Quantcast
YSInternational

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa to Guest on Popular Chinese Show “Happy Camp”

JungYongHwa.jpg

It has been confirmed that CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa will be guesting on a popular Chinese variety program.

After confirming his upcoming appearance on “Happy Camp,” Jung Yong Hwa is set to take part in the recording of the show on June 1. “Happy Camp,” which began airing in 1997, is said to be one of the most popular variety programs in China.

After receiving a ‘love call’ from producers of the show, the CNBLUE member enthusiastically accepted the offer to appear.

Jung Yong Hwa has continued to receive much love from Chinese fans as a member of CNBLUE, as well as for his acting in various dramas that became a hit in China, such as “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings.”

Jung Yong Hwa will be appearing on the show alongside Singaporean singer-songwriter JJ Lin, as they collaborated on a song called “Checkmate” earlier this year.

The episode of “Happy Camp” featuring Jung Yong Hwa is expected to air around the middle of July.

Credit: Soompi

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 3

Guest baramgwahaneul

i'm currently following @zarahemla unnie ff too,, you're a wonderful writer, i enjoy you work :wub:

Guest xbang123

i really felt bad for jungshin jingoo cause he is now only one that has no bae in their members.:(

I applaud this part! "When you're in love you tend to get each other's personalities" 

• Like 5

There's a rumor that SNSD will comeback with The Great Gatsby concept . Still dont know whether this is true or not . 

CFxxhpPVAAAGqLf.jpg

CE-CePBUsAEZ70S.jpg

CFxxhzNVAAAqPcj.jpg

And Suddenly , i remember Yonghwa recommand a book to a fan . "The Great Gatsby"  :D 

YH Weibo live chat

Fan: Yonghwa please , recommend some books worth reading to everyone

Yonghwa : The Great Gatsby, The Last Leaf. Very good~!

• Like 6

Guest xbang123

guys is there any rumor of dating between yongwha and seohyun?

Guest Anonim538999

There's a rumor that SNSD will comeback with The Great Gatsby concept . Still dont know whether this is true or not . 

CFxxhpPVAAAGqLf.jpg

CE-CePBUsAEZ70S.jpg

CFxxhzNVAAAqPcj.jpg

And Suddenly , i remember Yonghwa recommand a book to a fan . "The Great Gatsby"  :D 

YH Weibo live chat

Fan: Yonghwa please , recommend some books worth reading to everyone

Yonghwa : The Great Gatsby, The Last Leaf. Very good~!

​What this is? I think they (Fanny Unni & Yong Oppa) are really close?

Ohhhhh! after half century I did log in. And it's worth the wait, our thread is flooded with handsome pics of Yong:D Now I understand why I have to wait on a long cue before I can log in LOL:lol: 

• Like 1