyuk and donghae in one frame????? I heard its not edited but real pic. waaaw  ........

Broken link bro.

Looks like a lot of YongSeo followers on this thread stayed away as it takes time to load and an individual doesn't get it.  Haaayy.   Gone were the days that we have a YongSeo discussion for a day or two

Spoiler
Spoiler

We had similiar problems but I have a different approach. I seek help from administrator instead. It will take time as the vendor need to diagnose the glitch. Everyone of us have the right to make use of the thread. As you wish how many you want to post. There's no restriction or conditions to complied with. As I can remembered the day I joined this forum was already lifeless due to the missing two who actively contributed. Only one came back but not as active as previously. My sole intention just to keep up and update our couple. I believed those silent readers appreciate as we hardly have any evidence of their r/s. For some of us, it's meant a lot. It's good to find a solution instead. 

• Like 1