[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

up up;) calling all gogumas to post, this new house must be fill with amazing post too...

@harakawa_stv probably d'stylist is goguma? Khekhekhe ... naaah, let's said its coincidence :) 

Morning all  :wub:

​yes it is, unnie!!

Becoz I post a FUNNY CONGRATULATORY VIDEO! xD

Pls watch!! I already knew that there was already a thread 3.. yet I didn't post yet... I decided and I was like "Oh! I'm not gonna post here yet, I'll gonna make a video!" xD

SO I DID THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA

ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS!!! YOU'RE GONNA FAINT AFTER WATCHING THIS WHEN YOU REALIZE ITS.... ______! (FILL IN THE BLANKS)

• Like 13

Guest MirandaL

Yeah Thread 3! and with 5 pages already? wow gogumas are really amazing. Let's keep happily sailing 

​yes it is, unnie!!

Becoz I post a FUNNY CONGRATULATORY VIDEO! xD

Pls watch!! I already knew that there was already a thread 3.. yet I didn't post yet... I decided and I was like "Oh! I'm not gonna post here yet, I'll gonna make a video!" xD

SO I DID THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA

ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS!!! YOU'RE GONNA FAINT AFTER WATCHING THIS WHEN YOU REALIZE ITS.... ______! (FILL IN THE BLANKS)

​Yanna baby you never failed to make me laugh like a stupid shrimp now . HAHHAHAHHAAHA . hahhaha nice video . hahahahhaha i 

• Like 1

Hi, Gogumas. 

It's been ages since I last opened this forum. But I'm so happy to know that we have thread 3! It's so amazing!

Thanks to Yongseo, we find each other as friends, have a lot of fun, share our joy, and create many things. 

5 years in loving two people is not a short time. When we started in 2010, I think we didn't think it would be this long and would involve so many people. 

Yongseo might not know our names, but they've been blessing us in many ways. 

It's also a pleasure to see them growing to be more talented, achieving many things, really two people that could be role models. 

I thank everyone who still love Yongseo. Whether you are new in the fandom, or have been loyally supporting them since 2010. You are all jjang!

Yongseo has become a part of my life. They inspire me to write many stories, and in that way, they are making me incredibly happy, everyday. 

I pray for them to really get married and have children with every line that I write. May it be true. 

Continue to love and cherish them, enjoy the friendship along the way, and let's continue sharing happy things. 

Manhi saranghae, everybody!

• Like 14

Guest lovelight21

Wow! Already on Thread 3. The power of Gogumas. Congratulations my fellow gogumas. You guys are daebak!!!! B)B)

I Have been here since day one and to be here for thread 3 is amazing. I turn 68 next month (I think I am the oldest halmoni on the site) and I only hope I am around to know how our couple turns out. Happy 3rd thread to us all.

​I have an unnie in the thread, I thought I'm the oldest :)

@xoxo_yanna98 nice video dear :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 1

I'm so happy right now to know that YongSeo is loved by many many many people from different cultures, religion, and the most important YongSeo is loved by many people with different age. I'm super happy to have so many sunbaenimdeul here. Saengil chukkae hamnida in advance eonni @celticheart47 :D

Having many seniors here means that what YongSeo have, has been approved by many many wise persons who have many experiences in life. :)

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

@Akopinoy2228YS whats up with Yongs creepy post? so dark and deep... am'I sensing a lovers quarrel in the mist of that vid? ...i dont want to sound so ominous now that we have the 3rd thread. but still... im baffled...but maybe im just overthinking it.

i'd post something like that too if im "angry" at something... or someone...

Edited by glamrockr69

Is it me or yonghwa watches more American channels than me? He watches Game of thrones, Begin Again and etc. I forgot the other movies and TV series he watches but lol. Yonghwa doesn't even understand all english but look at me an American who understands and talks english but hardly watches American shows :lol: I watch more of filipino dramas and movies hahaha big thumbs up to filipino Gogumas here :D

【CNBLUE】直筆サイン入りポラロイド写真を2名様にプレゼント!! <応募〆切:5月31日(日)0時> http://www.excite.co.jp/music/present/465/  てことは30日中まで。忘れないうちに今すぐ応募!⊂(`・ω・´)つ

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

[#원나잇스터디] 국내 데뷔를 앞두고 FNC 첫 패밀리 콘서트에서 팬들을 만나게 된 "기가 막힌" 신인 #엔플라잉! #기가막혀! http://tvcast.naver.com/v/396962 

https://instagram.com/p/26DV4ygtMM/ 

Permalink gambar yang terpasangcr owner