[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Lol since when I become an unnie. I'm an oppa to you. Well since AOA is confirm to attend kcon la now we just pray pray fnc confirm cnblue on kcon ny same with snsd

​Oh! Mianhae oppa!! What I think is that all of gogumas here are girls! But I'm glad that there's an oppa here!!! xD

A Must Watch Video :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

​YAH!! I already posted this vid.. since I am the owner of the vid! *FLIPS HAIR* lol

But hey, thanks for posting!! <3 <3 <3

• Like 2

Guest Rouenna

Happy 3rd Thread, gogumas! :w00t::lol::wub:

Being an old goguma, it feels like only yesterday when we were all going cray-cray on Thread 1 where every Saturday evening, pages jumped to 5 or 8 pages due to spazzing. One of my last posts was probably doing the yongseo summary on the first page of Thread 2 and now we're on Thread 3! Chukaeyo~

I just finished watching a few episodes (again) and, funny, it still makes me laugh out loud. I can only hope for them to do a project together some time in the future. 

Thanks to instagram, it seems uri yongseo is both doing a #throwback update today. Haha! Yeah, keep doing bubu things and we, gogumas, will still be here, still cheering. :wub:

Lewls i've been busy and cant even open this thread and its always down like hurrrr :crazy: and today i saw Juhyun throwback pic with dubu (not sure if it throwback or not ) and Yonghwa with his KJK hyungnim photos, Whats wrong with this two ? Put a throwback picture at the same day like how he did wearing hoodie at the same day seohyun repost Tippa's ig . Geezzzz ~~! I'm goin crazy now ! Jung Yonghwa you're creepy SONE ! kkk 

And KCON ? Haaa please pray hard CNBLUE will be at NEW YORK too ! 

• Like 6

Yes @AireenYH let's pray. The forum server is still unstable always error. 

Maybe those two want to remember some of their lovely pass memory during WGM but can't post it then post other picture. Keke....

​Soompi team still work hard on it i think . well its sokay . hahaha 

• Like 1

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Read that most snsd girls are going for a drastic change in hair styles for their cb.waiting for hyun to reveal hers.

Congrats to all gogumas on this momentous, historic event!   I believe this is the only couple forum to go to 3 threads!!

I may be wrong, but maybe we are the only one to actually go to 2 threads?! 

At any rate, it is good to see the love and support for YongSeo still continues to this day for the "best couple on WGM" (according to TheTopTens list!!) and let's continue to support them no matter where their life paths may take them.

I still hope and pray they will find each other and be together in the future...if they aren't already in each other's hearts.

YONGSEO FOREVER!     

• Like 11

Guest zarybano

@luvtokki. i accidentally found another shipper on 2nd thread. lee minho and park shin hye couple :)

Guest poojitha

@luvtokki. i accidentally found another shipper on 2nd thread. lee minho and park shin hye couple :)

​dude lee min ho has been open relationship with baek suzy, why do you ship them?

Guest zarybano

​dude lee min ho has been open relationship with baek suzy, why do you ship them?

i'm not ship them,unnie :). i just see them in the list of soompi shipper. if i'm not mistaken, didnt you ask before shipper passed 2nd thread?i'm sorry if i'm misunderstanding :sweatingbullets:

Guest zarybano

@poojitha. i'm sorry. i thought you are luvtokki sunbaenim ^^". i didnt see who post before hhe..jusuanmida.

Guest poojitha

@poojitha. i'm sorry. i thought you are luvtokki sunbaenim ^^". i didnt see who post before hhe..jusuanmida.

​its okay no probs

Guest Anonim538999

This morning I find out on IG about YongShin, actually they also have so many couple objects such as couple bracelet, couple shirt, shoes and etc... and I quickly close my IG cause I feel so bad, my heart really hurt all of the sudden.. What should I do?? I'm going to cry!

Dear anonim....

Wae??? why sad??? the ultimate Yongshin I know is only Yonghwa and Jungshin chingu :) .... both are amazing, lovely brothers... having couple items between them is something  nice ... ;)

but if u means not them... why so sad too??? having couple items not guarantee that "they having special relationship" ...  most of the items is sponsorship ;) 

And this is ur 1st post, better u join us t o post happy things in our new house... Learn to ignore when u feel not comfortable 4 something that  u read or see if need :) 

Happy posting and happy weekend :) 

• Like 5