Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

London Boy in his English setting :) Why are you alone in the corner puppy?:wub:

7f2e4693jw1et5jqsxkw4j20qo0zk46p.jpg

Cr:MiniSzuchi

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

London Boy in his English setting :) Why are you alone in the corner puppy?:wub:

Cr:MiniSzuchi

To answer your question Ms Minksquared....I am here to buy a pipe to match my style tonight

Hahaha nice one! A pipe would complete the look huh ;)

Guest melinaalee_stv

Hi everyone, I need your help...

My sister would like to go to korea for JCW's Birthday, But she can't buy the ticket via online on Interpark. I already asked help from all my friend in Korea but no response from them. :(

@cherkell can you help my sister to get the ticket?

That's because the tickets have yet to go on sale.  Glorious is holding back on making an announcement whether or not the event will go forward because of the MERS outbreak.  I assume something will be said once he returns from the Hong Kong fan meeting, but we'll post something as soon as something is said.

Ah okay thanks @cherkell, but my sister said if we buy through Interpark, they need ID korea?? 

Possibly.  If the tickets do not show up for sale on the Interpark English language site, then you must purchase them through the Korean link instead.  That means you must have an account set up with Interpark that requires either a Korea-based mobile provider or a Korean iPin (an identifier that is tied to a Korean SSN).  But it's too early to make assumptions since the announcement has yet to be made.

Hi everyone, I need your help...

My sister would like to go to korea for JCW's Birthday, But she can't buy the ticket via online on Interpark. I already asked help from all my friend in Korea but no response from them. :(

@cherkell can you help my sister to get the ticket?

That's because the tickets have yet to go on sale.  Glorious is holding back on making an announcement whether or not the event will go forward because of the MERS outbreak.  I assume something will be said once he returns from the Hong Kong fan meeting, but we'll post something as soon as something is said.

Ah okay thanks @cherkell, but my sister said if we buy through Interpark, they need ID korea?? 

Possibly.  If the tickets do not show up for sale on the Interpark English language site, then you must purchase them through the Korean link instead.  That means you must have an account set up with Interpark that requires either a Korea-based mobile provider or a Korean iPin (an identifier that is tied to a Korean SSN).  But it's too early to make assumptions since the announcement has yet to be 

ok..thankyou so much.. Unfortunately the event has been postponed :( do you have a planning to attend JCW's birthday If glorious release the date ?? @cherkell

Guest minksquared

Lonsdale Update - July Issue Featuring Ji Chang Wook

a7e81ecegw1et6ttpds1rj21kw24ne4g.jpg

Cr Lonsdale

Edited by minksquared

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to hold public press conference in Hong Kong

news_large_201506061017297220.jpg?w=600&

Only a few more days remaining!  As announced previously, Ji Chang Wook will be commencing his 2015 Asia Tour with his fan meeting in Hong Kong to be held on 20 June.  Turns out he will be arriving earlier for some activities before the show, so fans will get to see him even before the actual fan meeting! On 19 June at 6:30pm, Ji Chang Wook will be holding a public press conference about his Asia Tour at the Ground Floor Atrium of Mikiki Shopping Mall in Hong Kong.  Not only will all fans and shoppers at the mall get to see him free of charge, he will also have some interactive activities with fans during the event.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/17/event-ji-chang-wook-to-hold-public-press-conference-in-hong-kong/#more-9632

• Like 11

ok..thankyou so much.. Unfortunately the event has been postponed :( do you have a planning to attend JCW's birthday If glorious release the date ?? @cherkell

Whoa dude!  Watch the quote levels there -- you almost made my new phone explode!  :crazy:

I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet... besides postpone my flight plans to Tokyo for another date, I guess.  It all depends on when the Birthday Meeting is rescheduled whether I go or not.  Too early to tell.

• Like 8

Guest minksquared

A few more pictures of Wookie at Heathrow Airport. Not the best, but at least a glimpse of him before we see more of him in Hong Kong! :)

Loving this airport look! :wub:

005wgrzNjw1et7i6ykqjzj30xr1o01ky.jpg

005wgrzNjw1et7hz7x96zj30xr1o0kjn.jpg

005wgrzNjw1et7i4asi1qj30xr1o01kz.jpg

005wgrzNjw1et7i5s0r2zj30xr1o0hdu.jpg

005wgrzNjw1et7i87s49gj30v41aou0x.jpg

Credit: 最爱小池池 

*sigh*  Just received word that the fan meeting in Taiwan tentatively scheduled for 25 July has been postponed by the promoters because of the MERS outbreak.  Glorious has also just confirmed that the meeting has been postponed because the Taiwanese government is adopting a 'wait-and-see' attitude towards travellers entering Taiwan from Korea.  As time goes on and no decision has yet to be made, ticket sales also cannot go forward in a timely manner because of the continued delay.  Will update if more details become available.  *double sigh*

• Like 7