Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest sogazelle

I hope he gets good management of his image post Healer in China...I don't want his rise in popularity to be dented by a bad choice.
I have to be honest that I'm a little uneasy about the girl being underaged in real life.
But I'm going to trust JCW and pray for the best for him, because...DUH...I love him to bits!

JCW's rumored (or is it confirmed already?) C-drama is giving me very cutesy, fluffy, shoujo manga-ish vibes just from the title and the premise alone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I just hope it'll turn out to be a good production, if it pushes through.

I guess it'll be pretty strange to see him romancing a teenager though. A literal teenager. The actress is even younger than me. :)) But hey, I'm not about to say no to uri Puppy playing a hot teacher. ;)) 8-} :x :))

One thing I'm iffy about: will they dub his gorgeous voice then? Nooooooooo!

class="entry-title"[News/Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend VIP fashion event in Hong Kong

Actor Ji Chang Wook will be attending the VIP event of a luxury British men’s fashion brand as a representative of Asia.

According to his agency on 3 March, Ji Chang Wook has been officially invited to attend the VIP event of men’s luxury brand Alfred Dunhill to be held in Hong Kong. Ji Chang Wook, who will be attending as an Asian representative, is expected to be at the event that will be held at the White Cube Gallery in Hong Kong on 5 March.

Also attending the event are John Ray, the creative director of Dunhill who will be visiting Asia officially for the first time, Dunhill’s global CEO, famous personalities and VIPs of various industries in Hong Kong, and trendsetters. Britain’s Michelin star chef Tom Aikens was also invited.

Besides attending the event, Ji Chang Wook will also be busy with an interview with Alfred Dunhill, another interview with Apple Daily, and a photo shoot for a yet-unnamed fashion magazine.

A representative of Ji Chang Wook said, “Ji Chang Wook is honored to be able to attend as an Asian representative and he is making preparations for his trip. He will work hard in order to communicate closely with local and overseas fans in the future, so we hope you will show lots of interest.”

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook is still considering his next project after “Healer”.

Source:
Star News
Rs7114 IG

Guest charlene_jin

I just hope the c-drama will have a good production. Because it matters a lot. I'm thinking positively.... Crossing my fingers that this project won't be a waste of JCW's talent and time. On much brighter side, this could attract more advertising gig and commercial films (cf) for him in China . Being considered as the next in line big hallyu star, in the making to be more precise, i would love to see him packed with lots of advertisement that runs and on the circle while he is fulfilling his military duties down the road.

*** In Korea they have tradition called "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :)>-

class="titleNews"[Poll] Which Flower Boy Actor Do You Want Candy from on White Day?

The boys got their chocolate on Valentine′s Day, and now it′s the girls′ turns!

In Korea, boys confess their love with candy on White Day, or March 14. With White Day right around the corner, we had to ask, which of these flower boy actors do you want some yummy candy from?

(skipped unrelated.....)

[Poll] Which Flower Boy Actor Do You Want Candy from on White Day?

Ji Chang Wook

If you′ve watched the recently concluded KBS drama Healer, you know what a catch Ji Chang Wook is.

Not only was he totally charismatic in his role as a secret crime-fighting romantist, Ji Chang Wook has a voice to die for and he′s shown that through his last musical, The Days.

85036101.jpg

Photo Credit: Starhaus Entertainment, Studio NewBIN, C-JeS Entertainment, SBS, Beanpole Outdoors  / enews

LINK to Vote :

Ji Chang-wook to represent Asia at a VIP event in Hong Kong

2015/03/03 | 46 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo571248.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook has officially been invited to the VIP event of London Men's brand Alfred Dunhill as an Asian representative, according to Glorious Entertainment. He's attending the event in Hong Kong on the 5th.

This event is to celebrate Dunhilll's creative director John Ray's first visit to Asia along with various celebrities in Hong Kong and VIPs.

Ji Chang-wook also has interviews and photo sessions line up with local magazines and media.

A source says, "Ji Chang-wook is honored at being able to attend this event as an Asian representative. He's working on communicating with fans all over the world more closely".

link: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-to-represent-asia-at-a-vip-event-in-hong-kong-79239.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

----------------------------------------------

woah, so he has photoshoot and interviews line-up too...

get ready for his pictorial chingu!! \:D/

Good that he's attending as an Asia rep!!! Honoured abt that hehehe :D Otsn, also hope the china web drama will be a good production. While i aint keen abt it all along, i believe JCW knows and makes his choices well enough and lets trust in him! Just hope the production side things go well...

charlene_jin said: I just hope the c-drama will have a good production. Because it matters a lot. I'm thinking positively.... Crossing my fingers that this project won't be a waste of JCW's talent and time. On much brighter side, this could attract more advertising gig and commercial films (cf) for him in China . Being considered as the next in line big hallyu star, in the making to be more precise, i would love to see him packed with lots of advertisement that runs and on the circle while he is fulfilling his military duties down the road.

Guest Artist2601

Pls vote for Ji Chang Wook.

Which flower boy actor you want candy from on White Day?

hhttp://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=383ttp://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=383

Guest Leylalinn

China drama??? Ehm dubb. Ooh no his sexy voice :-<

I read on koala plyground bout jcw thought bout healer. I cant understand at all. Is he happy with healer or not.

And im little bit hurt if he is doesnt like healer bcoz rating. Itis inyerview in instyle march. But in other interview he is enjoy filming healer.

I like jcw b iz healer. And being his fans too. And try to wacth his drama be4 healer.

Hipe cdrama will be good. I dont know if inwill wacth it. It will be weird with other voice and tones.

hmm, he has not been updating his IG, think he is "traumatised" by what happened in thailand :))
My thinking is if he is not already in HK, he should be taking the morning flight tomorrow over (its about 3hours), than do interviews, get dressed for dinner and *gasp* fly back to korea tomorrow night or the day after.
Am really looking forward to see him in some spiffy suit. :)

Guest princesscinderella

@blossom241188 posted this on twitter

lol_zpsoiiahsro.jpg
cre: jichangwook_lovehany instagram
It seems like JCW already arrived in HK.. I love his airport fashion!Casual white tee + his trademark sunglasses.. :x, quite simple but elegant!
Oh and btw, He had a haircut and his hair is back to black.. :\">His reddish brown hair didn't last long... lol!