Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.
YSInternational

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

The Boy contributes in AOA's comeback, song Ladi Dadi

while the Girl become an Ambassador For Unification Education

Whenever I feel sad and a little lonely I come to this thread and read about this couple.  I watch a few old and faded episodes and feel that excitement, happiness and warmth again. 

Those were heady and exciting and awesome times, I can still remember when this thread would fly by and the Yongseo International blog site would be flying by with a couple hundred people signed on at once.  People from all over the world in one place, talking about their love for a Korean couple on a variety show called WGM.

8 years and we are still hoping for our ultimate happiness.   Truly, the power of Yongseo is legendary!

• Like 3

I am still hoping that in a few coming years, she will change her mind. She will find herself living a very happy life with her husband hmm Yong and they raise beautiful children together. Not too long though

Knock, knock!  Anybody home?  Nobody is updating this thread anymore?  It's a shame to come this far and let our love and support for YongSeo wither on the vine.  After - has it been - 9 years?

Here's some news.  YongHwa is now in the army.  The Special Forces - just like his character San Ma Roo in his best drama ever - The Package.   And he is doing well. He has just been promoted to Corporal.  His enlistment should be finished by late 2019.

Seohyun, in her recent fan meeting in Japan mentioned "Jung Yong Hwa oppa" - from the YongSeo International Chat:

During post-it question corner  Seohyun picked "Who was the one who taught me the guitar for the first time?"
Seohyun: WGM Jung Yonghwa oppa, afterwards I got taught by the guitar teacher and practiced a lot!" 

Not Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, Jung Yong Hwa OPPA!  and....no mention of Jungmo oppa.  After 9 years she remembered that YongHwa was the first to teach her guitar.  She finally mentioned WGM & Yong Hwa in public.  This is quite the event!

• Like 4

i still read fanfiction about them..if there is no update, i will reread my favorites :)

DzD62ogUwAECw0j.jpg

credit: https://twitter.com/JPUlovelight/status/1094650537503408128

• Like 1

I wish YH will be discharged from the army soon and then get together with seohyun already.  The 2 of them... not getting any younger and at this stage of their career they can just start to date openly now! 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 2:07 AM, luvtokki said:

Knock, knock!  Anybody home?  Nobody is updating this thread anymore?  It's a shame to come this far and let our love and support for YongSeo wither on the vine.  After - has it been - 9 years?

Here's some news.  YongHwa is now in the army.  The Special Forces - just like his character San Ma Roo in his best drama ever - The Package.   And he is doing well. He has just been promoted to Corporal.  His enlistment should be finished by late 2019.

Seohyun, in her recent fan meeting in Japan mentioned "Jung Yong Hwa oppa" - from the YongSeo International Chat:

During post-it question corner  Seohyun picked "Who was the one who taught me the guitar for the first time?"
Seohyun: WGM Jung Yonghwa oppa, afterwards I got taught by the guitar teacher and practiced a lot!" 

Not Jung Yong Hwa-ssi, Jung Yong Hwa OPPA!  and....no mention of Jungmo oppa.  After 9 years she remembered that YongHwa was the first to teach her guitar.  She finally mentioned WGM & Yong Hwa in public.  This is quite the event!

Hi.. i've been yongseo fan since WGM.. So happy to know that seohyun mentioned yonghwa :wub:

Edited by qirana84

It has been 3 years since my last entry in here. Still hoping they will date soon! We've waited for 9 years already and the did not have any scandals with others, so I see that as a possibility! Goguma FTW~!

• Like 1

Its have been 3 years since my last entry to this club. I just no have time for chatting and other thing. But...this day i am comeback again and wooowww. This club so lonely. Okeee..no problem. 

I bet not many people visit this place anymore. This used to be a gochun for goguma shippers. It's almost 9 years. Many things have changed, we got older and busier same goes to our couple. SNSD is now 5 and CNBLUE 3. 

I have been watching our couple episodes and just finished the last episode. I am still crying. I hoping for a good news from both of them. I will and always believe in them. 

Yonghwa sang 반말 song during his concerts in Seoul. My heart is so happy. Gogumas, please reveal yourself now. 

• Like 1

Hi all,

Long time no see, just want to make sure that before 2019 comes to an end, some key goodies from YongSeo are kept in here.

191208 Yonghwa - Banmal song live at Still622 concert in Seoul Day 2

Credit sze4339

“This song really hasn’t been sang live in a while and it’s a song that wasn’t promoted. Other than a performance in Japan once, I didn’t sing it again and thought it’s a pity. It felt forgotten so I’m gonna share it with you guys.”

“(Cherish) it like my own child, For First Time Lovers, Banmal Song. Let’s use banmal today then haha.. ya~ ya~ ahahaha. If you’re unfamiliar with the lyrics, it’s on the screen too. “

“Banmal Song .. it’s really been awhile. The first time always makes people nervous, first performance, first time writing (a song)... Banmal song is really something that makes one feel happy and fulfilled no matter when it’s performed. “ via poppypoppies

About For First Time Lovers [raw]

YH: This is an old song. I only sang this song in Japan last time. Though I worked hard to make it. So I wanna sing this song again.

YH: You might forgot the lyrics, so I put on the lyrics to sing together.

cr @dianovitakd
#STILL622

191207 In December 2019, at his first concert after discharge from military, Yonghwa sings Banmal song in Seoul

3-min Full video - all credits go to sze4339

Before singing #반말송
“This is the first time I’ll be singing this song live and I believe many of you are familiar with it. It’s the first time it’s being performed like that, I’m very nervous and practiced a lot for it.”

After singing #반말송
It’s been awhile since I last sang this and there’re parts of it I’m unfamiliar with. It’s a song that I worked very hard on but I felt like it was abandoned (because he never got to showcase it before today). I sang it with the heart of a father (Figuratively, the song is like a precious child to him) and thought about sharing it with you guys today.

Trans via poppypoppies
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Happy new year to all! Been a silent GOGUMA lurking for long and the page is really slow but now am happy that YH is making the page alive again by singing Banmal Song in his concert! Hoping for good news in 2020! :heart::blush: