[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I just watched YongSeo's gda and dang those smiles, eye to eye contact and their awkward familiarity is supah satisfying and emotional like can someone for the love of naevis take YongSeo as MCs again this 2022?! I don't watch many award shows these past years (since the inactivity phase of the 2nd gen) but I'll seat through the whole show if YongSeo will be the MCs. Their chemistry is beyond words can describe. Uhm its also nice if you can cast them in the same series or movie too hehehehe

Being sentimental here coz the next in my playlist is Banmal Song ahhhh taking the fact that Yonghwa has been openly showing his interest of singing Banmal Song in the public is giving me a freaking heart attack, in a good way ;) I'm like 'Wedding bells soon?' hahahaha I mean Lovelight is Yonghwa's staple song in his every concert but BUT Banmal Song.. it's their personal love language and our special song so him singing this song means a lot to all of us gogumas.

So thank you Yonghwa and Seohyun for the joy you brought into my/our life. Thank you also for your insta moments. Please understand that those coincidental (or not) insta posts make my day more fruitful. So continue being yourselves and lead a succesful life/career. And maybe a clue this 2022 just like Superboink23 have said wink wink

And to all gogumas, let's make this soompi thread active again. Share your sentiments or YongSeo's updates, would love to see this thread in its full glory again. Kajja!

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

Seohyun chose kang ho dong as partner in knowing brothers

She is still cinderella and tiffany was asking why why why and she hummed a song but members talked so loud it became unclear

She has been playing golf too 

Anybody with additional cluesssss

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SO, in conclusion, after military YH keep singing Banmal Song, even posted Goguma in his Instagram :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): . They like Switzerland :elated:. OOpps, in 2018 their bodyguard is SAME PERSON, while serving in military YH's bodyguard become SH's bodyguard as she just part away with SM at that time, and after military the bodyguard came back to Yong oppa, ahhhhh so sweet :partyblob:.  They took part in drama where they need to be SCAMMER hahahahah :hwaiting2:.

Not to mention the latest concert WELCOME TO Y'S CITY. To be continued... 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hellooooo!!!!!

It's been 13 years and I'm still here T___T

Seohyun and Yong Hwa story coming from Jung Yong Hwa's mouth got me going crazy haha

For the past years, I'm just silently lurking here since Thread 1 
Often times rewatched the episodes, I'm currently rewatching and now at Episode 41.

Time flies T____T

Both of them are sentimental and they value the things that makes them happy.

Both of them knows Blue and Pink associates with YongSeo but they never stopped us from getting delulu.

Even the Goguma, guitar and many more.

If us fans can't get over these things, how could they when they are the ones who personally experienced it?

As a long time GOGUMA, I'm really waiting for Yong and Hyun's 3rd Story Book

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

lately, i've seen a lot of gogumas (local kr and intl) that have woken from their hybernation bc of the booming yongseo crumbs this 2023 >< the truth still stands that the yongseo effect is going strong and hard 

let's continue to expand the goguma field 八 and hopefully this thread as well.

Edited by nayn

20 hours ago, nayn said:

lately, i've seen a lot of gogumas (local kr and intl) that have woken from their hybernation bc of the booming yongseo crumbs this 2023 >< the truth still stands that the yongseo effect is going strong and hard 

let's continue to expand the goguma field 八 and hopefully this thread as well.

Hi, I am one of those who woken up because of Yong in Kangnami Youtube,

And I can't go back to my life since then

Not to mention Yong sing Imagine + Love Light in his concert, Yong likes Pinkeu Colour and many other things, so help me juseyo ;)

On 10/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, s.raf33 said:

SO, in conclusion, after military YH keep singing Banmal Song, even posted Goguma in his Instagram :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): . They like Switzerland :elated:. OOpps, in 2018 their bodyguard is SAME PERSON, while serving in military YH's bodyguard become SH's bodyguard as she just part away with SM at that time, and after military the bodyguard came back to Yong oppa, ahhhhh so sweet :partyblob:.  They took part in drama where they need to be SCAMMER hahahahah :hwaiting2:.

Not to mention the latest concert WELCOME TO Y'S CITY. To be continued... 

Where did you find out about the bodyguard?

• 4 months later...