[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

20 hours ago, Yongchoding24 said:

Hi guys im goguma shipper since 2011:sad1:  anyone know the picture of yonghwa'selfie that seohyun using for wallpaper when mildang period happens? 

Hello!!!

I have watched and rewatched episode 28 as many times as I can remember and indeed for a moment  we can catch a glimpse of THAT wallpaper pic of SH's phone - imo, it kind of looks like yoong, but at the same time, it does not. I'm still skeptical about this pic though. I cannot help you with this, i'm sorry. Maybe other gogumas with more experience can help you with this pic?? :) maybe this picture was already discussed in the first thread?

On 12/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, Blurberry said:

i want to write here as i want it to be my memories and journey finishing my master.. with yongseo i can find little happiness and healing.. and after i finish my study i will visit again.. for sure! i hope by then there will be an article write that heheeheheheheheh ahhh...pray for the best.. but i realy hope they are real.. my heart will burst if not cause they the reason i want to meet my first love so bad... even i dont know who is it...

Stay safe and fighting!!! Hope you finished your master with a flying colours! Eat well and study well! We Got Married Yongseo Couple GIF

On 12/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Yongchoding24 said:

Hi guys im goguma shipper since 2011  anyone know the picture of yonghwa'selfie that seohyun using for wallpaper when mildang period happens? 

Hello! You wanted to find the exact picture? Cause as far as I remember it’s a very vague picture that we don’t really know if it’s really Yonghwa or it’s actually her own selfies.

I do see once back then, a shipper make a comparison between her wallpaper and his other selfies with same pose. It does have his vibe but I can’t completely say it is him. 

But if I came across that shipper post/video again, I”ll share it here.

Just so you know, it might be him and it might not. 

i didn't know that there's a thread like this until now. u guys don't know how happy i was when i saw this. :hooray2:

anywayssss~! i'd been searching for a content about lyrics on seo's don't say no (january) and yong's that girl (july); both were released in 2017. seo's talking about a past love and asking to get back together while yong's, well, his song talked about that girly girl who captured his heart. soooooo! I think that yong's that girl is a reply to seo's song.

seo: can i get ur (getcha) lovin'? can i get it?

giphy.gif

yong: i'm ready to give all my lovin' to u oh babe...

giphy.gif

what do u think? :emmm:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lovelight said:

i didn't know that there's a thread like this until now. u guys don't know how happy i was when i saw this.

anywayssss~! i'd been searching for a content about lyrics on seo's don't say no (january) and yong's that girl (july); both were released in 2017. seo's talking about a past love and asking to get back together while yong's, well, his song talked about that girly girl who captured his heart. soooooo! I think that yong's that girl is a reply to seo's song.

what do u think?

Hello fellow goguma!

I must admit that your post just made me smile from ear to ear, and i can't help but feel giddy and elated! I love how you made a comparison as if these two are sending their reply to each other through their music, especially through their own compositions. *wink*

The one thing that i can also point out from yong's That Girl song is this particular lyric:

"귀에 머리 꼽지 마 심장 녹아", which roughly translates to:

"don't put your hair behind your ears or my heart will melt."

Our SeoBB has that mannerism that she usually tucks her hair behind her ear. It seems our yong finds it so cute that it makes his heart thump fast for no reason. Lol :)

and i am just like: 

:popcornjackson:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 12/19/2020 at 8:14 PM, lovelight said:

i didn't know that there's a thread like this until now. u guys don't know how happy i was when i saw this. 

what do u think? 

Hello goguma people! Welcome to the 3rd thread of YongSeo couple. Yuuhuuu! Kkkkk

We do have this kind of thread and it was so active or should I say, all of us are too active in sharing YongSeo moment or even little coincidence back in 1st and 2nd thread. Lol! Cause both of them are busy throwing little goguma hint to us, which end up YongSeo couple thread speed up to 2nd and 3rd in no time. 

You might feel disappointed as this 3rd thread is no longer active as the 1st and 2nd, but afraid not! There’s a lot of other account from different SNS out there that still active in cheering YongSeo couple. You can search them on. 

As for the song. Wow! You can definitely be a goguma detective. Kkkkk. I never thought about that one honestly. Cause when I saw That Girl songs, I felt like he finally realized after so many times saw her back, he actually only want a girly girl like SeoHyun. Lol! It was just my opinion cause I believe they are in this Some relationship after WGM ended. But still the only one knows is them. Kkkkk

The most that I like about the 2 song is how That Girl words were written in Blue and Pink. I mean, he can choose other colors. Same goes with his You Are So Fine, I think it was in pink too. 

For Seohyun MV, she definitely wore everything that she didn’t like. Lol! It was like she ask the guy for comeback to her while wearing everything that the guy will like. All the clothes is not her style. Kkkkkkk

Anyway, I like how you share your opinions here. Don’t be shy and drop more of your goguma eyes here whenever you have time. 

Stay safe and be healthy goguma people! 

We Got Married Yongseo Couple GIF

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

hiiiii, how has all of you been??

its been really long time for me, before i was really an active user but i have forgotten my soompi account and since then have not visited yongseo thread. i have now created new account lol. 

im not sure if you all notice this, for the past few month, a lot of korean has taken an interest in yongseo couple again! i actually went to MBC entertainment page because i want to search for ‘how do yoo play?’ video and in my recommendation there is yongseo episode as suggestion in the channel. and i was like ‘why not, lets look again at their cute interaction. and i was so surprised to see the comments on the video! a lot of people were commenting (in korean of course!) how they missed yongseo couple. a lot of them was able to relate to the couple more as they are older, and praising both of them for their maturity at the time where they are early in 20s. 

i was shocked to see also not only that one video. i can say all of the video of yongseo couple has new comments and views everyday. hhaa. one of the main comments most of them are still waiting for the announcement lol XD i still cannot believe as im one of the earlier yongseo couple supporter, and i know how hard the backlash on them 10 years ago. 

a lot are you guys are international user, so i just want to point this out so that i can share the happiness:) if you guys want to know what they are talking about but don’t know hangul, can reach me out! im not that fluent but still i can understand some  

with this i will end my long post lol. happy new yesrs to all of you! may 2021 bring us much more blessing and happiness <3

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

It's a long shot but hope it won't be in vain. Sorry,just desperately trying to find the story.  I read a goguma fanfction a while back I am trying to find the links to the chapters and story. A brief summary (of what I remember):

They are both filming wgm and are filming the episode for the wedding pictures ft island, girls generation and the rest of the cn blue member go. On the down low yonghwa is dating seohyun and gives her a ring while filming the weeding scene on the beach with the rest of the member acting as brides maid and groomsmen. Something happens that they end up separating due to gg manager threatening  seohyun that she gets send to Australia or some other country.  Yonghwa is heart broken he ends up going to the states with the rest of the members going with him.They come back after a couple of years. Yonghwa and seohyun end up meeting again at a restaurant where they end up finding out they are actually married due to an error from the translator.

That is what I remember if someone can provide me the links I would really appreciate it.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone knows what is wrong with the Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1. I was trying i was trying to access it but it is not working. I have been a fan of this couple since 2013, and this is my first time posting.

안녕 chingusss!!!!!!

How are you all doing?! It is already year 2021 and our favorite goguma couple are going to celebrate their birthdays in a month's time!!

Anyhoo, I just miss reading real tidbits from the eagle eyes of our gogumas all over the world. I don't know if you guys have noticed but every now and then they just post pics, ig stories that pertain to anything goguma (with or without intention) but yes, we always, always see the crumbs for what they are.

That's all. Maybe I'm just missing them a lil' bit these days. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 12:11 PM, Chamka16 said:

안녕 chingusss!!!!!!

How are you all doing?! It is already year 2021 and our favorite goguma couple are going to celebrate their birthdays in a month's time!!

Anyhoo, I just miss reading real tidbits from the eagle eyes of our gogumas all over the world. I don't know if you guys have noticed but every now and then they just post pics, ig stories that pertain to anything goguma (with or without intention) but yes, we always, always see the crumbs for what they are.

That's all. Maybe I'm just missing them a lil' bit these days. :sparklyeyes:

Hello!! i am fine here. This month will be full with yongseo story hehehe... miss them too. :selfie2:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

hi! how have you been gogumas! we've been that long of a ship eh and we're still here HAHAHAHA talk about the power of yongseo (◡̀_◡́)ᕤ

btw, there's an ongoing project for our beloved couple to celebrate the 11th anniversary of banmal song this dec 26, 2021, and we should join this coz its yongseo and it will be a great opportunity to show that "hey, were a ship of more than 11 years and still going strong" hahahaha spread the love gogumas -`ღ´-

• Like 1

[20211125] yonghwa sang banmal and love light during his f2f orchestra concert

look at our yongseo, they were wearing a matching couple outfit(♡⌂♡)goguma's detective skills should not be underestimated hahahahahahaha

Spoiler

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple Tweets, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, here and after said:

man, 2021 should be the year where goguma shipper be hyped because the hints were thrown everywhere.... 

credit:

instagram: soda_za06 (please follow her)

Eng Trans of yong's post @jyheffect0622 I'm.... getting more and more fond of..... you

It’s quite a stir to goguma village when he post this before. Kkkk. I love how nowadays it’s look like they subtly show their love/support towards each other. 

Yooong keep singing Banmal song after military service. Hyuun pose with V fingers after Yooong songs Love Cut were out. CNBLUE use V as icon scissors of Love Cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWpHU4nhGf3/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is my third account already cause i keep forgotten my pass, well it should be yesterday but i want to say Happy 12th Anniversary Yongseo, Hepy Yongseo Day !! :sparklyeyes: to all Gogumas. I am grateful enough to accidentally found this fandom, hahaha, in 2020 right before i started my master, and i am happy enough to get through that journey with this shippers huhu. If i have an opportunity to say to Yong and Hyun, i want to say Thank You for being who you are. I watched Hyun movie last night, its ermmm.... actually while watching the movie, i keep asking "why?" at the same time it is scary me hahaha. Maybe horror thriller story suit me better :cutekitty:

Edited by s. raf33