[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

this is my first time see this news. beside news about yongseo being neighbor, what anything else they told us about yongseo? i think they are made survey people around.

​Hahhaha this is the news who make YongSeo didnt show any closeness at all at 2014 and before it . Yonghwa keep denying here and there . :phew: The news not so true ,  the first photo was photoshop . They just show what fans spazz about . but its does make me happy . kkkkk 

• Like 2

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

They should sing the banmal song together again on stage

To all new goguma, being a shippers means you have to have a really strong faith in your OTP and try not to lurk to other thread especially those thread. Like all sunbaenimdeul have said, couple things are not trusted as a proof that one OTP is true, it's just things to spazz about but not a sign that one OTP is true. If you are new here try to watch on YouTube Banmal Song in Niigata and the KBS rehearsal video. Those are my vitamin every time I miss YongSeo. ;)

And OMG! Jonghyun should be more creative than that. As far as I know couples after YongSeo that sing Love light are SunHee and JongYeon. Kwanghee and Jonghyun both are really close to Yonghwa. Kekeke~ Yokshiii YongSeo's effect are indeed strong B)

• Like 8

Guest Anonim538999

Dear All seniors,
I am very grateful for all the advice that you gave to me :-).. starting today I will not feel anxious or jealous just because the goods are worn by them looked alike,, and start right now I would be more positive to face the situations. And of course since I'm still new here, please to accept me to be part of this family :-)

Really thanks for the warm welcome :-)

U Know there is something that always makes me Smiling after realize it

Before Jonghyun followed SeoHyun IG then he unfollowed her... but then he followed some of the SNSD girl, but he never followed Seo Hyun IG... U know why :)

For Yonghwa it's more suspicious He didnt follow any of SNSD IG...

But if u look in the KBS rehearsal u will realize that SNSD is more close to Yonghwa than to Jonghyun (from the way they chat and laugh)

nb: Everytime CNSD together in the Music venue, if CN Blue win, we know SNSD will always be the Best Cheerleader for them (how they were clapping, smiling, jumping for CNBlue)

• Like 13

Guest luvys

Read all ur  comments , really make my day..  :D:) U guys so jang... Thanks.. Yeah keeps believing n support uri yongseo.. Uri Dubu also.. hihi now I MISS seo ju hyun....  Ottokke...

Dear All seniors,
I am very grateful for all the advice that you gave to me :-).. starting today I will not feel anxious or jealous just because the goods are worn by them looked alike,, and start right now I would be more positive to face the situations. And of course since I'm still new here, please to accept me to be part of this family :-)

Really thanks for the warm welcome :-)

​The best way to ship yongseo is you just need to believe what should you believe . Dont ever trust people who againts us . Put your faith always in high level . But remember . Be Wise in shipping :) 

Welcome to the YongSeo World . 

• Like 4

I have watch a teaser of WGM. Jonghyun, I believe is just being playful :) he cornered his wife and acted as if he will kiss her. I will just keep my comment in my mind as it maybe misinterpreted. :w00t:

Anyway, I'm not comparing just wanted to speak my mind. Yong Hwa the way he handle SeoHyun as his wife makes me respect him more and very very proud of or maybe I am just into his style.  

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 4

I have watch a teaser of WGM. Jonghyun, I believe is just being playful :) he cornered his wife and acted as if he will kiss her. I will just keep my comment in my mind as it maybe misinterpreted. :w00t:

Anyway, I'm not comparing just wanted to speak my mind. Yong Hwa the way he handle SeoHyun as his wife makes me respect him more and very very proud or maybe I am just into his style.  

Me too, I like yonghwa style better. Because, it made everythings just sooo meaningfull in everythings they did. not just a mere roman. Heheheh

• Like 2

hello guyS,
i HAVE BEEN A LONGG TIME GOGUMA AND WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE UNTIL(SOMETHING PROVES OTHERWISE,BUT I AM SURE THIS WON"T HAPPEN)and yes like many of you you will get sick and tired of it after awhile asking yourself if this is even real and ask yourself a million questions about how you are just being dillusional after all.But, gogumas please don't lose hope okay :) We are all in this together and yes it may seem pointless at some time but remember the pair are not disclosing anything becuase they wants to protect each other,nothing more nothing less.THey might or might not be together but always remind yourself of the KBS REHERSAL VIDEO,HOW YONGHWA AND SEOHYUN DIDN'T DISCLOSE THEIR FRIENDSHIP OPENLY AND.....(MANY MORE RIGHT)
LOVE YOU ALL AND OHMYGOD SO EXCITED THAT YH IS COMING TO SG SOON WHOOO :))

• Like 6

Me too, I like yonghwa style better. Because, it made everythings just sooo meaningfull in everythings they did. not just a mere roman. Heheheh

​Yeah, I guess we are of the same type :D . For me Yong's gentleness makes it more passionate. But still lets admit it Jonghyun's charm is really irresistible that I guess younger generation would choose his type because of the thrill. No lady's heart would not give in if that handsome face is just an inch away from yours. :D

• Like 3