Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 @Maja and all, thanks for the goodies today!!! I'm quite busy today so can't update anything for the goodies..

@sia3 sorry for late reply

there's slight differences between ending aired on the last episode and the re-broadcast ending, the ending that aired when EK was re-broadcast by MBC, a week after the original ending.. you can search on YT "EK re-broadcast ending". EK has aired in so many countries and from the people who watched EK on their countries, they said the ending was the re-broadcast ending, not the original ending. To avoid confusion, you could also read on EK thread for further info.. I'll give you the links if you want tomorrow or after our temporary forum established.. Now I'm busy writing paper (:|

• Like 2

Alrighty folks!  We have less than 90 minutes (or until 8:00am Pacific Time; you guys do your own math) until the Switch is Flipped on the migration.  The temporary JCW Thread has been generated, but will not be live until given the all-clear from the Admins.  As soon as that happens, you will probably be kicked off Soompi so you should re-log into the site and search for the JCW thread accordingly -- you'll know you're in the right spot because it will have this picture at the top of the thread:

4524a82a-b8b4-421b-a1c9-578ea7516370_zps

I've participated in many application migrations myself, so I say a silent prayer for the folks that are going through this process on our behalf.  See you all on the other side... :)>-

• Like 2

qwenli said: @sia3 @akinahana89
Although i appreciate your discussion about the issues of other threads. But please remember this is Ji Chang Wook thread, do continue your discussions on dramas not involving him to appropriate threads or private messaging.
I expect moderators to be fair and impartial and would not hesitate to point out questionable behaviours.

• Like 3

And before we all disappear for a bit, enjoy these BTS courtesy of Ideal Type.  Someone doesn't look too happy here, does he?  Maybe he lost one of the games... or that suit is SO hot that he's sweating to death!!!  :((

CDr8o5QUMAMeTfP.jpg
CDr8pHnVAAAVbK8.jpg

CDr8osUUEAEQ9QH.jpg
CDr8o8PUgAEBtGA.jpg

• Like 3

OH MY GOSH this brings back SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many memories!!!  And now I'm showing my age...  *SOBS*

Welcome back to the world, peeps!  Let the (temporary) party begin!!!

​Sorry for the barebone appearance. We are currently testing out the main features.

The basic functions are working! Please bear with us while we are moving :) !