[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

This morning I find out on IG about YongShin, actually they also have so many couple objects such as couple bracelet, couple shirt, shoes and etc... and I quickly close my IG cause I feel so bad, my heart really hurt all of the sudden.. What should I do?? I'm going to cry!

​I think we dont have to discuss bout other couple here especially that couple :) Newbie gogumas tend to be more and more emotional and their faith is still shaken . But You dont have to feel that way if you love yongseo . Believe on your own risk . Yongseo and gogumas wouldnt last until 5 years if the theres nothing happen between them and im proudly say we still goin strong and strong . This year , from january till now May , K-medias , chinese media and so on love to dig out bout yongseo . even yesterday theres a news bout them . Yes our couple may not showing their relationship on cam , but we know what happen off cam :) . I dont want to say much . But please dont lurked on other couple . Its just will ruined your mood . 

Spread The Love ~~! 

Edited by AireenYH
  • Like 11

for me I don't really care about couple item and stuffs.  because many idol have it too.

if you sad just go to youtube and find KBS Rehearsal vid. I just believe in yonghwa's "buin buinah..... " think :D :D  :D

Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 5

I think new ggm should join here to spread positive and happy stories.. for Yongshin.. they are good friends even before debut so what's wrong with that.. don't worry too much about that.. if Yong is dating Seo, he knows the line between friendship and relationship. his eyes towards my dear girl his buin.. is nothing you can deny it.. so, be happy when sourcing their news.. happy for their achievement and goals.. Their passions on work is really something motivate me to do my life well too.. very positive effect to always reflect my ownself to do even better. 

so cheers dear YS fans... spread love and happy together in this family! 

• Like 4

Another oneee hehe 

cr  to owner.

hmm @_xoglads ypu are better than me in this kind of stuff, show them your skill  ahahahahaa. Sorry Im just to exited finally I can post pic from IG hahaha. Because of yongseo finally I create one to stalk their ig update :P

Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 5

u7.jpg

Herald Pop - Naver: Jung Yong Hwa to perform at 'Baeksang Arts Awards'

1. [+653, -95] Ooh Jung Yong Hwa. Looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+534, -75] Wow~ I'm excited for it^~^

3. [+411, -59] Congrats on your solo concert~~ Please promote a lot and  let us see your face in Korea too

4. [+144, -19] I really like 'One Fine Day' and I'm excited to hear it again. I'm also waiting to see you act in a drama soon

5. [+142, -19] Got too excited when I read Jung Yong Hwa on the title! I can't wait for the performance ^^

6. [+141, -21] Looking forward to Jung Yong Hwa. So handsome and a great singer.

7. [+130, -15] Finally,  Jung Yong Hwa on tv.. Please let us see you often... either as a singer or an actor!!!!!!! Cheering for you

8. [+118, -9] Yong Hwa-ya~~ we finally get to see you on Korean tv. I love 'One Fine Day'!! I hope you get to attend next year's Baeksang as an actor

9. [+118, -14] Jung Yong Hwa on Korean broadcast ㅠㅠㅠThank you very much

10. [+94, -11] Please show your handsome face more often

11. [+90, -8] Eye candy. Been waiting for you
 Cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/05/baeksang-best-actress-nominess-jung.html?m=1

• Like 4

for me I don't really care about couple item and stuffs.  because many idol have it too.

if you sad just go to youtube and find KBS Rehearsal vid. I just believe in yonghwa's "buin buinah..... " think :D :D  :D

​I'm with you @kerokero2 I am not into couple's item too, I don't know why younger generations cling to that couple items as a symbol of relationship but as an oldie here,for me it is not important. 

• Like 4

@kerokero2 hahaha chingu I'm flattered but lately you can see that I can only post like 2 photos of Twitter or IG. It's really hard for me to post links now with my mobile but don't fear lol chingu will find a way :lol:

But let me add on to what the other gogumas has said to the newbie gogumas. To base your instinct on couples by the couple items, is slightly uhm not good lol. Like what that other goguma has said that most celebrities have the same thing and most are sponsored. Why look at couple items when you can look at actions? Doesn't actions speak more than words? In the kbs rehearsal video, wasn't yonghwa only focused on seohyun even when he has said in interviews that he's closest to Tiffany well Tiffany was there but he didn't bother breaking any contact with seohyun just to have a chat with his close friend lol, when news broke out that seohyun fell during sm town concert rehearsal minutes later we see Yonghwa on the phone looking so upset and that wasn't too long after hearing news about seohyun he had a fantastic time in hongkong but news broke out about seohyun and he's upset like crazy, there's actually more things that happened but I can't remember lol. but also search for the ice cream mission because that was a giver lol. That right there was no coincidence. It was rather a mission to the lover :D But really don't look at the couple items. I mean yeah some couples do use it but Yongseo couple? Let's just say they're an open secret to us gogumas heheheh! Yongseo doesn't use couple items because they share lol just my opinion but rather looking at couple items please do look at actions. Stay on this thread and you'll see how us gogumas do hehehe. We'll even blow your minds by finding the things you didn't see before. Watch and learn baby gogumas :D look at unnies and sunbaes hehehe see how they're not shaken by little things because they know yongseo. To stay for 5 years you know that there's something worth staying hehehe. Just wait the day Yongseo reveals their.......marriage lol 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 6

If you zoom into dubu's eyes on the left you can see a guy sitting down and a lady smiling upclose at dubu lol I'm not alone right? You see it too? 

Is that omoni and abeonim? Hahahahah jk jk! It's just seohyun's parents or could it be? ;) 

Edited by _xoglads
  • Like 5

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I'm new in this thread, WGM should have a couple reunion ....I miss this couple:(

I'm new in this thread, WGM should have a couple reunion ....I miss this couple:(

​Hi, welcome to the thread. Let us just hope for the best. I don't want to sound a bit pessimistic but I believe it is unlikely to happen. This is just my thought why there is no YongSeo project. For both agency, WGM serve its purpose well for both YongSeo's career and unexpectedly their were rumors about them dating and I think both agency do not want to make this rumors big as we all know both Yong and Hyun have a clean image 

• Like 4

OMO! The teaser for the next we got married Jongyeon is singing lovelight! Hahahahah! Okay that's it! They gotta bring in my Yongseo lol! OMG! My Yongseo feels especially singing lovelight aigoo! :tears: uri Yongseo I miss you! Aish nomu nomu! 

• Like 4

@lyre27 if you are lurking I'm a fan of your fanfic :) I can sense a near ending of Beneath, I'm excited for the next update but somehow feel a bit sad, I'm going to miss the Jung Family:D . Breaking News: Jung Yong Hwa breaks his silence . This makes me delusional, I hope one day, when I get to open soompi's news , I can read that breaking news for real :lol: .Thank you for unselfishly sharing your talent lyre27,hope you can write more fan fictions.

• Like 1

Guest glamrockr69

yongseo dont do "couple items" much these days. its too 'cliche and they got caught one too many times already from gogumaFBI's. i think they are more like... "matching-similar posts/missions/clothesbrands/interview answers" more like that. its discreet and harder to analyze than the usual couple-thingies. besides yongseo wins the couple item points by a landslide anyway so its no biggie. im no veteran myself but i think they are being careful---- that, except for the "rehearsal video" that was secretly filmed. u see them ignore the hell out each other most of the time, then BAM! the video came out and i just let faith and time reveal these two if ever our hunches are correct. if not, then... 

@_xoglads is this the seohyun incident, and where is the pic of yong looking upset on phone. can you please link it or post? PLEASE... much thanks

EXTRA!EXTRA! JONGHYUN&SEUNGYEON SINGS GOGUMA ANTHEM "SARANGBIT" ON NEXT EP. DAF-UCK!!!??? (he's almost doing everything yongseo did) 00:43

Edited by glamrockr69

@_xoglads is this the seohyun incident, and where is the pic of yong looking upset on phone. can you please link it or post? PLEASE... much thanks

nobody posted this as ive read past posts. this could have been disastrous if she were to fall...

​It been posted it our second thread but it give us hard time to find it . Hahah but lemme post again . 

11081494_879820465401979_657104852527839

Plus , we always see Yonghwa will at least give his small fanservice at fans eventho he's tired but on that day . he didnt . even his smile didnt bright as usual 

11070618_879825815401444_818089367584795

He didnt smile nor give fanservice to fans . . 

21133_879865498730809_238648007189307561

10404224_879865515397474_738142374507683

Me and gogumas not being too much delulus but after medias reported that SNSD didnt get any bad injuries and he was :

21265_879931502057542_855817925314283209 

Do make your own conclusion now :) If people said he was tired and so on , I dont think so . He was so happy a day before  . 

all picture credits to owner

Edited by AireenYH
  • Like 7

Guest glamrockr69

​@AireenYH i got the date wrong instead of 150320, i searched 150520 T_T tnx a lot chinggu!

since im a goguma, i think our conclusion is pretty much the same. kuku~

where's the photo from if i may ask?didnt find it in ys-intl...

Edited by glamrockr69

​@AireenYH i mustve missed it since the thread moves so fast T_T tnx a lot chinggu!

since im a goguma, i think our conclusion is pretty much the same. kuku~

where's the photo from if i may ask?didnt find it in ys-intl...

​Goguma indeed , Our brain always same . hahahaha 

, Ah the photos ? You mean where it been taken or from who ?  :)