[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

life is not always a straight of course..... sometimes obstacles came over......sometimes up and down, but if we are able to deal with it we are a strong person:)  do not ever give up because that's the dynamics of life.... good things will happen after this ....

Just-Like-The-Rainbow-After-The-Rain.png

Im sending

img_2566.jpg
for my dearest....jung yong hwai

pics cr owner

• Like 2

Today always be special day for us Gogumas... today uri Hyun give us the happy her in sns... Im happy... my YongSeo always special for me.... any kind of relationship they got... for me no problem,  I will support them because they have a remarkable talent ...I love them, I love Yong and I love Seo :wub:

thumb.jpg

cr owner

• Like 3

Retweeted Seostagram

[TRANS] Hyun morning~ thank you our fans for welcoming from the early morning I'll comeback from China well

CmE7uLcUYAAwa5s.jpg
Seostagram @seostagrm
[INSTAGRAM] seojuhyun_s: 현모닝~♡ 이른 아침부터 반갑게 맞아준 우리 팬여러분~고마워용~ 중국 잘 다녀올게요…
99 retweets 36 likes

Retweeted Seostagram

[TRANS] why~why~ filled with a dream~ If I leave now Good good good yeah Everything I’ll meet Great great yeah

CmE-VdfVEAAAVmQ.jpg
Seostagram @seostagrm
[INSTAGRAM] seojuhyun_s: why~~why~꿈만 가득해~ 지금떠난다면 good good yeah~~ 만나게될 모든건 great great y… http://seo.soshistagram.com/p/BHN9BnWDgGO 
99 retweets 28 likes

Hyoyeon unnie..the rap is no joke & explodes with charm!!! A song that I totally like of the albums songs~~up & down

CmE_P_ZUkAAkISV.jpg
Seostagram @seostagrm
[INSTAGRAM] seojuhyun_s: 효연언니..랩 장난아니게 매력 터지구효!!! 이번 앨범 수록곡중 완전 좋아하는 곡~~Up & Down ♡ http://seo.soshistagram.com/p/BHN9dPKDt4x 

Morning SunShine
cr owner

CmE7_yQUYAA8vFB.jpg

• Like 3